Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,225 members, 7,936,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:57 PM

Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? (8012 Views)

The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / Why We're Nicer To Strangers Than The People We Love Most / Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by ak47mann(m): 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2011
^^^^
YOU KNOW THE LEVEL grin grin grin
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by sexylogan(m): 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2011
OP,
     It's very true but very beautiful girls have so let me down by their general lack of good character that i dont

give 'em the preferential treatment i used to give them some years ago. People are always going the extra-

mile for attractive people, even when they know they're not gonna get anything in return. I guess this is what

watching too many Hollywood movies has done to us.
  undecided
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by ak47mann(m): 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2011
^^^^
OGA is not Hollywood movieooo eyes dont lie tongue tongue tongue tomorrow now when a fine tall girl pass you, you go lick lips tongue tongue tongue
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by sexylogan(m): 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2011
ak47mann:

^^^^
OGA is not Hollywood movieooo eyes dont lie tongue tongue tongue tomorrow now when a fine tall girl pass you, you go lick lips tongue tongue tongue

^^^^[b]lmao. I may lick my lips but im not gonna treat her like the queen she thinks she is. [/b]cool
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by 197(f): 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2011
grin  grin  grin  grin  ^^word
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 23, 2011
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Jenifa1: 5:07am On Mar 23, 2011
Atreides:

We hate you too! grin
Oh wait,hating would mean we actually give a damn,and we don't.
So lemme rephrase:
We don't care. grin

who said you were good looking?
or you just decided it for yourself abi tongue
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Atreides(f): 9:45am On Mar 23, 2011
Jenifa_:

who said you were good looking?
or you just decided it for yourself abi tongue
grin grin
I've got Banky on speed dial,and Hrithik too,and they both tell me i'm beaurriful. . grin
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by ak47mann(m): 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2011
atreides
your pix doesn't show how fine you dey,spice it up take some sexy picture so that haters will leave you alone grin grin grin grin
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2011
Atreides:

grin grin
I've got Banky on speed dial,and Hrithik too,and they both tell me i'm beaurriful. . grin
Sweetie, you are cute.

Very natural. Me likey wink

Just leave Hrithik alone. angry
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Nautillus(m): 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2011
Yes we are, grin grin grin, its nature, you are warmer to what appeals to you
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by vislabraye(m): 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2011
If na girl wey fine, she can get away withit. If na man wey fine , you are on your own if you dont have the cash to compliment it.
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by mzdiverse(f): 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2011
i am a NEW GIRL , I definately know people are nicer to good looking people, its a natural human behaviour , only sometimes  we get threathed with wat we want to look like, so we tend to snob
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Omolola1(f): 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2011
People are nicer to wowo-ish pple

Ask me why?
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by mzdiverse(f): 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2011
y
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2011
vislabraye:

If na girl wey fine, she can get away with it. If na man wey fine , you are on your own if you dont have the cash to compliment it.

This is often true, depending on the circumstances though. As one Igbo proverb goes. . .mma bu aku nwanyi, aku bu mma nwoke. Interpretation: beauty is a woman's wealth, while wealth is a man's beauty.
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Atreides(f): 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2011
rokiatu:

Sweetie, you are cute.

Very natural. Me likey wink

Just leave Hrithik alone. angry
grin
I never remember to put on make-up. .
But i look ok without it so i don't mind.
The only thing is,i've been trying to look sexy,but it never works! Everytime i try someone tells me oh dahling you're such a cutie,you look so adorable! angry I don't want adorable-that's what people say to babies! angry
Anyway gimme a couple of years. . After i develop my sexy bone i'll be able to kill guys with a single look! grin
I remember once when i was trying ato wink sexily at one of my guy friends,and he asks me in this concerned tone,sweetie is something wrong with your eyes? angry angry
And hrithik is miiiine!
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Atreides(f): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2011
ak47mann:

atreides
your pix doesn't show how fine you dey,spice it up take some sexy picture so that haters will leave you alone grin grin grin grin
I am genetically incapable of looking sexy! For now anyways
grin grin grin
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2011
Atreides:

grin
The only thing is,i've been trying to look sexy,but it never works! Everytime i try someone tells me oh dahling you're such a cutie,you look so adorable! angry I don't want adorable-that's what people say to babies! angry
Anyway gimme a couple of years. . After i develop my sexy bone i'll be able to kill guys with a single look! grin
I remember once when i was trying ato wink sexily at one of my guy friends,and he asks me in this concerned tone,sweetie is something wrong with your eyes? angry angry
And hrithik is miiiine!
buhahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahaaha you are a clown grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Goldieluks: 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2011
Atreides:

grin
And hrithik is miiiine!

