Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,703 members, 7,962,256 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

My Experience With Shoptomydoor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience With Shoptomydoor (137 Views)

Shoptomydoor/shiptonaija: Dubious Character. / The Scam Called Shoptomydoor.com Dont Use Them!!! / My Experience With #shoptomydoor In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Shoptomydoor by Oluchinna: 11:15am On Dec 09, 2020
I am not an individual that drops reviews with respect to my experience using a particular service but in this case, I had to cause my experience with shoptomydoor was superb.

This is my third time shipping via shoptomydoor and I can tell you it's been amazing starting with the point of registration, I was given a call by an agent. if I remember correctly she introduced her self as Oge, she was calm when we spoke and attended to all my questions and took time to explain in details how the service works and cleared all doubt.

I was still skeptical but I decided to given them a try so I went ahead to place my order from amazon, the item arrived at the Atlanta warehouse and it was updated in less than 24 hours, they had the items updated into your my account all I needed to do was log in and verify that the values and quantity were right. Although, there was some discrepancy with the values but this was corrected by the team.

Once I got the notification that the values had been modified, I authorized a ship out over the weekend after all my items had arrived.

In the next 24 hours, i got a notification again that my items were in transit and some days later, it was already undergoing customs clearance at the Lagos airport, low and behold i just received a message yesterday notifying me that my items are available for a pickup.

I'm still shocked to receive my goods in less than 7 days as against the estimated time given. I had to share my experience with all, its either shoptomydoor or no one. I have recommended them to my friends and family and I can assure you that you won't regret using their service.

They have over 5 shipping methods to choose from and I had the option to choose a method that best fits my budgets. I'm so grateful for the wonderful experience. Thanks to everyone @shoptomydoor ... Your team and service are amazing.....

Re: My Experience With Shoptomydoor by YoonSung70: 11:40am On Dec 09, 2020
Chai!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Population Now 206m- Says NPC / Globe Chamber Of Commerce And Industry / Business Documents Translation In Lagos, Abuja And Port-harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.