Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,228 members, 7,936,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:12 PM

This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed (6742 Views)

Data Connection Is F-ucking Up My Work At Home / My Brother Is Giving Me Attitude For Not F..ucking The Gateman / F.ucking a Lady Ars.e (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by Burgerlomo: 9:45am On Nov 22, 2020
If to say na me I go dey embarrass too when I know say nah 3 inches I get

2 Likes

Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by zexy2030(m): 9:46am On Nov 22, 2020
Openbusiness:
I have oil and sugar, please who has flour and eggs, may we fry akara for OP grin
Let me catch you.

1 Like

Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by martius101(m): 9:47am On Nov 22, 2020
zexy2030:

angry see diz one is even laffing when I'm here feeling embarrassed mtchww.

this one mad gaann...lol...who send you
Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by zexy2030(m): 9:52am On Nov 22, 2020
Burgerlomo:
If to say na me I go dey embarrass too when I know say nah 3 inches I get

1 Like

Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by zexy2030(m): 9:59am On Nov 22, 2020
martius101:

this one mad gaann...lol...who send you
Can u imagine, felt like crying, I'm indoors.

Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by Lightangel65: 10:08am On Nov 22, 2020
You did good imprinting a fap material in their heads I bet they would hit the cucumber store before heading home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by Lightangel65: 10:09am On Nov 22, 2020
Openbusiness:
I have oil and sugar, please who has flour and eggs, may we fry akara for OP grin

I don't have flour but I have pap and beans
Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by Openbusiness: 10:17am On Nov 22, 2020
Lightangel65:

no wahala. D ministry is growing grin
Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by Angelacruz: 10:33am On Nov 22, 2020
Lol
Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by DiamondVee: 10:34am On Nov 22, 2020
zexy2030:
I was on my way to collect cash from ATM this morning, only to realize my zip has been down and I was not wearing any undies..

Then I put my hands in my two pockets, widening the zip opening, I went on foot via major highway where buses pass to and fleets of cars passing, and church members going to church, especially ladies, they were looking and smiling, I didn't bother, I thought I was so cute that ladies looked at me and smiled I was posing with my widened zip.

I queued in two ATM points, same. People both men and women were looking at me and smiling but non told me that my dick was out shocked.

I was fucking embarrassed because all those ladies were laffing at 3" dick cry.

What's wrong with Nigerians, when u luk pezzin wey loose na look u na dey look, u na no dey call person attention to the stuff.

Just here to console myself.

it has happened to me b4 in the bank , didn’t wear undies too, and I am a woman
Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by iLegendd(m): 10:44am On Nov 22, 2020
My zipper has done that to me in the past, but I wasn't embarrassed — I kinda liked it because I like crazy things so I can have some crazy stories to tell or write a book with. Las las, it will turn to entertainment for my readers and money for me.

The one I hate with passion is when I'm trekking back then and my slipper, palms, or shoe cuts and I start walking crookedly.
Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by Malawian(m): 10:49am On Nov 22, 2020
zexy2030:
I was on my way to collect cash from ATM this morning, only to realize my zip has been down and I was not wearing any undies..

Was it charged or in deep slumber?
Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by ibechris(m): 10:53am On Nov 22, 2020
May be u were thinking of the money in ur acct then u forgot to look intently at what u were putting on.
Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 22, 2020
zexy2030:

Then I put my hands in my two pockets, widening the zip opening, I went on foot via major highway where buses pass to and fleets of cars passing, and church members going to church, especially ladies, they were looking and smiling, I didn't bother, I thought I was so cute that ladies looked at me and smiled I was posing with my widened zip.

I queued in two ATM points, same. People both men and women were looking at me and smiling but non told me that my dick was out shocked.

What's wrong with Nigerians, when u luk pezzin wey loose na look u na dey look, u na no dey call person attention to the stuff.

grin

4 Likes

Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by zexy2030(m): 11:15am On Nov 22, 2020
Malawian:

Was it charged or in deep slumber?
Omoh, na deep slumber o, u know when u r anxious to do something na, na now I'm packing my things to travel with dark eye shade. So f.ucking shy right now.

2 Likes

Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by zexy2030(m): 11:16am On Nov 22, 2020
ibechris:
May be u were thinking of the money in ur acct then u forgot to look intently at what u were putting on.
Exactly bro, I was thinking of postponing the travel.
Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by zexy2030(m): 11:17am On Nov 22, 2020
iLegendd:
My zipper has done that to me in the past, but I wasn't embarrassed — I kinda liked it because I like crazy things so I can have some crazy stories to tell or write a book with. Las las, it will turn to entertainment for my readers and money for me.

The one I hate with passion is when I'm trekking back then and my slipper, palms, or shoe cuts and I start walking crookedly.

grin grin the legend and crazy things.
Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by zexy2030(m): 11:20am On Nov 22, 2020
Lightangel65:
You did good imprinting a fap material in their heads I bet they would hit the cucumber store before heading home
3" inches
Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by zexy2030(m): 11:23am On Nov 22, 2020
Lightangel65:

Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by romunu(m): 11:24am On Nov 22, 2020
When you de waka u no de notice cool breeze for your gbola,mehn fuccccck up,
Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by Uzomacharles: 11:28am On Nov 22, 2020
Serious Joke

Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by zexy2030(m): 11:28am On Nov 22, 2020
romunu:
When you de waka u no de notice cool breeze for your gbola,mehn fuccccck up,
Na when I no see cash collect, I was moving towards fcmb the smiles were becoming too odd, it was then I noticed.

2 Likes

Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by zexy2030(m): 11:31am On Nov 22, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Serious Joke
Feeling like a virgin right now.

Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by zexy2030(m): 11:38am On Nov 22, 2020

Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by Darkerberry: 11:47am On Nov 22, 2020
Sure by now you're desperately thinking of ways to enlarge your HQ
Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by WrittyWritter(f): 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
grin grin..op even said d size..Nigerians are wicked oo grin
Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by OscarJaden(m): 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2020
so bro I was once on this table too
Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by eze31362(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2020
kranka12:
Air entering that unzipped area will make you notice it...I don't belive your story
exactly my point too fat lie
Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by danielinyang(m): 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2020
����

Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by Edojoma(m): 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2020
zexy2030:

My brother, my mind no go there, I rushed out for the money, because I wanted to travel this morning to Ibadan. The travel was all I was thinking.

I understand u bro,, u ain't d first n u won't b d last.. It happened to me too under a different circumstance, once ur mind is fixed on ur goal, u won't even notice any other shit until u r done... Believe me u, by tomorrow evening u av forgotten it even happened..
Re: This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed by Bimpe29: 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
Don't be offended bro, they were actually minding their businesses grin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? / Snakes In Dream!!! / Ladies: Banana Or Plantain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.