Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,225 members, 7,936,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:59 PM

I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) (116642 Views)

I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by OMONGBALI: 7:33am On Nov 29, 2020
Perfectsouth:
yeah he slept with her and she felt cheated according to her..

I was legally married to her, do you wish I become promiscuous?

1st born Sept 2
2nd Sept 28..
We are not living together, we stay in separate states and body no be firewood.

I am not a gum gum guy, from what I experienced in my family, I decided to stick to one woman to avoid my kids going through whatever I went through in life.

Your kids will still suffer if you allow the woman ruin your life. As if promiscuity is not terrible enough, she won't hesitate to leave you for money or even kill you if it will yield money. Wake up, bro. You deserve more in life than this.
There are kids who grew up without mom and are doing well. What if your wife died? Won't your kids live their lives?
Leave that woman for good.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by majormofor(m): 7:37am On Nov 29, 2020
Perfectsouth:
Cc royalroy

Well, I don't wNt my kids to go through what I went through so I forgave her.. God was answering my prayers and things started picking gradually.. I went to meet them, took them all out and did shopping for them..
I was planning on how to relocate them to where I was...
Now this is the revelation..
My wife has been used,thats the fact...
My photography business first collapsed.
I did about 5 businesses that just one of it can make me a millionaire, every business collapsed.. The more I sleep with her, the more things become worse for me...
All these revelation came after I was told to pray and fast..

When things started picking gradually for me this year, I payed for a shop 300k,it was almost my son's birthday. So I went to see them.. We slept together, I came back after the birthday.. Could you believe, I was chased away from that shop and till now, I was only able to recover just 50k from the money..
Before my mom's birthday again, I was doing some business and it started picking. Went for my mom's, she came for the birthday too, we slept together, and when I came back to my business, the war I fought was unfathomable.. It collapsed too..
I am a very prayerful person and believe me, in the 8yrs we've been together, I never slept with another woman. I sweared with everything they gave me cos they couldn't believe me..
Before my daughter's birthday, God was merciful to me and I started another business.. I was warned severely never to sleep with her again.. Till now, my business is gradually picking and am able to send them money for upkeep and my kids school fees....

Now this my wife have an immediate younger brother who is a travel agent, I remember last year I introduced a friend to him and even vouch and stood for him that nothing will go wrong.. Truly he did this guy's traveling to Dubai and the guy went.. But we didn't know what happened and this guy came back.. Maybe he was deported or not, nobody knows but this my friend came to arrest me and I was told to produce my Inlaw.. He came and we were both locked up for 3days..along the line, the matter got settled, I parted with some money after selling one of my equipment. And he too also raised some money.. So this year, when things were already picking up for me, he got into another problem and this time, they were gonna jail him, so I borrowed him 100k and he promised to pay them 50k monthly till he complete the payment.. It was a travel gone sour though I know some people he has done traveling for and they are doing fine in their respective country of choice.

So this year, someone decided to help me travel out, he gave me UNIVERSITY OF MANITOBA admission processing fees, it was 120cad, but I gave this my Inlaw 150$ believing that atleast, since I am his Inlaw and have done him alot of goods before nothing will go wrong..
That was in August..
Fast forward to 2days ago, I messaged University of Manitoba since I wasn't getting any update, and I was told my application was not submitted neither paid for, I almost collapsed... So what he did was doctored some documents and sent to me and I believed him..
Right now, I am in a fix..
About my wife's promiscuity, I have all evidence of their chat..
After forgiving her over that chat, when I went for my daughter's birthday, I wanted to go through her phone, she gave me a heavy fight that I can't go through her phone, the phone I bought for her with my money..
When she slept, I opened it with her Fingerprint.
The chats there are so damaging. Some have slept with her and still wanting to do more, some she is already negotiating with.
She works in a beer parlor now and she is already using waist beads, she knows I hate these things..

I can't tell it all but if you have a question to ask, or anything you think I missed, ask me and i will tell you the truth..
My Inlaw hasn't pick my call to tell me why that happened..

