Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,615 members, 7,962,005 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3761721 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3913) (3914) (3915) (3916) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 4:34pm
Alexas58:
What I know is that you can’t build a good trading history with failed analysis

You mean like your failed analysis here ?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 4:36pm
Alexas58:
I can't belittle my principles or dull my shine for anyone. There's enough room for everyone to shine, so step-up or step aside cos light attracts light...πŸ™

Professor of lie like lai Mohammed..what are your principles ?? To discredit others who have added so much benefits to this thread simply because you want attention so that you can collect rubbish fees from others ??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 4:37pm
Alexas58:
A clear conscience fears no accusations

But you are afraid and you keep calling mods on those who exposed your hypocrisy and your intentions to scam...so why you dey fear ?? Why do you keep calling the mods to save you ?? Why can't you ignore since you fear no accusations..?? Ode
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 4:38pm
lrman:

You mean like your failed analysis here ?

grin grin grin you people are getting him wrong , what he meant is that he(alexa) cannot make good trading history with his own failed analysis and his scam schemes where he is looking for mugu that will drop $500 as George soros wey him be..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by neoclassical: 4:40pm
$Cats, already in Pre-sale on Bitget.
If you missed $Dogs, don't miss Listing on 7th October, 2024.

πŸ‘‰https:///catsgang_bot/join?startapp=caZ4huGfRTGGX5j0zi96D

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 4:45pm
neoclassical:

Very soon we will see ram or boko haram
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jayce232: 4:48pm
Chikacha:

Alexas58, this is not a fight or hate but you need to understand, there has never been fun on this thread when your moniker starts popping up. I Am sure your post are often scrolled over. It is frequent posting and reposting, posts which are full of hate, unprovoked defenses and attacks. Nuisance and disrespect on others or outright envy and competition with the few people that help people here.

God bless u for this!
This is how we all see his annoying incessant posts, but most of us choose to ignore so as not to derail the thread. But the guy has almost rendered the thread useless with his vile & unwarranted jealousy! You can no longer get any meaning info from this place except for his vile ridden misleading so called analysis! What kind of human being is this?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 4:50pm
Trade and think like a champion this coming bull run grin

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 4:54pm
Silence is the best answer to a fπŸ‘€l
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Arijude(m): 4:58pm
GRACEGLORY:

*21 trillion, not million. Error. Apologies
then the whole part of the write up is error because you were saying that xec has same total supply as BTC and bch
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Arijude(m): 5:00pm
neoclassical:

cat is pure DUST with the total supply of 600 billion
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jayce232: 5:00pm
Alexas58:
A clear conscience fears no accusations

Your conscience is very far from clear!
You have succeeded in finally chasing ilegend out of this thread, which has been your ultimate goal, so u can get all the attention & accolades, but are u getting it now?? I can tell u no single person will vouch for benefiting anything from your posts, because u are a quack! The few that were defending u before only did so because they felt u were being bullied, not because of your misleading analysis, they were deceived by your tactics. When jealousy enters a human heart, it will always burn and destroy that person! You have been trading since 2020, yet in 2024 u are still begging?? Envy & jealousy will take u no where in life!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 5:01pm
Arijude:
cat is pure DUST with the total supply of 600 billion

It is not the total supply of a coin that determines if it is a dust or not when it comes to airdrops. For example look at those who participated in the dogs airdrop..dogs token itself is 500billion total supply...yet alot of people made so much money when it was listed at $0.0015....notcoin was 100billion total supply.. not million..yet it was listed at a price that made so many people to make money with their airdrops..etc...

It could later be dust.. and it could not be dust....but I I just letting you know that what determines a dust is not just only about total supply.. its about the whole project itself..the pre-sale , the faith in the project.. the use case etc

That is why despite the fact that hamster was 100billion total supply ,.. its marketcap was still lower on listing than that of dogs token when it was listed..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 5:02pm
Alexas58:
Trade and think like a champion

If you need an analyst to help tell you market direction for a fee..

Ask how to get started

This guy u get mind sha, here that we are yet to recover from what bear did to us you want us to give you 500$, the baba wen give u the soap suppose tell you where to bomb.
Gerrara here man

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 5:03pm
Ojemedad:

This guy u get mind sha, here that we are yet to recover from what bear did to us you want us to give you 500$, the baba wen give u the soap suppose tell you where to bomb.
Gerrara here man

grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MercySpeak(m): 5:04pm
Alexas58, I hardly put mouth in this kind of issues but your responses so far will make me say this to you.

