Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,094 members, 7,960,492 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

Marketing Strategy/business Success - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Marketing Strategy/business Success (150 Views)

Home Business Success / 3 Tips For Creating A Clear Vision To Ensure Business Success / Valentine Offer! Complete Importation Business Success Kit For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Strategy/business Success by Silcity: 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hey Folks! My friends call me Silcity, well known as Silcity cause of my whatsApp online Tv but my real name is Silas. I’m a single, twenty-something, brother of one 3 silblings, and my goal is to help as many people that want to earn a massive income online as possible. Where I’m from: I usually say I’m from all over because as I was growing up, my family lived in many areas in Nigeria i.e. Port Hartcourt, Aba, Uyo, Ibadan and finally the great state of Lagos. I’ve spent most of my life in Lagos (since the age of 11). We are all destined for greatness and what am about to bring to you is a lot more of success, So please i will love you to join me to generate income online........ Join me, Join Silcity lets share ideas.... You can join me on whatsApp @ 09012651622

(1) (Reply)

Teamsilcilty To The World / Your Number 1 Plug For Instagram, Twitter And Facebook Accounts / Globe Chamber Of Commerce & Industry (GCCI) Dublin Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.