If you think this is a fabricated story,
I have all evidences.
If enough people ask for it, I will release it here..

can you please move on!
create a bank account for only ur kids to access them later and move on..why are you now disturbing us, when you know what to do....look for Ubanja topic and digest here
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Athemisia: 7:41am On Nov 29, 2020
BigMiracle:
From your explanation, you are not in any fix, you already know the solution to your problem.

Never sleep with your wife again!!
It's just a made up story don't take it too serious
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by oyibotat: 7:46am On Nov 29, 2020
Bros, have you confirmed the paternity of these children? I mean DNA test. Marrying an OLOSHE is a bigger risk.

1 Like

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by lisa286: 7:46am On Nov 29, 2020
Perfectsouth:
no matter what happens, those kids will never suffer their mother's sin....
Wish she could give me my kids but she is using them as her bargaining chip

If you want your kids, you can take her to court
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Touchfarm: 7:49am On Nov 29, 2020
Perfectsouth:
Cc royalroy

NEVER DATE OR MARRY A GIRL OR LADY WHO IS VISIONLESS AND DOESN'T ALIGN WITH YOUR DREAMS , GOALS AND ASPIRATION.

I was blinded by love cos she was beautiful. Initially when we started out, things were fine. I was doing well for myself as a photographer. then from forgetting pant to bag to clothes, we started living a couples life..
The way I wired myself right from inception,i don't drink, I don't smoke and believe, I don't womanize.. I don't even watch football.. I am an extreme introvert..
So I started noticing that when it is past 11 or 12am,she will sneak out to club, it took me time to notice this cos I always sleep early. When I noticed this and tried to stop her, she will get angry and just leave the house at night, one day, I almost got shot by our vigilante and that day, I vowed to drive her away. She apologized prosefuly and promised to change.. Well, it seems she changed..
Fast forward to 6yrs later, we got married and today, eight years later, we are blessed with two beautiful kids, a 4yrs boy and 2yrs girl.. They are beautiful and adoring..

Now something happened to me last year.. I lost everything I owned.. I was doing well for myself, I have workers, owned a car and was building myself a nice house. Everything went down the drain.. Everything.. I went to pray about what was happening to me and I was told to fast for some days that some secrets will be revealed to me.. Well I did and the revelation started pouring in..

While we still dating, not married then, my wife was doing runs and I didn't even know, this is how I got to know..
One of the yahoo guys he dated back then, he slept with her and gave her money. But she was not satisfied with the money he gave her so while that guy went into the bathroom, my wife took the money he intend to buy fuel with and ran away. According to the guy, when he tried to trace her on foot, Sars nabbed him. He spent close to 2million before he could get off their hook so since then, he vowed to kill her anytime he sees her.. Fortunately for him, he saw her on Facebook and then use a wealthy Nigeria young rich Nigerian picture to message her.. And they started talking.. In a week, they've started sending nudes to each other. And she was already planning how to leave me and the kids and flee with her new lover.. This time around, we are not together cos when things got unbearable, she left with the kids to her parents place.. She said she can't go to mine..
Don't know how but this guy knows me, I was very popular in the state I was cos of the work I do.. So when he went through my wife's Facebook, he saw our wedding pics and he was disappointed.. Believe me, I was very hardworking and for 7years, she didn't work, I was sponsoring her expensive lifestyle and I didn't even feel it a bit.. There was a time I told her to learn event management since I am a photographer, we can always work together, she said she is to fragile to work or learn anything.. But last year, she decided to learn fashion designing.. So this guy sent me all their 2months plus chat.. Where she badmouthed me just to gain Favour.. It was so damning.. She badmouthed my mom,.
So when the guy made his intention known to her and that he has sent me all their chats.
While they were chatting, she already told the mom that she has found a very rich guy..the guy even told her to break up with me and she did, someone she hasn't met before.. So when she broke up with me, I called her mom and told her, her mom was like, I should go and look for something good doing and forget about love for now.. Now when the whole issue came out, the mom came to where I was with some people and started begging that it was the devils handiwork..

