Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,450 members, 7,961,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses (1985 Views)

Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat / Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic / Joyce Dzidzor To Expose John Mahama And Wife, Shares Unclad Breasts On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses by SHIIITHOLE: 1:11am On Dec 21, 2020
Walah talahi, I wonder when nigerians will have sense. Your country is already languishing in recession. Your generator-powered economy is sinking in water, and you are calling the country, whose economy is still growing at 0.9% is in TROUBLE? Fuckeduppedness

Now, if Ghana is in trouble because it’s economy is growing at 0.9%, then how will you describe Nigeria that is firmly entrenched in recession? grin what is inside that ugly thing you call head? Pieces of paper?

By the way, do you know the growth projections for the Ghanaian economy in 2021? You should be more concerned about the nigerian economy cool

I am not the one saying the overwhelming number of Nigerians are desperately poor. I hope you are aware that Nigeria has overtaken India as the headquarters of world poverty? Nigerians are suffering and not smiling this time. grin I hope you are aware that Nigerians are fleeing en masse to Ghana,huh? I hope you know that people are being kidnapped in Nigeria for a ransom of a bottle of coke and gala? I hope you know that people cannot travel in most parts of Nigeria because of kidnappers?

Rossntti:

Air head, Ghana has enjoyed a growing economy of 6.9% annually for the last ten years or so, which has now ground to a halt, with this year's GDP growth projected to be 0.9%.

That spells TROUBLE for your country. You cannot boast or brag your way out of it.

Don't use your brain. Be talking about past growth while economic collapse stares you in the face.

And no, the overwhelming majority of Nigerians are not ''desperately poor'' except in your dumb little air head.

Re: Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses by SHIIITHOLE: 1:18am On Dec 21, 2020
Dumb edi0t! My source? I guess yiu are too dumb to check these information for yourself? Well, I don’t have time for dummies from a certified shiithole cool naija don pafuka.

How many hours of electricity do you get in that sh1thole?
What is the price of a bag of rice in that zoo}
Are you aware some 15 million nigerian children are out of school, and could become the future boko haram, robbers, pr0stitutes, scammers?
Are you aware Buhari is still searching for his primary school certificate?
Oh, just remembered we are talking about a MUMU people grin

Rossntti:

Any sources for these wild claims?

Demon. Keep pulling out lies and exaggerated figures from your stinking asshole.

Imp.

1 Like

Re: Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses by Rossntti: 3:14am On Dec 21, 2020
SHIIITHOLE:
Walah talahi, I wonder when nigerians will have sense. Your country is already languishing in recession. Your generator-powered economy is sinking in water, and you are calling the country, whose economy is still growing at 0.9% is in TROUBLE? Fuckeduppedness

Now, if Ghana is in trouble because it’s economy is growing at 0.9%, then how will you describe Nigeria that is firmly entrenched in recession?

You can't even do basic research before typing your ignorance. Nigeria's GDP growth rate for 2020 is 2.9% and projected to rise to 3.3 percent in 2021.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&sxsrf=ALeKk010CYTTDH0us0RwBjwTVSbIXEuTfQ%3A1608515607807&source=hp&ei=FwDgX8f7Lo6ZlwSZipu4BQ&q=nigeria+economy+growth+2020&oq=nigeria+economy+growth&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQARgCMgUIABDJAzICCAAyAggAMgIIADoICAAQyQMQkQI6DgguELEDEIMBEMcBEKMCOggIABCxAxCDAToICC4QxwEQowI6CAguELEDEIMBOgsILhCxAxDHARCjAjoFCAAQkQI6BQguELEDOggILhCRAhCTAjoECC4QQzoLCC4QsQMQgwEQkwI6BwgAELEDEEM6AgguOgUIABCxAzoLCC4QsQMQxwEQrwE6CggAELEDEMkDEEM6DgguEMcBEK8BEMkDEJMCOgYIABAWEB5Qx_pGWPmaR2DSrkdoAHAAeACAAVuIAdcKkgECMjKYAQCgAQGqAQdnd3Mtd2l6&sclient=psy-ab
Re: Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses by Rossntti: 3:19am On Dec 21, 2020
SHIIITHOLE:
Dumb edi0t! My source? I guess yiu are too dumb to check these information for yourself? Well, I don’t have time for dummies from a certified shiithole cool naija don pafuka.

