Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,832 members, 7,912,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 04:21 AM

Bibrave-boy-promise-me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bibrave-boy-promise-me (190 Views)

Cyndi X Bibrave Boy - Left In The Dark (prod By Preclef Nakit)-video / He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life / Bibrave Boy - Pray For Me ( Lyrics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bibrave-boy-promise-me by BibraveMoney(m): 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
A artiste call Bibrave Boy just drop an outstanding song and Lyrics;
*(((TITLE: PROMISE-ME�)))*
*Lyrics�;*
Ahaan..! See Me Now I Am Go Now Hey..' Ohi Girl..' Just Promise Me That When I Go If I Come Back I Will See You My Girl..' 2X Is You I Want 2X Ohi Girl..' Tell Me If You Want Me To Girl..' Just Tell Me If You Want Me To Stay Ohi Girl..' Tell Me If You Don't Want Me To Go If You Don't Want Me To Go Ohi Girl..' Is You I Want 2X Any You Say I Will Do But Just Relax For This One I Will Come Back Ohi Girl..' 2X Ohi Girl..' 2X Ahaan..! I Won't Leave You 2X Girl..' Promise Me Ohi Girl..' 2X, Promise Me You Can Hmm..' Promise Me Ohi Girl..' 4X Ohi Girl..' Promise Me Ohi Girl..' 2X Ohi Girl..' I Want To Stay Ahaan..' I Want To Love You Girl..' Stay By Me Ahaan..' Love Me As I Love Girl..' Believe I Will Come Back Girl..' If I Come Back You Will Enjoy Girl..' You Will Enjoy, Girl..' Ohi Girl..' Ahaan..' Girl..' Promise Me Ohi Girl..' 4X You Will Wait You Will Love Me No Matter What Girl..' I Want You I No You Need Me, Too..! Yes Now 2X Ahaan..' I Love You, I Want You Too..' Promise Me Ohi Girl..' Ahaan..' Promise Me........'!
*(Bibrave_Boy_Promise_Me_[VIDEO]* *PLEASE_WATCH_AND_SUBCRIBE�✔* ���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czYrG1rX-Gk

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Ads Audience Targeting Hack / How Natalie Workman Became VP Of Operations For Cardone Ventures / What Career Path Should A Graduate Without Skilled Follow After Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.