Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,286 members, 7,923,334 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 11:56 PM

. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / . (548 Views)

Xbox Series X Announced To Be Retailed At ₦190,000. Sony Set To Cut PS5 Price / 10 Ways The Upcoming PS5 Will Destroy The Next Xbox / Playstation 5 (PS5) Release Date, Price, Features & Specs Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 17, 2020
Re: . by EdoFirstBorn(m): 11:00am On Nov 17, 2020
angry

Did you really think anyone cared so much about this issue?

Men you sure have alot of time on your han
Re: . by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 17, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
angry

Did you really think anyone cared so much about this issue?

Men you sure have alot of time on your han
welp I'm currently free till 1pm, so I thought why not just let this out of my mind
Re: . by EdoFirstBorn(m): 11:50am On Nov 17, 2020
LuciferO:
welp I'm currently free till 1pm, so I thought why not just let this out of my mind

That's the thing no one cares

Don't speak or type out everything that you ponder over pls
Re: . by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 17, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

That's the thing no one cares

Don't speak or type out everything that you ponder over pls
aight then I'mma delete this but you know I ain't wrong
Re: . by EdoFirstBorn(m): 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
LuciferO:
aight then I'mma delete this but you know I ain't wrong

You are wrong but that's not a topic at this time of the week between two grown men

Nope

Maybe for teenagers but not adults we can discuss this over the weekend after watching sports or movies like mentally healthy adults do
Re: . by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

You are wrong but that's not a topic at this time of the week between two grown men

Nope

Maybe for teenagers but not adults we can discuss this over the weekend after watching sports or movies like mentally healthy adults do
so mentally health adults don't play games
Re: . by EdoFirstBorn(m): 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
LuciferO:
so mentally health adults don't play games

They do but it depends

Steve jobs and bill gates won't play call of duty maybe they will play chess or solitaire

Dangote won't play God of war but he may play snake

If you gave these men a ps5 as a gift they will give it to their children but if you gave they a hand carved chess set now that would be in their personal library

Grow up bro
Re: . by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

They do but it depends

Steve jobs and bill gates won't play call of duty maybe they will play chess or solitaire

Dangote won't play God of war but he may play snake

If you gave these men a ps5 as a gift they will give it to their children but if you gave they a hand carved chess set now that would be in their personal library

Grow up bro
Elon musk has a Ps5 tho

(1) (Reply)

PC Game Store - Multiple Locations / Please I Need Dollar Card / Pls Help Bet9ja Page Is Not Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.