How many hours of electricity do you get in that sh1thole?
What is the price of a bag of rice in that zoo}
Are you aware some 15 million nigerian children are out of school, and could become the future boko haram, robbers, pr0stitutes, scammers?
Are you aware Buhari is still searching for his primary school certificate?
Oh, just remembered we are talking about a MUMU people grin

I really don't have time for a little child like you who picks talking points from NL posts to regurgitate. Think what you like. I debate adults who engage in proper research. This thread is about Ghana, something you're clealry too insecure to face.
Re: Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses by Rossntti: 3:44am On Dec 21, 2020
Ghana’s economy falls into recession for the first time in 40 years

Ghana’s economy has slumped into recession following the contraction of the economy in two consecutive quarters, according to a Ghanaian business newspaper, citing data released by the Ghana Statistical Service.

The Ghanaian economy contracted by 3.1 percent in the second quarter of 2020 and 1.1 percent in the third quarter of 2020, sending the economy into recession for the first time in 40 years, according to the Business and Financial Times. The last time Ghana went into recession was in 1983, which was occasioned by political instability, famine and other economic unrests.

https://face2faceafrica.com/article/ghanas-economy-falls-into-recession-for-the-first-time-in-40-years
Re: Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses by panafrican(m): 4:57am On Dec 21, 2020
Ghanians politicians must put the national interest above their selfish interests because no president will do any thing that would be out of the ordinary things people have already seen or thought of.
It is about building road infrastructure, fighting corruption, addressing health care cost, addressing education, creating an environnement that is favorable to job creation etc. What else?
Does Ghana want to be like Liberia in the 1990s , Ivory coast from 2002 to 2011, Nigeria in 1967 , Angola between 1975 and 2002, Sierra Leone from 1991 to 2002 ?
If so, then Europeans will be happy to step in with a peacekeeping force that will plunder the natural resources and rape teenage girls of Ghana when Ghanaians are busy killing each other.
Re: Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses by Pierocash(m): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2020
Rossntti:
Ghana’s economy falls into recession for the first time in 40 years

Ghana’s economy has slumped into recession following the contraction of the economy in two consecutive quarters, according to a Ghanaian business newspaper, citing data released by the Ghana Statistical Service.

The Ghanaian economy contracted by 3.1 percent in the second quarter of 2020 and 1.1 percent in the third quarter of 2020, sending the economy into recession for the first time in 40 years, according to the Business and Financial Times. The last time Ghana went into recession was in 1983, which was occasioned by political instability, famine and other economic unrests.

https://face2faceafrica.com/article/ghanas-economy-falls-into-recession-for-the-first-time-in-40-years
stop replying the kid, he knows nothing. Even the electricity he boasts about gets its sustenance from Nigeria, but the kid was busy insulting everyone that tries to educate him. He keeps crying and shouting recession as if Nigeria is the only country that is on recession now. Just ordinary border closure,their economy crashed,and the idiot is still busy thinking Nigeria is the mate of Ghana. Nigeria is bad doesn't make Nigeria their mate. If we compare countries ,maybe south Africans, not shithole Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses by Just30: 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
Pierocash:
stop replying the kid, he knows nothing. Even the electricity he boasts about gets its sustenance from Nigeria, but the kid was busy insulting everyone that tries to educate him. He keeps crying and shouting recession as if Nigeria is the only country that is on recession now. Just ordinary border closure,their economy crashed,and the idiot is still busy thinking Nigeria is the mate of Ghana. Nigeria is bad doesn't make Nigeria their mate. If we compare countries ,maybe south Africans, not shithole Ghana.
seems you need to get your head right

What has Corona virus recession got to do with Nigeria?