Rule 1 of marriage : never ever accept a cheating wife back for any reason. @op, its clear that untimely death is your portion
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by smartNerd: 7:49am On Nov 29, 2020
ahnie:
my questions....
1...Did the Yahoo guy that she stole fuel money from later slept with her?
2....Are you a sex freak?
3...after you were warned not to have sex with her...why do you always have sex with her and the romp days always coincides with your kids birthdays.
4...I noticed from your narrative that you're the clingy and gum gum type.

please be kind enough to answer my questions.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by lymelyte(m): 7:49am On Nov 29, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin grin. U c y its good to drink and smoke some times grin and have one igbo smoking friend.....it kips our brain running
true talk.. An advice from such friend most times comes handy. They are better judge of life issues sometimes especially before 1 turns into 2.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by pooozeee(m): 7:50am On Nov 29, 2020

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by emonis88: 7:52am On Nov 29, 2020
op my littel advice.I might b wrong,but thank GOD u went for prayers, what u need now is action. keep away from ur wife she is a bane to ur progress, ur father's life is his own now u r grown n a father too u have ur own life to live. u can take care of ur children by paying their school fees by urself , don't give her d cash o! buy food stuffs once in a while n send for ur children. becareful she il want to use those children as a source of making money from u. send food when u know it is appropriate. Lastly divorce her, let her n her family know what she has done n how her promiscuity has destroyed ur businesses n wants to destroy u , don't hear any abeg o! cus u ve given her a chance bf n she went back to her old ways, n her mother is not a good woman she is encouraging her life style n that of her brother. if u can make sure u collect ur money back from her brother. cut all dealings with them. when ur children r old enough insist on them visiting u n tell them what happened or their mother il fill their head with lies about u. tell them ur own side of d story n let them decide. In time they il see their mother for who she is. try to take care of ur children and advice them. especially ur daughter cus her mother il teach her that same life style that destroyed ur marriage, n they il want to make ur son into ur brother inlaw. u cant take those kids now cause no court il grant u custody of those children cus they r kids now, dont let any lawyer decieve u into believing u can get custody he il only take ur money. rather use that money to train ur children. make sure u give it to them when they old enough n let them know u ve bn taking care of them as a father. when they r old enough they il know u did ur fatherly duties. In time ur wife il want them to get extra money from u cus toto go grow old ,then she il want to use ur daughter to b making money , then she should b 18yrs u can talk with her n convince her to come stay with u. body no b fire wood , but u ve to know how to play ur game , but if go talk no marry again cus a woman il complicate ur relationship with ur children when she has kids for u. that is what happened to ur dad. well pray n know nothing is certain we r all humans n nobody knows tomorrow, only GOD THE ALMIGHTY knows tomorrow n what is in d heart of men.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Arysexy(m): 7:54am On Nov 29, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

There's a reason my igbo friends that grew up in lagos, don't date igbo girls or have igbo friends

Don't be silly.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by pooozeee(m): 7:55am On Nov 29, 2020
Find another woman to marry

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by abutreka225(m): 7:56am On Nov 29, 2020
wahala for who no get mind to let go o...ur village people dy use u play tete
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Fuckjesusandgod: 7:56am On Nov 29, 2020
Rita5:

If you are smart you will drop this notion of not recreating what happened to your parents because it has brought you so much pain and its still doing it. You are a man, you decide what you want. You don't need to be with her to take care of your kids.

Let her go. Close that chapter of your life immediately if you are smart. End all communication with your inlaws. Send her money for up keep and keep records. Because I am sure she won't spend it all on your kids. So make so you keep tabs on them yourself. If she fails in taking care of them maybe fail to pay their school fees, take her to court and show proofs that you sent her that money and gain full custody of your kids.

And stop being trusting. I have learnt a long time not to completely trust anyone. Don't bank on we are friends or you have helped them in the past. Scrutinise everything especially when money is involve.

Stop blaming people for your troubles. And if you are smart, give your dad a taste of his medicine and close him off too. Let his favourites take care of him. We must all reap what we sow and he is no different.

