Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,933 members, 7,915,693 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:10 AM

... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ... (544 Views)

Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months / What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved? / This Got Me��� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: ... by Jashub: 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
TheCalculator:
I don't know how to begin this, but will be brief...
I began selling my stuffs on nairaland last year, at first nothing was coming forth, then gradually few nairalanders trusted me without having met me or seen a picture of me; these kind hearted Nairalanders went a step further, sacrificed their anonymity on a faceless forum as this and gave reviews

A number of past stuffs resulted in every of my present decision but some other persons chose to judge things from their perspective alone and for reasons best known to them, decided to tarnish the little reputation I struggled to build (which is thanks to the good and encouraging reviews from Nairalanders here: https://www.nairaland.com/5376666/french-designer-oil-perfume/11 )

And ever since these persons started posting negative stuffs about me even without chatting with me or even transacting with me, the little sales I managed to get dropped drastically, almost to a halt; I got deeply depressed for days, I cried within me and sobbed outwardly but God rescued me.

Although, I am still not getting those little patronage I used to, I am glad I overcame my battle with depression and it didn't linger for so long. I am looking to explore other channels now so as to meet up with my bank obligations

I am writing this not to engage anyone in an argument or to justify anything but to encourage someone out there not to be overwhelmed by negative things few persons say about you; always focus on the positives because there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

Depression is never the answer, its a silent killer, I was there and now out, hopeful and optimistic of better days ahead. Pls always talk to someone about your emotional worries and get help from psychologists and counselors to avoid suicidal thoughts

Here is the thread to confirm these: https://www.nairaland.com/5376666/french-designer-oil-perfume/11
Thank you
Do you still sell perfumes? I ask because I sense you are a good person worth doing business with.
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
Re: ... by WordpressPhysco: 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
TheCalculator:
I don't know how to begin this, but will be brief...
I began selling my stuffs on nairaland last year, at first nothing was coming forth, then gradually few nairalanders trusted me without having met me or seen a picture of me; these kind hearted Nairalanders went a step further, sacrificed their anonymity on a faceless forum as this and gave reviews

A number of past stuffs resulted in every of my present decision but some other persons chose to judge things from their perspective alone and for reasons best known to them, decided to tarnish the little reputation I struggled to build (which is thanks to the good and encouraging reviews from Nairalanders here: https://www.nairaland.com/5376666/french-designer-oil-perfume/11 )

And ever since these persons started posting negative stuffs about me even without chatting with me or even transacting with me, the little sales I managed to get dropped drastically, almost to a halt; I got deeply depressed for days, I cried within me and sobbed outwardly but God rescued me.

Although, I am still not getting those little patronage I used to, I am glad I overcame my battle with depression and it didn't linger for so long. I am looking to explore other channels now so as to meet up with my bank obligations

I am writing this not to engage anyone in an argument or to justify anything but to encourage someone out there not to be overwhelmed by negative things few persons say about you; always focus on the positives because there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

Depression is never the answer, its a silent killer, I was there and now out, hopeful and optimistic of better days ahead. Pls always talk to someone about your emotional worries and get help from psychologists and counselors to avoid suicidal thoughts

Here is the thread to confirm these: https://www.nairaland.com/5376666/french-designer-oil-perfume/11
Thank you

Hey man. In case you don't know, if you get any negative comments on your thread you can make them disappear. Just click Highlight it and click on Report and go further.

Sorry for your loss. Get well soon

I can order a strong perfume to test out - I'm in Uyo.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Spectralite Investment -know More About It / Join This Business And Make 30% Profit Monthly Without Referrals / Chipper Cash, Earn 500 For Signing Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.