Ghana will still end up growing by 1.5%
Re: Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses by Pierocash(m): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
Just30:
[s]seems you need to get your head right

What has Corona virus recession got to do with Nigeria?

Ghana will still end up going by 1.5%[/s]
don't quote me again, Ewu.

I don't converse with scaliwags.
Re: Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses by Just30: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
Pierocash:
don't quote me again, Ewu.

I don't converse with scaliwags.
Next time you wanna talk about things you dont have the brain cells to talk about, i advise you learn first.

WAN*KER
Re: Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses by Pierocash(m): 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Just30:
[s]Next time you wanna talk about things you dont have the brain cells to talk about, i advise you learn first.

WAN*KER[/s]
lol

You are intellectually too poor to engage me on matters of intellectual discuss.

Nigeria isn't Ashanti slums.

Dangote still controls your economy in Ghana,Adenuga controls your telecoms.

Orangutan specie.
Re: Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses by Just30: 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
Pierocash:
lol

You are intellectually too poor to engage me on matters of intellectual discuss.

Orangutan specie.
so far, you've been too daft to even make any sensible statement.

Dangote does not even control 7% of the Ghanaian cement industry, let alone the economy of Ghana.

Funny enough, Adenuga's glo is too insignificant to even make an impact her.
His glo also has less than 3% of the Ghanaian telecom market.

As usual, I dont expert a dumb Nigerian to know that.

While celebrate other people wealth like the poor Nigerian you are, more of you are even going to sink deeper into the extremes of poverty because of your country collective stupidity
Re: Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses by Pierocash(m): 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
Just30:
[s]so far, you've been too daft to even make any sensible statement.

Dangote does not even control 7% of the Ghanaian cement industry, let alone the economy of Ghana.

Funny enough, Adenuga's glo is too insignificant to even make an impact her.
His glo also has less than 3% of the Ghanaian telecom market.

As usual, I dont expert a dumb Nigerian to know that.

While celebrate other people wealth like the poor Nigerian you are, more of you are even going to sink deeper into the extremes of poverty because of your country collective stupidity[/s]
grin

Look at this inconsequential Buffon. You have exhibited much inferiority complex so far through your summation. Thank God you know who dangote and adenuga is. I don't know any mediocre business man of Ghanian origin, not to talk of seeing any feasible investment of any of them in Nigeria. Shithole Ghanians always trying to measure up with Nigerians, but unfortunately,the stats of superiority of Nigeria to Ghana is too wide apart to contest. All you are exhibiting is nothing but inferiority, hatred,and jealousy which doesn't change anything.

We are too wide apart in any aspect, you come to music, I don't know any of your artist that measure up to the standard of ours, movie same, economy too wide, global recognition ,Nigeria is still way ahead, banking, commerce and industry,GDP. Oboy you are insane and grossly ignorant. You have been busy displaying frustration and bitterness with no tangible and meaningful comment because the statistics and indices of differences is too wide to contest. Nigerians still came to your country overtook the market from you guys ,over ran your market and you guys began to close their shops,that is all you could do. Person wey pass person ,pass am.ordinary border closure you guys almost died because even the little GDP you guys have is dependent on Nigeria's market to survive. Yet this shithole of a Ghana got independence before us. Mumu country without hope. Even election time, Nigerian political class will still come to observe and supervise this fools, because they are old with no sense.that is to say, even our worst is far better than Ghana's best.