oh my dayz. grin
i admire your sincerity,i don't think it is ignorance tho.
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Atreides(f): 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2011
rokiatu:

buhahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahaaha you are a clown grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
grin grin grin
It wasn't funny then. The stupid boy did not even know what he'd done wrong.
But i forgave him,out of the goodness of my heart.
Goldieluks:

oh my dayz. grin
i admire your sincerity,i don't think it is ignorance tho.
grin
ignorance? Don't get. .
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by slymm(f): 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2011
i do not like ugly people. They are ugly.
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by duduspace(m): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2011
chic2pimp:

FUFUFACE,

Oya talk true, . . . .Wetin be your reason for posting on the Romance section?

Abi you don divorce Wengay and you dey hia dey find new sex play mate? tongue

You think say I be 'man LovePeddler' like you?  tongue
Na true sha say I dey come look for honeyz for here since Debo no dey around for some time to pack all of dem comot, but e be like say him effect still full ground as na soso skylolo sistas I dey see.
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Tricici(f): 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2011
Omolola1:

People are nicer to wowo-ish pple

Ask me why?

Why?? grin

Atreides:

I am genetically incapable of looking sexy! For now anyways
grin grin grin

You look cute no worries!

@Topic: Depends on who u r dealing with men r nicer, ladies either roll der eyes or act as if u wer nuthin
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2011
Atreides:

grin
I remember once when i was trying to wink sexily at one of my guy friends,and he asks me in this concerned tone,sweetie is something wrong with your eyes? angry angry

Lmao. So a woman can make me laugh this hard. Maybe I can 'love' this species after all. Seriously. Atreides, hmm.
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Atreides(f): 5:40am On Mar 24, 2011
pro01:

Lmao. So a woman can make me laugh this hard. Maybe I can 'love' this species after all. Seriously. Atreides, hmm.
Y'know there are some girls who are that femme fatale type,man killers etc etc. . . Try as hard as i like,i can never be like that-i always end up looking nice and innocent and adorable.
I can laugh at myself because it was very funny(with the benefit of hindsight).
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by ak47mann(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2011
Atreides:

Y'know there are some girls who are that femme fatale type,man killers etc etc. . . Try as hard as i like,i can never be like that-i always end up looking nice and innocent and adorable.
I can laugh at myself because it was very funny(with the benefit of hindsight).
cheesy cheesy dont mind them you are fabulous tongue tongue
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Atreides(f): 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2011
ak47mann:

cheesy cheesy dont mind them you are fabulous tongue tongue
Thanks! grin wink
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by vislabraye(m): 2:07pm On Mar 24, 2011
I think thats one of the reasons Zenith Bank and GTBank have lots of fine babes. Especially the yellow ones. Very mouth watering. These babes are very tongue . To some extent it is true ( apart from the reason of sex.)

Unfortunately when these pretty ones get things so cheaply because of their looks, they begin to abuse it.
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Dave6: 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2011
That has actually been found out scientifically. Naturally, the human brain would like to relate itself with something generally pleasing to the senses.
But Generally, everyone is potentailly beautiful/attractive; just depends on on how one takes care of and carries his/her self.
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by Mutee: 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2011
I dey laff. cheesy
Re: Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? by sexylogan(m): 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2011
slymm:

i  do not like ugly people. They are ugly.

Someone, sumwhere, genuinely thinks that u too are ugly.  That's just life for u. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Younger Black Women Prefer To Date And Marry Older White Men? / Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? / Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.