Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,190 members, 7,873,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

Who Are You??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are You??? (418 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are You??? by Missyajoke(f): 11:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
Who are you?
I want you ask yourself that question "who am I". Most people wants to be successful without working they don't know success is not for a lazy man/woman. The bible says in Proverbs 22:29, “Seest thou a man diligent in his business? He shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.” Did you hear that he'll stand before kings and not mere men. I want you to make up your mind and ask yourself " How long will I continue doing nothing" time is ticking my brother and sister before you know Its a New Year already. God didn't create any man to be a failure but the circumstances/ the family background/ environment/ things he encounters in the journey of life may make him feel like a failure. People fail in your family so, yours can be an exception. What most people don't know is that if you're a man of Greatness you'll encounter life threatening problems along the way, but I want you to know that those problems may feel like it'll take your life or render you useless, but God is using it to empower you physically, spiritually, mentally and emotionally. Nothing happens to a man without God knowing about it, at times Disobedience can attract God's wrath and delay his promise for a man's life but when such man/woman cones to Christ God will have mercy on him/her and redirects his step. Most successful people we see today also pass through the success lane and they overcame with persistent hardworking, dedication and prayer. Its only a lazy man that commits suicide, (a man or woman who cannot change his family and life history) some are ungrateful to God to an extent you ask God to give you things that if he gives you it may end your life and instead if you to thank God he denies you of those things you're busy comparing yourself to your course mates that has 5 children while you're not even married. The way God planned each man's life is different, so wait for yours. I use to tell God what you'll give to me and will end my life, Lord deny me of it. What are you passing through that others haven't pass through?? Can your problem be too much like Job who lost all his children and properties at once. Some people will be blessed through the children God has given to them, some through their marriage, some through their jobs e.t.c.
Better be Grateful you're not in the mortuary when there's life their is hope. Its only a dead man that's hopeless. So get up and work and stop being lazy.

Shalom.

Modupe pe mori any GBA( thank you Lord for your Grace upon my life)

Re: Who Are You??? by Bacteriologist(m): 11:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
I am that I am.
Re: Who Are You??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:04am On Nov 27, 2020
Of course food is not for the lazy, but success has nothing to do with hardwork! Ecclesiastes 9:11-12

What God wants to give his servants today has nothing to do with worldly achievements, before the true God anyone who fails to become a zealous preacher and teacher is doomed because that's what God's son came to establish so no matter the achievement anyone makes in life he/she is nothing if not a zealous preacher and teacher of the good news of God's kingdom! Luke 18:18-23

Thanks! smiley
Re: Who Are You??? by Missyajoke(f): 7:59am On Nov 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Of course food is not for the lazy, but success has nothing to do with hardwork! Ecclesiastes 9:11-12

What God wants to give his servants today has nothing to do with worldly achievements, before the true God anyone who fails to become a zealous preacher and teacher is doomed because that's what God's son came to establish so no matter the achievement anyone makes in life he/she is nothing if not a zealous preacher and teacher of the good news of God's kingdom! Luke 18:18-23

Thanks! smiley

God blesses a prepared man not the unprepared. Am here to encourage people to work and play their part God is not a magician so I don't know what you're talking about. Blessing and wealth is in God's hands and he determines who to give. So pease stop twisting words.
Re: Who Are You??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
Don't feel upset with my comments, i know you want to encourage people to work hard {Ecclesiastes 11:6} and i'm not saying you're wrong. But try to work on the highlighted, it's Satan who claims to have gotten all the riches and glory on this planet, and added saying "i give it to whoever i please" not God! undecided Matthew 4:8-9; Luke 4:5-6 compared to John 14:30, 1John 2:15-17, 5:19

God's word makes it clear that the riches in this world belongs to it's ruler (Satan) that's why so many atrocities and injustice goes along with riches {Luke 16:13; 18:18-23} of course we wish that riches should be in the hands of our Creator and Maker but he doesn't distribute such out of favour, Jesus (God's only begotten SON) says his Father opens his hand for both the good and evil! Matthew 5:45

So it's Satan that's in control of the riches in the world and he's prepared to give evil as in wicked people like himself, these will use it to oppress others so that their love for God (righteousness) may die! Matthew 24:12

That's why Paul said that "in the last days (which we are now) CRITICAL TIMES HARD TO DEAL WITH WILL BE HERE" {2Timothy 3:1} note that it can only be difficult for those who wants to live virtuous (holy) lives not those who are desperate to become rich at all cost! 1Timothy 6:9-10

Now is the time worshipers of God should be contented with whatever we're able to make be it little or much and close our eyes (mind) to those things Satan is brandishing here and there!

Jesus has promised us that we will not lack the necessary things! Matthew 6:31-34 compared to Hebrews 13:5

God bless you! smiley

Missyajoke:

God blesses a prepared man not the unprepared. Am here to encourage people to work and play their part God is not a magician so I don't know what you're talking about. Blessing and wealth is in God's hands and he determines who to give. So pease stop twisting words.
Re: Who Are You??? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nice One Missyajoke.
Re: Who Are You??? by orisa37: 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
I am a Son of Man.

(1) (Reply)

Critical Evaluation Of Pastor G.O Adeboye's Prophecies For 2020 / .. / Please Repent And Accept Jesus As Your Lord And Saviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.