Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,061 members, 7,960,373 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:43 PM

For Those Who Need Deliverance From Sexua Addiction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Those Who Need Deliverance From Sexua Addiction (284 Views)

If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! / “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance / How To Make Your Girl H0rny and sexua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Those Who Need Deliverance From Sexua Addiction by FROkoroMiss(f): 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
I took @firebrand.ng FORERUNNERS course early this year. In the first night of introductions by @deboladejikurunmi when I slept off I had a vivid encounter. In this encounter I was speaking at a conference then left there because I saw some young teen girls being punished by some wicked seniors. I went to meet the senior pleading with her to let these young girls go. I told them the teen girls could live in purity because I had been been held bound before and now I walk in purity too. I pleaded with the wicked seniors it’s possible so let them go. And they laughed in my face. As I left I felt so bad and I woke up from that dream. As soon as I woke up it seemed the Holy Spirit has been waiting for me and He took over. I found myself crying, weeping and praying under such burden for teen girls which is also a part of our work with @ayscafrica
I cried under such deep burden. I cried and I prayed and when I felt the burden lift I sent messages to one our work partner - WE NEED TO TAKE THE WORK WITH YOUNG GIRLS AND AYSCAFRICA WITH PURITY SERIOUS! God was waking me up again to what He had called me to do. You see sometimes we get tired or busy but the truth is PEOPLE ARE BOUND! And God says I HAVE GIVEN YOU THE SOLUTION! I see girls struggling with masturbation in my dreams. That’s the thing about what you are called to do; you can’t escape it! But in real life talking doesn’t help you: we need a greater power to liberate men from the bonds of wicked ness of which #SexualAddictions and it’s consequences is one of them.

God gave us help for these group of people struggling with sexual addictions and we have been on it for the last two days. There has been #testimonies to the glory of God. GOD IS SO MERCIFUL! And today is our last night! HIS promise to us tonight is this;

“Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭58:6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Even if you haven’t been #fasting with us, tonight COME! We have fasted & prayed& opensd doors for you to come in to get your #deliverance from bondage.

We go live by 7pm on IG and Facebook @ayscafrica
Facebook www.facebook.com/AYSCAFRICA

Please share and invite someone too
God bless you

Re: For Those Who Need Deliverance From Sexua Addiction by SILENTandSMART2: 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
Shit happens

Dey decieve yourself smiley
Re: For Those Who Need Deliverance From Sexua Addiction by DropsMic(m): 10:21am On Nov 08, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways Sexting Can Spice Up A Long-distance Relationship / Nigerian Woman Challenges Her Husband's Gay Lover & His Response Will Shock You / 7 Red Flags In Dating / Relationship You Should Never Ignore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.