Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,176 members, 7,960,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 07:42 AM

I'm Tired Of My Husband, He Makes Me Go Gaga All Days. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Tired Of My Husband, He Makes Me Go Gaga All Days. (3414 Views)

When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) / He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children / My Husband And Mother In Law Are Very Close that it makes me uncomfortable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tired Of My Husband, He Makes Me Go Gaga All Days. by OAM4J: 4:43am On Mar 18, 2011
obowunmi:

@ OAM4J, u smell like a not-so-smart person.

Somebody once said on this forum 'I ignore stupidity and abhor ignorance' grin. . . who was that again? grin interesting. . . cool
Re: I'm Tired Of My Husband, He Makes Me Go Gaga All Days. by dayokanu(m): 4:47am On Mar 18, 2011
jennykadry:

^^lol and they come home with one silly painting angry ,mine drew one terribly-looking-pink-faced witch and underneath the drawing was written "My beautiful mummy" when the teacher showed me the drawing na so I talk for my mind "Your father" angry nansense, you had to disfigure the pretty face oam4jenny dies for. angry

Yes in bed

So the small boy sef don know as your face be?
Re: I'm Tired Of My Husband, He Makes Me Go Gaga All Days. by Nobody: 4:58am On Mar 18, 2011
who tell you say na boy tongue

Monkey no fine but him mama like am
Re: I'm Tired Of My Husband, He Makes Me Go Gaga All Days. by nanidee(f): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2011
jennykadry:

^^lol and they come home with one silly painting angry ,mine drew one terribly-looking-pink-faced witch [/b]and underneath the drawing was written "[b]My beautiful mummy" when the teacher showed me the drawing na so I talk for my mind "Your father" angry nansense, you had to disfigure the pretty face oam4jenny dies for. angry

Yes in bed

lol, your post got me laughing to bits, cheesy cheesy

@OP
What are you still doing sticking around smh,

You might claim to still stay in the marriage because of your child. You might as well hang in there until he beats you to death one day.

You should never have let him lay a hand on you in the first place.

As for the cheating aspect, it shows that he has since moved on, IMHO (so you might as well do the same)

These are 2 things I would never condone in any form of relationship.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Husband, He Makes Me Go Gaga All Days. by mutuadole: 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2011
I think when family situation degenerate this far you need some spiritual intervention. We offer spiritual solutions to all marriage problems you call me on +2348068817615. I assure you your problems MUST get a lasting solution.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Husband, He Makes Me Go Gaga All Days. by nanidee(f): 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2011
^^ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Tired Of My Husband, He Makes Me Go Gaga All Days. by obowunmi(m): 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2011
OAM4J:

Somebody once said on this forum 'I ignore stupidity and abhor ignorance' grin. . . who was that again? grin interesting. . . cool

No one said anything and stop trying to prove self-importance, I've said what I need to say, and if you don't like it. Kill yourself.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Husband, He Makes Me Go Gaga All Days. by Vivix(f): 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2011
sumtin is contant in lyf and dat is change,u dnt ve 2 leave ur husband because he sudenly develop hartred on u, my dear u just ve 2 endure and keep prayiny 4 a change.jus 4 d sake of ur child.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Husband, He Makes Me Go Gaga All Days. by sssob: 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2011
sweatheart mi, i ave seen this situation live and direct, i nearly fainted seeing a home i tot was peaceful exhibiting wat you just decribed, they are still together, but the wife is more active than ever, she trying to keep fit, and focused on her job and side biz,
my two cent +

--- LOVE YOUR SELF AGAIN, seems he had suppressed you so much u cant even appreciate yourself, LOVE YOURSELF .
--- Get self defence lessons, at least the basics, my dear protect ur features cos if u eventually leave, please do so with a face and body that is presentable
---- if you dont leave please Get you mind focused on sometin creative, learn new stufff, occupy ur time with a job or a past time and your kid start teaching proper life skills, PLEASE GET MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT, if you decide to leave, leave with sometin oo,

---- dont waste time on his activities again , he beats u up cos u show concern about him, he needs attention and you have giving him the wrong one. ( questioning his movement, no sex again , i wont give him cos i dont know what he has gotten, just provide basics for him, food and keep your house clean.
---- if you intend to leave him, please leave him with pain also( sounds harsh, well i see it this way, get pictures of his beatings , ur scars, ur hospital bill, keep records so when he kicks u out you will have gotten sumtin against him to prosecute him and secure some funds for your kids future),

Family& friends are not the ones recieving beating and diseases threats, so think wisely

but if you still love him, i will say pray, undecided
Re: I'm Tired Of My Husband, He Makes Me Go Gaga All Days. by horny4u(f): 8:06am On Mar 24, 2011
Just endure and while enduring donot forget to sms his girlfriend that just in case he beats you DeaD she shld pls look after your kids.Cheers and all the best.
Or
Start putting money away and use that money to relocate your life from the abusive relationship, abi did they born u people together.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Husband, He Makes Me Go Gaga All Days. by obowunmi(m): 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2011
Lol @ Hot --- haha! Sorry but she no fit sms from the grave.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fear Of Delivery / Photos Of Babies Crying For The Most Ridiculous Reasons / Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.