Work on yourself and build your finance. Chin up, you still have alot more to live for and achieve. Years from now you will look back and be proud that you didn't let this break you. Don't send your ex (thats what she is now accept it and move!) more than what the kids needs always verify the amount for stuff like school fees and co. Don't take her word for it. If it means travelling down to verify do so. She doesn't deserves any penny from you. Ensure you see your kids often, always explain why things are the way they are. Don't let your wife control the narrative. Be more expansive with the truth as they grow up and let them know you will always be there. Make sure they come live with you once a while and in those moments spend as much time as you can with them. Talk to them, listen also very important and spend on them because they are yours.

As long as you make sure your kids feel loved and secured with you. Then you have done better than your parents. Good luck!

Very sensible advice here.

1 Like

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by lymelyte(m): 7:57am On Nov 29, 2020
demoBaba:
To me you don't have problem at all, you created it you're still working along with it, just forget about that your so called wife and her family get another wife and move on, your son can't not suffer, you need to take good care of yourself before remember anyone including your children, just forget about her and her family and being paying your children skool fees, lastly married another wife.

You should learn how to place fuckup in-law in a corner.
na who dey ok fit make another dey ok
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by coolsegun2002: 7:57am On Nov 29, 2020
bendike:

Sorry to digress, why do you take 2 Valium tabs? Is that safe? What benefit do you get? Thanks

Dude...!!! It’s a sarcasm man......
Sexual responsibility topics are always heated on nairaland...
The women wants to make it look like it’s double standard against them...
.atheist likes to make it look like it’s a religious thing....
saying I used Valium tablet is a sarcasm for ..I’ve gone to sleep, so don’t quote me, telling me how sexually irresponsible women can have good character in marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by philoedu(m): 7:59am On Nov 29, 2020
Very sorry for the silent predicament of yours. Be clear, that this life is just an opportunity to believe and worship the one who created you and indeed, love others as you love yourself.
She is not your wife and there is nothing you can do about it. You cannot force any such situation and what you need do is to take care of the children and stop going to bed with her for your own sake. If you want to get a woman friend fine, otherwise, keep yourself and move on with your life and walk on the path of God, so that you do not miss out on the savilfic banquet at the end of time. You must rise above the life turmoil.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by endeavor(m): 7:59am On Nov 29, 2020
Perfectsouth:
Cc royalroy

Well, I don't wNt my kids to go through what I went through so I forgave her.. God was answering my prayers and things started picking gradually.. I went to meet them, took them all out and did shopping for them..
I did about 5 businesses that just one of it can make me a millionaire, every business collapsed.. The more I sleep with her, the more things become worse for me...

When things started picking gradually for me this year, I payed for a shop 300k,it was almost my son's birthday. So I went to see them.. We slept together, I came back after the birthday.. Could you believe, I was chased away from that shop and till now, I was only able to recover just 50k from the money..
Before my mom's birthday again, I was doing some business and it started picking. Went for my mom's, she came for the birthday too, we slept together, and when I came back to my business, the war I fought was unfathomable.. It collapsed too..
I am a very prayerful person and believe me, in the 8yrs we've been together, I never slept with another woman. I sweared with everything they gave me cos they couldn't believe me..
Before my daughter's birthday, God was merciful to me and I started another business.. I was warned severely never to sleep with her again.. Till now, my business is gradually picking and am able to send them money for upkeep and my kids school fees....

Now this my wife have an immediate younger brother who is a travel agent, I remember last year I introduced a friend to him and even vouch and stood for him that nothing will go wrong.. Truly he did this guy's traveling to Dubai and the guy went.. But we didn't know what happened and this guy came back.. Maybe he was deported or not, nobody knows but this my friend came to arrest me and I was told to produce my Inlaw.. He came and we were both locked up for 3days..along the line, the matter got settled, I parted with some money after selling one of my equipment. And he too also raised some money.. So this year, when things were already picking up for me, he got into another problem and this time, they were gonna jail him, so I borrowed him 100k and he promised to pay them 50k monthly till he complete the payment.. It was a travel gone sour though I know some people he has done traveling for and they are doing fine in their respective country of choice.

