Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,538 members, 7,961,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3760596 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3912) (3913) (3914) (3915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jayce232: 10:19am
Alexas58:

Respect urself!
But for now,
U can fvck off.
This is my fight!

If you're coming at me, come with proof!

U are avoiding the part where the boy is calling me scam

He should post evidence of where I scammed someone on here
Seems u don't know the meaning of scam!
You mustn't scam anyone to be labelled a scammer, the moment u make a post with the intention to manipulate or trick gullible members of this thread into giving u their money, that automatically makes u a scammer! The evidence is the post u made demanding a fee for trading signal. You have been trading since 2020 & in 2024 u are still begging for crumbs?? You are a QUACK!!!

Ignoring such a post will mean we are aiding & abetting u to execute your scamming act here, reason we are calling u out. Create a thread to post your scam of trading signal fee, don't do it here! You can continue posting your misleading analysis here, so long u are not demanding for money from anyone. We are already used to scrolling past it.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prophetkelly(m): 10:47am
Your brain is leaking. Coward! Calling mods to do what?

When I said your father did a bad job on you before leaving you, they came for me saying I'm not suppose to be saying that.

Any child that lacks home training, his or her parents will always receive insults too whether dead or alive when the child is being insulted.

Are you blind or extremely dull to understand that customers are not here for you. You tried so much to be relevant as an Analyst yet no one wants you now it is to be selling one nonsense thing you're up too now.... Condemned soul! Since 2020 kee you there.

Alexas58:

@ seun
@ Dominique

@ puskin,
@ FOD,

@naijacutee

@ mynd44
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 10:50am
Trade and think like a champion

If you need an analyst to help tell you market direction for a fee..

Ask how to get started

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 11:44am
Alexas58:

Respect urself!
But for now,
U can fvck off.
This is my fight!

If you're coming at me, come with proof!

U are avoiding the part where the boy is calling me scam

He should post evidence of where I scammed someone on here

Lol if this is the best reply you can come up with for that Omobola's unbiased reply then you are not better than a proverbial mad dog that barks at the wind. 😂

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:13pm
doyin01:

You mean like this one that showed that you are a confused arindin..
hahahahaha...

That guy is bipolar

One minute, he said the bear market has begun... In the same minute, he's shouting bull run!! grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3912) (3913) (3914) (3915) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Ezone, Jerry59 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.