Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,078 members, 7,963,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 12:55 PM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (130840 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2011
@iice
REVOLVER is another crappy Guy Ritchie film. That film is an error.

BEST OF GUY RITCHIE
- Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
- Snatch
- Sherlock Holmes
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2011
Hmmm didn't see revolver. Must be the Statham/Liotta thing undecided Will check that out one of these days.
I liked rocknrolla. But yeah, those three are his best.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2011
I just watched "Enemy at the gates" starring Jude Law. It was a really nice movie.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2011
[size=13pt]iice dear i think we both loved it! grin It's so nice to FINALLY see a movie, totally WORTH seeing! shocked -LOVED the actual footage of Bethany & her family at the end! wink wink wink[/size]

iice:

@Topic
Soul Surfer. . .
That Betany Hamilton has chutzpah, if na me i would probably be traumatized.  Maybe undecided.  Didn't care much for the CGI parts but the surfing was great.  Carrie Underwood. . .you still need lots of practice.  That's being generous tongue

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2011

[size=13pt]Modern Times
Ah Charlie. . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy you did it so well grin. You were, are and will be always the father of the Comedy Genre. He did so many, but this was an astonishing way of laughing. . . . grin grin grin City Lights, Circus, Kid or even Gold Rush and Great Dictactor; they don't belong to the same level of Modern Times. An intelligent comedy, a classic film, a romance tale, a laughing/crying experience, at last, a pleasure to watch. I can't keep laughing for more than 1 minute and an half. . . . grin grin grin there were always something. wink
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by aieromon(m): 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2011
The Veteran
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2011
@Ogaga4Luv
I'm having doubts about that SOUL SURFER film. undecided I'll check it out soon.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by lalaboi(m): 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2011
IP Man - The Legend is Born. .
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 9:24am On Jul 26, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]iice dear i think we both loved it! grin It's so nice to FINALLY see a movie, totally WORTH seeing! shocked -LOVED the actual footage of Bethany & her family at the end! wink wink wink[/size]

Yeah the actual footage was a pleasure to watch smiley
So i take it, you're into surfing?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Zaveira: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2011
the last movie i watched was Monte Carlo
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2011
The Veteran. What a poorly done movie! Wasted time in watching the movie.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2011
My Cousin Vinny

[watch it if you need lots of laughter]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2011
Been looking for the movie since ceasyc, BusyBody20 and lalaboi posted about it and I'm happy I've finally gotten it wink

Watching the Bollywood movie G-H-A-J-I-N-I right now and it's turning out to be awesome but the film take style long o. . .3hrs 5mins shocked

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by lalaboi(m): 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2011
^^

E take style long o tru true . .but u'll enjoy it.

When u done, u can search for "3 idiots". . That one make sense dieeee!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 12:20am On Jul 27, 2011
lalaboi:

^^

E take style long o tru true . .but u'll enjoy it.

When u done, u can search for "3 idiots". . That one make sense dieeee!

Thanks but I don watch 3 Idiots. I like am die. . . .'' all is well'' lol grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 12:30am On Jul 27, 2011
All is well
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 12:42am On Jul 27, 2011
3 idiots, gotta be 10/10.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by lalaboi(m): 12:48am On Jul 27, 2011
Alll izzz welll grin. .

Ripped the shiit out of it when i rented it on lovefilm lol
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 10:33am On Jul 27, 2011
lalaboi:

Alll izzz welll grin. .

Ripped the shiit out of it when i rented it on lovefilm lol

ha ha, its a very good one.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by bandit6(m): 11:16am On Jul 27, 2011
The last movie I watched was Shanghai Surprise. It wasn't that good, had Madonna in it.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 11:38am On Jul 27, 2011
@lalaboi and amblors
GHAJINI has almost the same storyline with MEMENTO. But its still good anyway.

"3 IDIOTS" was good. Almost as good as "MY NAME IS KHAN". I heard the remix of the All Izz Well song on B4U music yesterday.

@topic
DO THE RIGHT THING (1989)  smiley
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2011
obinna5000:

@lalaboi and amblors
GHAJINI has almost the same storyline with MEMENTO. But its still good anyway.

"3 IDIOTS" was good. Almost as good as "MY NAME IS KHAN". I heard the remix of the All Izz Well song on B4U music yesterday.

@topic
DO THE RIGHT THING (1989) smiley

I pray I never watch that movie again. This movie really upset me and made me want to go out and beat up some random white person. I am never watching it again.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2011
was just about to watch Captain America so i quickly check the picture quality:good. . . . . . so i paused it, called for take away, unplugged the phone, turn off the mobile, close the curtains, took off my shoes, took off my trouser, got in my favorite spot on the sofa, put my feet up on the table, took a piece of pizza THEN PRESSED PLAY. . . . . . . . . . . . . the film starts and i suddenly realize that its in ITALIAN. . . . . . . FAIL!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Dclique(m): 12:06am On Jul 28, 2011
Priest
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 28, 2011
finally watched CAPTAIN AMERICA and i must say, i wasnt impressed!

SPOILER ALERT
BETTER LOOK AWAY NOW IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED IT

the whole damn movie is about the earlier years of Captain America, he aint got not damn powers at all!
the first 45minutes of the movie was great but then it was kind of a joke!
and only at the end, does it make sense with apparition of S. L. Jackson
these bastard do know how to make someone look forward to their next movie like a damn junkie hooked on drug.
my vote 5/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 28, 2011
oh and if someone wants to watch it, here is the streaming link (English and ok quality) :
http://www.vidxden.com/h1v3ba66bpem/567567-DD.Kingdom_Release_www.filmupdatelist.com.flv.html#

as the movie audio/video is not entirely in synch towards the end, you better download the flick with Real player and view it with VLC so that you can adjust the audio with the video. just my 2 cents.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 7:22am On Jul 28, 2011
@MRbrownJAY
I'll wait for the DVD or R5 quality. No rush. wink

@topic
DIE HARD (1988) My favourite action film. It's good to finally see it again.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 7:31am On Jul 28, 2011
MRbrownJAY:
oh and if someone wants to watch it, here is the streaming link (English and ok quality) :
http://www.vidxden.com/h1v3ba66bpem/567567-DD.Kingdom_Release_www.filmupdatelist.com.flv.html#

as the movie audio/video is not entirely in synch towards the end, you better download the flick with Real player and view it with VLC so that you can adjust the audio with the video. just my 2 cents.

Downloaded and it's ''watchable'' quality kiss

Could you help with a streaming link for Green Lantern? The one wey I download too large (1.36gb) and e no too clear
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 7:39am On Jul 28, 2011
My Life (1993) - Nicole kidman & Michael Keaton.

i'll give it 7/10.

potentially a tear jerker.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 7:43am On Jul 28, 2011
@semid4lyfe
watchable = manageable. I'll wait for the DVD quality.

As for Green Lantern, it will be either TS or CAM quality that is still online.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ragdollz: 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2011
Had to watch Cedar Rapids. AGAIN!! That's a funny film and you feel all good inside in the end!! With the guy from Hangover - which is why I decided to watch it in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (97) (Reply)

Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Fztvseries Is Back! / BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.