So this year, someone decided to help me travel out, he gave me UNIVERSITY OF MANITOBA admission processing fees, it was 120cad, but I gave this my Inlaw 150$ believing that atleast, since I am his Inlaw and have done him alot of goods before nothing will go wrong..
That was in August..
Fast forward to 2days ago, I messaged University of Manitoba since I wasn't getting any update, and I was told my application was not submitted neither paid for, I almost collapsed... So what he did was doctored some documents and sent to me and I believed him..
After forgiving her over that chat, when I went for my daughter's birthday, I wanted to go through her phone, she gave me a heavy fight that I can't go through her phone, the phone I bought for her with my money..
The chats there are so damaging. Some have slept with her and still wanting to do more, some she is already negotiating with.
She works in a beer parlor now and she is already using waist beads, she knows I hate these things..

I can't tell it all but if you have a question to ask, or anything you think I missed, ask me and i will tell you the truth..

I have all evidences.

My friend faced similar issues.. I'd love to talk with you privately. There'll be a solution.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 29, 2020
xtervaganza:
maybe I should tell you my own story but it's too long. All I will advise you is to leave that family. I was once like struggling from hand to mouth despite working hard like a mad man with nothing to show for it. All my suffering ended the moment I dumped my ex wife and moved on to better things.

Now I look back at my life 2/3 years ago and just thank God cos I've been blessed beyond my own imagination
baba Abeg tell us it would give us inspiration.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by aytuns(m): 8:02am On Nov 29, 2020
Thank you for reminding us again that dating a visionless lady who only believes her body is her gold and cash cow, and has nothing else, will KILL YOU eventually.

Thank you for reminding us to never follow LUST in choosing a spouse..

Thank you for reminding us men to have SOME DIGNITY and SELF RESPECT,because BEING A SIMP WILL KILL YOU.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by bendike: 8:06am On Nov 29, 2020
coolsegun2002:

Dude...!!! It’s a sarcasm man......
Sexual responsibility topics are always heated on nairaland...
The women wants to make it look like it’s double standard against them...
.atheist likes to make it look like it’s a religious thing....
saying I used Valium tablet is a sarcasm for ..I’ve gone to sleep, so don’t quote me, telling me how sexually irresponsible women can have good character in marriage.
Oh OK. Thanks.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by LannisterIMP: 8:08am On Nov 29, 2020
Perfectsouth:
yeah he slept with her and she felt cheated according to her..

I was legally married to her, do you wish I become promiscuous?

1st born Sept 2
2nd Sept 28..
We are not living together, we stay in separate states and body no be firewood.

I am not a gum gum guy, from what I experienced in my family, I decided to stick to one woman to avoid my kids going through whatever I went through in life.

Well I can tell you what me of the reasons you are in this situation is because you don’t want what happened to you family happen to you.

And I believe the lady knows that too! So I will tell you that is one of you weakness.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Unrated900(m): 8:08am On Nov 29, 2020
This is a real Seasonal film ooooo
Come and finish the rest of the season
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by poseidonsaiz(m): 8:09am On Nov 29, 2020
It's really sad to love someone who doesn't see it one bit.
It hurts

Our Peanut coating machines are efficient, affordable and delivered nationwide. WhatsApp Oscar on 07011561993

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Ikennamurphy: 8:10am On Nov 29, 2020
Rita5:

If you are smart you will drop this notion of not recreating what happened to your parents because it has brought you so much pain and its still doing it. You are a man, you decide what you want. You don't need to be with her to take care of your kids.

Let her go. Close that chapter of your life immediately if you are smart. End all communication with your inlaws. Send her money for up keep and keep records. Because I am sure she won't spend it all on your kids. So make so you keep tabs on them yourself. If she fails in taking care of them maybe fail to pay their school fees, take her to court and show proofs that you sent her that money and gain full custody of your kids.

And stop being trusting. I have learnt a long time not to completely trust anyone. Don't bank on we are friends or you have helped them in the past. Scrutinise everything especially when money is involve.

