Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,823 members, 7,898,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:03 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (523 Views)

My Parent are ruining my happiness, won't allow me make my choice / Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? / Homosexuality Is NOT A Choice. - Sexy Nigerian Lady Writes - (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Sammmyyyy(m): 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
Re: ... by Olunmercy56(f): 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
grin Follow your instincts

1 Like

Re: ... by helinues: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
Which system are you going to use for any of the options?

1 Like

Re: ... by Sammmyyyy(m): 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
Olunmercy56:
grin Follow your instincts

Even my instinct is confused embarassed
Re: ... by Sammmyyyy(m): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
helinues:
Which system are you going to use for any of the options?

Nothing in mind actually. I've used HP in the past and currently using Acer, so I'm thinking Dell or Lenovo. Anything 4GB RAM and above.
Re: ... by Jodha(f): 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
High income skills are really lucrative if yhu have the zeal and patience...

I don't really know much about coding...so I'll advice yhu to go for video editing/manipulation...if yhu can add photography too... that'd be great... it's lucrative

1 Like

Re: ... by Ikjosh04: 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
2d animation and motion graphics.

You won't regret it and you need to be mentored on how to utilize upwork to earn after learning the skills.

The journey is not easy and actually frustrating but do your best not to give up!

1 Like

Re: ... by Sammmyyyy(m): 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
Jodha:
High income skills are really lucrative if yhu have the zeal and patience...

I don't really know much about coding...so I'll advice yhu to go for video editing/manipulation...if yhu can add photography too... that'd be great... it's lucrative

Thank you a lot for this . I will consider your suggestion. Thanks
Re: ... by Sammmyyyy(m): 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ikjosh04:
2d animation and motion graphics.

You won't regret it and you need to be mentored on how to utilize upwork to earn after learning the skills.

The journey is not easy and actually frustrating but do your best not to give up!

I'll consider your suggestion and to add sir, I am an UpWork enthusiast . I took an UpWork masterclass a while back and still have its note with me. I surely can navigate around it.
I appreciate you, a lot. Thank you, boss
Re: ... by kingsley38162: 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
Follow your instincts

1 Like

Re: ... by Sammmyyyy(m): 7:03am On Dec 11, 2020
kingsley38162:
Follow your instincts

Thanks
Re: ... by mascot345: 7:15am On Dec 11, 2020
I stay in North Central state... Benue State.. That place is too cheap to live.
I bought land there too.
I am an Igbo Guy.

U should have taken the job...

I hope you won't regret later.

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Just Lost His Wife. What Do You Think About Lesbians?? / Need A Legit Dating Site / It Was A Day Filled With A Thousand Cry For Her...oh! She Cried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.