Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,797 members, 7,962,614 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

He Only Asked For A Kiss, I Never Knew He Want Something Else. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Only Asked For A Kiss, I Never Knew He Want Something Else. (421 Views)

I Only Asked My Blood Sister To Test My Fiance Now They Want To Get Married / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Only Asked For A Kiss, I Never Knew He Want Something Else. by Sammylala105: 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
He Only Asked For A Kiss, I never Knew He Want Something Else.

We all get this exciting feeling, when we start getting affectionate towards the other gender. We start feeling special, when we know there is someone special that care for us.

However, disappointment sets in, when the person we do much care about start demanding for, what we are not ready to give out, at that particular time.

Love is sweet, and getting to meet someone who gives you joy at a youthful age is a great achievement. I have this boyfriend that so much love and care about me, his name is Bafmus, I met him when I was in secondary school, he is the dream of many ladies he is cute tall and handsome if you're a lady I'm sure by now you would have been tripping for him.

Yeah, Badmus is a cool guy, we started dating a week ago. I love him with all passion, and I can't even spend a minute without thinking of him.

I love him with all my heart, I wish to see him every second and every minute, no second ever passed by without me thinking of him.

I decided to go checkup on him, days ago to do away with boredom. I got to his place, he was just relaxing with his short and singlet, we exchanged greetings with a warm hug.

He moved closer to me, and said I need something from you, what's that I asked? He asked for a kiss, well since we are dating and are adult, I saw nothing bad in it. I decided to give him the kiss he requested, not knowing he has another mission in his heart.

Our lips moved closer to each other, random lock on our lips, it was a wet and deep one, my eyes were slightly closed read to the end here .....https://standardschoolgist.com.ng/he-only-asked-for-a-kiss-i-never-knew-he-want-something-else.

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Last More Than 30 Seconds In Bed – I Need Help Man Cries Out / Why Does Ghanaian Jollof Give You Severe Diarrhea / I Need A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.