Stop blaming people for your troubles. And if you are smart, give your dad a taste of his medicine and close him off too. Let his favourites take care of him. We must all reap what we sow and he is no different.

Work on yourself and build your finance. Chin up, you still have alot more to live for and achieve. Years from now you will look back and be proud that you didn't let this break you. Don't send your ex (thats what she is now accept it and move!) more than what the kids needs always verify the amount for stuff like school fees and co. Don't take her word for it. If it means travelling down to verify do so. She doesn't deserves any penny from you. Ensure you see your kids often, always explain why things are the way they are. Don't let your wife control the narrative. Be more expansive with the truth as they grow up and let them know you will always be there. Make sure they come live with you once a while and in those moments spend as much time as you can with them. Talk to them, listen also very important and spend on them because they are yours.

As long as you make sure your kids feel loved and secured with you. Then you have done better than your parents. Good luck!
Wow.. I so like your mature advice, I wish you were still single

1 Like

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Acrobatics01: 8:10am On Nov 29, 2020
smartNerd:

What do prostitutes like you know about elders, nah community borehole you be, anyone can fetch.

Hmmm

How do you feel after spewing this rubbish from your mouth?

I want to believe you're joking sha, else this is unwarranted.

she's made her comment, is it yours?
was it directed to you?

Ahh, oga, you're so bitter
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by xrayfab: 8:11am On Nov 29, 2020
EwuGambia:
Which kyn wahala be this..... undecided

My advice....
You have obviously made some foolish mistakes....which is sad...and is only human....but if you keep dwelling on it, you might not move forward.

The best advice i can give now is to stop the blame game...i see you blaming your father in a comment below. I dont think the man has any influence in your present predicament, at least you did very well for yourself at some point in time, which shows you are very capable of success...i have a personal belief "if you did it before, you can do it again"....
Soo my Man...dust yourself up, dont get too personally involved with your wife and her family....see your kids when you can, avoid spending nights with them, mentally convince yourself that you dont have a wife....and reduce how you trust people...

Better opportunities would still come your way.....just learn from your mistakes and move on. When you get on your feet fully, you can work on formally seperating from your wife(its very necessary, and it doesn't guarantee that your children would suffer what you did... its up to you to determine if they suffer or not.) undecided

For me this is the best advice you can get here but I am going to add more to it and it will be better you follow them to the later. Its quite unfortunate in this life that the good people always end up or yorked with terrible individuals. You are a child and from your words God has been merciful to you. You need to man up and forget your background that makes you feel very vulnerable or else you end up being worse than your father. Now let me spilt it out for you, if you continue to be this foolish, and you die in the process, what will become of those kids of yours? How do you think your wife will raise them? Guy your killing yourself. If your kids lose you, what faith do you leave them to? Now are you not worse than your father? If your kids grows to learn how weak you are, do you think they will forgive you? Call a spade a spade. Your wife is a bad egg and for now there is nothing you or anybody else can do about it. Mr man dust up yourself and move on before you kill yourself. Go to God and seek for more redemption and marry another wife. Its the same bible that said if this finger will make you go to hell, CUT IT OFF or else you go to hell with it. The truth is bitter, you are being to stupid after several warnings from God to you. Not everyone can enjoy the kind of grace you are enjoying man and for your information grace expires too. A word is enough for the wise. I pray for you brother that Gods wisdom will find you were you are as you read this and save your self from worse. Good luck!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by alizma: 8:12am On Nov 29, 2020
Perfectsouth:
Cc royalroy

That was in August..

I have all evidences.
If you can read this, one thing I want to strictly warn you about is, FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR CHILDREN, DO NOT RELEASE ANY DAMAGING EVIDENCE.
2. I won't blame you for starting your own problem because you were pushed into it. You problem started from the age at which you started thinking of marriage and this was because you were looking for parental love which you misunderstood for marital love. BTW age 18 and 25 yrs, I don't advise any man of this generation to be serious about settling down. Because you need to have the necessary experience, be physically matured, financially boyant etc.
3. I want to believe that if you could pray and get these revelation, you should pray more for directions on what to do because what your heart can accommodate, mine may not stand half of it.
May God grand you the necessary wisdom needed at this time
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by fid3fid: 8:13am On Nov 29, 2020
Perfectsouth:
Cc royalroy

NEVER DATE OR MARRY A GIRL OR LADY WHO IS VISIONLESS AND DOESN'T ALIGN WITH YOUR DREAMS , GOALS AND ASPIRATION.

