Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,329 members, 7,913,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:23 PM

. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / . (978 Views)

The Next James Bond Will Be A Female / Bbnaija: A Female AAU Student Imitates Tobi's 'I Have Paid My Dues' (video) / #BBN : See What Ninja And Housemate Caught Doing To A Female Housemate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
A
Re: . by Organsmuggler(f): 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2020
undecided

Re: . by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
God forbid. I'm not a lesbian

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
Organsmuggler:
undecided
God forbid

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
Nonsense thread. For a whole day, only one comment
Re: . by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
Trayceey:
Nonsense thread. For a whole day, only one comment
should I link you up with some PH babes
Re: . by divineappo(m): 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
Trayceey:
Good day good people.

So I created this thread because I'm in search of one or two good female friends. Due to marriage, relocation etc. I lost contact with most of my good friends. Most of them got married and relocated out of Lagos while some have gone outside the country. I didn't realize how lonely I was until my job got halted due to corona virus and since then I haven't been called back to resume work. I've always been indoors and home alone with no friend to talk to or hang out with. I need a female friend that I can socialize with, gossip with, go to cinema together attend parties together etc. If u are a nice lady out there 29 years upwards and you found youself in my shoes and also need a friend, chat me up on WhatsApp with this link https:///18ete4
no wonder, lesbian

take your lesbian girlfriends with gifts to visit your bitch mother

am responding based on the useless senseless thread u created, about ur bitch mother asking for gifts from ur bf

2 Likes

Re: . by Playthepianos: 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
divineappo:
no wonder, lesbian

am responding based on the useless senseless thread u created, about ur bitch mother asking for gifts from ur bf

Do you have sense at all? So, you came to her profile to check her history and put nonsense comment on her thread, because her mother did something wrong?
Re: . by Drizzle007(m): 9:35am On Jan 09, 2021
divineappo:
no wonder, lesbian

Is this a mental illness or are you the fiance she wronged.?
Let her breath. She made a mistake and for all we know she might be hell bent on correcting it. Why all this hate when you don't even know her.? Grow up

(1) (Reply)

[movie] Army Of Thieves (2021) / Pope Francis Reacts To Nigerian Movie, 'the Priest's War' On Youtube / Movies With Best Visual Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.