No Nigeria, no Ghana. You can go and die or better still ,live with this fact.we are created to be your big brothers and there is nothing you can do to change that.
Re: Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses by SHIIITHOLE: 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
arrant rubbish! nigeria is not even fit to polish Ghana's shoes. cool cool cool nigeria is a shambolic shiithole cool I cant even waste my time on ignorant jerkoffs grin naija don pafuka cool I can't even allow my dog to go to that
how many nigerians can afford to buy a bag of rice this christmas?
how many hours of electricity do you get every day in that zoo?
do you know the number of people kidnapped in that shiithole every day? grin
Buhari doesn't even give a fvck about you edi0ts grin cows are more important than nigerians grin
how many nigerians are gainfully employed? grin I am not talking about robbers, pr0stitutes, kidnappers, pr0stitutes grin

you have dangote and adenuga? and yet your country is a certified shiithole and global headquarters for poverty grin

[s]
Pierocash:

Look at this inconsequential Buffon. You have exhibited much inferiority complex so far through your summation. Thank God you know who dangote and adenuga is. I don't know any mediocre business man of Ghanian origin, not to talk of seeing any feasible investment of any of them in Nigeria. Shithole Ghanians always trying to measure up with Nigerians, but unfortunatgot independence before us. Mumu country without hope. Even election time, Nigerian political class will still come to observe and supervise this fools, because they are old with no sense.that is to say, even our worst is far better than Ghana's best.

No Nigeria, no Ghana. You can go and die or better still ,live with this fact.we are created to be your big brothers and there is nothing you can do to change that.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses by Pierocash(m): 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
SHIIITHOLE:
[s]arrant rubbish! nigeria is not even fit to polish Ghana's shoes. cool cool cool nigeria is a shambolic shiithole cool I cant even waste my time on ignorant jerkoffs grin naija don pafuka cool I can't even allow my dog to go to that
how many nigerians can afford to buy a bag of rice this christmas?
how many hours of electricity do you get every day in that zoo?
do you know the number of people kidnapped in that shiithole every day? grin
Buhari doesn't even give a fvck about you edi0ts grin cows are more important than nigerians grin
how many nigerians are gainfully employed? grin I am not talking about robbers, pr0stitutes, kidnappers, pr0stitutes grin

you have dangote and adenuga? and yet your country is a certified shiithole and global headquarters for poverty grin[/s]

[s][/s]
grin grin

If your education has that amount of budget,and you are still this r.etarded and unpolished, I wonder what happened to the money.

The electricity you enjoy,we still supply you the energy and you pay us the bills.

We have dangote who is just a reflection of the life of an average Nigerian business person.

This person is not even a Ghanian, how come he gets to know much about my country and citizens, and I don't know shit of any of their place in shithole Ghana. Nigeria is really popular to that point that even a Ghanian of no reputation knows us.

You are so dumb, battered, and beaten to the point of transferring your aggression on Nigeria. I am a young man doing well, if you are poor and stranded,it is not my fault. You are just 28m yet can't stand us of 200m, I wonder what will happen if you get up to 100m.

Your idiocy is legendary,and I can't help you,sorry.
Re: Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses by SHIIITHOLE: 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
What do you have stuffed inside that your ugly head?

Adenuga's glo is dead in Ghana. As for Dangote, he just sells his cement in Ghana. I wonder how he controls Ghana's economy when his cement is competing for market share with many other brands.

you have dangote and adenuga, and yet your economy is in recession and people are being kidnapped for a ransom of a bottle of coke and gala? grin

[s]
Pierocash:
lol

Orangutan specie.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses by SHIIITHOLE: 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
stvpid f00l. boy you are truly dumb mudder fugger grin nigeria is a failed state, goat grin grin fvcking loser grin

no wonder they are flocking to Ghana grin grin grin grin

[s]
Pierocash:
grin grin 99% of nigerians are thieves, murderers and rapists grin

If your education has that amount of budget,and you are still this r.etarded and unpolished, I wonder what happened to the money.

The electricity you enjoy,we still supply you the energy and you pay us the bills.

We have dangote who is just a reflection of the life of an average Nigerian business person.

This person is not even a Ghanian, how come he gets to know much about my country and citizens, and I don't know shit of any of their place in shithole Ghana. Nigeria is really popular to that point that even a Ghanian of no reputation knows us.