I was blinded by love cos she was beautiful. Initially when we started out, things were fine. I was doing well for myself as a photographer. then from forgetting pant to bag to clothes, we started living a couples life..
The way I wired myself right from inception,i don't drink, I don't smoke and believe, I don't womanize.. I don't even watch football.. I am an extreme introvert..
So I started noticing that when it is past 11 or 12am,she will sneak out to club, it took me time to notice this cos I always sleep early. When I noticed this and tried to stop her, she will get angry and just leave the house at night, one day, I almost got shot by our vigilante and that day, I vowed to drive her away. She apologized prosefuly and promised to change.. Well, it seems she changed..
Fast forward to 6yrs later, we got married and today, eight years later, we are blessed with two beautiful kids, a 4yrs boy and 2yrs girl.. They are beautiful and adoring..

Now something happened to me last year.. I lost everything I owned.. I was doing well for myself, I have workers, owned a car and was building myself a nice house. Everything went down the drain.. Everything.. I went to pray about what was happening to me and I was told to fast for some days that some secrets will be revealed to me.. Well I did and the revelation started pouring in..

While we still dating, not married then, my wife was doing runs and I didn't even know, this is how I got to know..
One of the yahoo guys he dated back then, he slept with her and gave her money. But she was not satisfied with the money he gave her so while that guy went into the bathroom, my wife took the money he intend to buy fuel with and ran away. According to the guy, when he tried to trace her on foot, Sars nabbed him. He spent close to 2million before he could get off their hook so since then, he vowed to kill her anytime he sees her.. Fortunately for him, he saw her on Facebook and then use a wealthy Nigeria young rich Nigerian picture to message her.. And they started talking.. In a week, they've started sending nudes to each other. And she was already planning how to leave me and the kids and flee with her new lover.. This time around, we are not together cos when things got unbearable, she left with the kids to her parents place.. She said she can't go to mine..
Don't know how but this guy knows me, I was very popular in the state I was cos of the work I do.. So when he went through my wife's Facebook, he saw our wedding pics and he was disappointed.. Believe me, I was very hardworking and for 7years, she didn't work, I was sponsoring her expensive lifestyle and I didn't even feel it a bit.. There was a time I told her to learn event management since I am a photographer, we can always work together, she said she is to fragile to work or learn anything.. But last year, she decided to learn fashion designing.. So this guy sent me all their 2months plus chat.. Where she badmouthed me just to gain Favour.. It was so damning.. She badmouthed my mom,.
So when the guy made his intention known to her and that he has sent me all their chats.
While they were chatting, she already told the mom that she has found a very rich guy..the guy even told her to break up with me and she did, someone she hasn't met before.. So when she broke up with me, I called her mom and told her, her mom was like, I should go and look for something good doing and forget about love for now.. Now when the whole issue came out, the mom came to where I was with some people and started begging that it was the devils handiwork..

Brother, No matter what it is, you should not live with this agony. Life is damn short; You can waste it trying to fix a broken heart.

Stay your own,no marry again. focus on your hustle. Take care of your kids and your mom.Put your heart on God. But PLEASE LEAVE THAT LADY.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by twize(m): 8:13am On Nov 29, 2020
@OP, the least you can do is to divorce her, even the bible encourage this as long as adultery is involved. Avoid her like a plague, don't sleep with her again. Guy leave the children for now if that is what she is using to hold you. Definitely when the children comes of age they will ask of their father. Send them monthly upkeep money, pay their school fees. Avoid coming in contact with a contaminated woman before your glory will go. Forget that kpekus for now. You will use because of my children again to fall into another temptation with her. Please please please

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.