Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,214 members, 7,960,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

‘i’ll Kill You And Nothing Will Happen’ | Another Reason To Extend Reform! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘i’ll Kill You And Nothing Will Happen’ | Another Reason To Extend Reform! (192 Views)

Maqari: You Are Going To ‘Paradise’ Direct If Kidnappers, Bandits Kill You / Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me / Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i’ll Kill You And Nothing Will Happen’ | Another Reason To Extend Reform! by TheFaya(m): 10:16am On Nov 13, 2020
A viral video that made rounds on Twitter, Thursday, 12 November 2020, showed the altercation between a civilian and another man in military cameo, believed to be an Army officer. In the video, the man in army uniform was seen assaulting the civilian who dared questioned him for stopping his vehicle that contained other passengers.

We could go on to narrate how the ‘poor man’ was beaten by the unidentified ‘military personnel’ but watch the video here:

https://ynaija.com/ill-kill-you-and-nothing-will-happen-a-phrase-many-nigerians-are-familiar-with/

(1) (Reply)

Rawlings: A Hero Regardless / Fg’ll Access $750m World Bank Loan For States —minister / Special Tribute To My Leader Boss, The Sgf, By Umar Duhu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.