Firstly Omobola121 and Chikacha were the only one being nice to you here so far but you still insulted them. Do you lack love at home that simple kindness you can't reciprocate?

Do you know that if anyone wants to deal with anybody on this Nairaland, smart ones will type the moniker username first on the search bar or google and it will pop out all the activities, posts so far about them? Maybe you don't know.

Let me tell you how I followed this thread, some months ago, I needed someone to help me receive money from South Africa precisely $4,000. I put it on currency thread, some people said I should contact Omobola, I didn't contact her immediately. I used almost all the day to read about her here then I see she has done lots of transactions with people on Nairaland without issues. I reached out to her and less than 48hrs, transactions of over 3m then was completed without issues.

You build character first before building a business because if you have bad character, that business will collapse. No one will want to have anything serious with you.

Anyone that type Alexas58 on the search bar will be disappointed right now. You need good attitude first not money now. you can insult all you want, I won't reply you. I don't have the time. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 5:08pm
MercySpeak:
Alexas58, I hardly put mouth in this kind of issues but your responses so far will make me say this to you.

Firstly Omobola121 and Chikacha were the only one being nice to you here so far but you still insulted them. Do you lack love at home that simple kindness you can't reciprocate?

Do you know that if anyone wants to deal with anybody on this Nairaland, smart ones will type the moniker username first on the search bar or google and it will pop out all the activities, posts so far about them? Maybe you don't know.

Let me tell you how I followed this thread, some months ago, I needed someone to help me receive money from South Africa precisely $4,000. I put it on currency thread, some people said I should contact Omobola, I didn't contact her immediately. I used almost all the day to read about her here then I see she has done lots of transactions with people on Nairaland without issues. I reached out to her and less than 48hrs, transactions of over 3m then was completed without issues.

You build character first before building a business because if you have bad character, that business will collapse. No one will want to have anything serious with you.

Anyone that type Alexas58 on the search bar will be disappointed right now. You need good attitude first not money now. you can't insult all you want, I won't reply you. I don't have the time. Thanks

That is for someone who cares about his reputation for his business or personal life..this one do not care about all that...all he cares about is $500 grin that one mugu will give him...he is deflover 5.0
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 5:14pm
500 *1680= 840000 naira, Alexas58 you deserved to be flogged by community

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 5:17pm
Simp- according to nairaland redpillers!

A man who sniffs a ladies pant!

Chei ya
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 5:19pm
🀣🀣🀣🀣we have entered festive period na...he wants to shock his village people. Imagine getting 3 clients infact one client is enough. 840k😳😳😳😳 onigbese.

Ojemedad:
500 *1680= 840000 naira, Alexas58 you deserved to be flogged by community

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 5:22pm
He didn't know or if they type prop firm.

MercySpeak:

[/b][b][/b]Do you know that if anyone wants to deal with anybody on this Nairaland, smart ones will type the moniker username first on the search bar or google and it will pop out all the activities, posts so far about them? Maybe you don't know[b]

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 5:39pm
SINisSIN:
He didn't know or if they type prop firm.

He cannot know because the $500 wey him dey find don blind him eyes..he wants to go and pepper them in his village grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chully01(f): 5:44pm
Where is ilegend embarassed
Been looking forward to read from him cry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dukeo(m): 6:03pm
Alexas58:

Don’t forget to attend if you can afford the money

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dukeo(m): 6:03pm
Alexas58:

Don’t forget to attend if you can afford the money
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 6:11pm
What's up guys
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dundalk(m): 6:27pm
neoclassical:

are you eligible for airdrop?

Those Maga save me the stress, am not eligible sef.. Make i rest abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:56pm
Arijude:
then the whole part of the write up is error because you were saying that xec has same total supply as BTC and bch

Yes, sir. You're right sir. Simply because you've read in part.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 7:10pm
GRACEGLORY:

🫑
Barely two days after you made the call and I'm already regretting not bagging more. Oga mi, na man you be. More grace always sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3913) (3914) (3915) (3916) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Valwezzy, Superpack589, daharry(m), spido(m), Juzec, Tflex01, Singapore1(m), anjilgreat(f), TheBreastSucker(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.