You are so dumb, battered, and beaten to the point of transferring your aggression on Nigeria. I am a young man doing well, if you are poor and stranded,it is not my fault. You are just 28m yet can't stand us of 200m, I wonder what will happen if you get up to 100m.

Your idiocy is legendary,and I can't help you,sorry.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses by SHIIITHOLE: 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
why would anyone want to live in a disgusting, barbaric, primitive shiithole like nigeria?

nigerians are stuck in a fvcking dystonian shiithole

shiithole happy christmas to everyone in that shiithole

1 Like

Re: Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses by Just30: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
you will rant on as usual

Just a normal Wan*ker of a nigerian

Your government oil was being lifted by Springfield a Ghanaian company for years.

Until you mentioned Dangote and Adenuga, i didn't really give a fuvk who the are.
But as usual, every Nigerian mention their name as the only things to come out of the shithole.

Nothing in Nigeria can make a Ghanaian inferior or build hatred, its your own low self-esteem that makes you think people hate you.

Your economy it too inconsequential to Ghana as the meagre trade that exists between us has proven, all your musicians that matter come here to learn music and Ghana makes them blow.

As usual, you will mention the things that are inconsequential. Have you check your backward country's HDI for 2020 grin grin
It makes Nigeria unfit to even compare itself with Gabon.

No Ghanaian ever compare a shithole country like Nigeria that is far behind Ghana in all aspect of development to Ghana.
It is foolish because Nigeria can not even match Togo in development.

Its funny because Ghana in not even in Recession because we have a 1.5% growth rate unike your Nigeria that has entered deeper into recession For a country whos economy is so dependent on trade with West Africa in order to feed it poor starving citizens, no wonder food prices skyrocketed to an unaffordable height where by people starved and died in your silly country.

I believe you saw how your citizens where scavenging from one warehouse to another for food over the pass months like zombies. grin grin grin

The day Ghana revome it hands of protection from over your country, Nigeria will be divided into 3. Silly kid
The entire West Africa, Ghana run the show.
Pierocash:
grin

Look at this inconsequential Buffon. You have exhibited much inferiority complex so far through your summation. Thank God you know who dangote and adenuga is. I don't know any mediocre business man of Ghanian origin, not to talk of seeing any feasible investment of any of them in Nigeria. Shithole Ghanians always trying to measure up with Nigerians, but unfortunately,the stats of superiority of Nigeria to Ghana is too wide apart to contest. All you are exhibiting is nothing but inferiority, hatred,and jealousy which doesn't change anything.

We are too wide apart in any aspect, you come to music, I don't know any of your artist that measure up to the standard of ours, movie same, economy too wide, global recognition ,Nigeria is still way ahead, banking, commerce and industry,GDP. Oboy you are insane and grossly ignorant. You have been busy displaying frustration and bitterness with no tangible and meaningful comment because the statistics and indices of differences is too wide to contest. Nigerians still came to your country overtook the market from you guys ,over ran your market and you guys began to close their shops,that is all you could do. Person wey pass person ,pass am.ordinary border closure you guys almost died because even the little GDP you guys have is dependent on Nigeria's market to survive. Yet this shithole of a Ghana got independence before us. Mumu country without hope. Even election time, Nigerian political class will still come to observe and supervise this fools, because they are old with no sense.that is to say, even our worst is far better than Ghana's best.

Re: Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses by Pierocash(m): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
Just30:
[s]you will rant on as usual

Just a normal Wan*ker of a nigerian

Your government oil was being lifted by Springfield a Ghanaian company for years.

Until you mentioned Dangote and Adenuga, i didn't really give a fuvk who the are.
But as usual, every Nigerians mention their name as the only things to come out of the shithole.

Nothing in Nigeria can make a Ghanaian inferior or build hatred, its your own low self-esteem that makes you think people hate you.

Your economy it too inconsequential to Ghana has the meagre trade that exists between us, all your musicians that matter come here to learn music and Ghana makes them blow.

As usual you will mention thing that are inconsequential. Have you check your backwards country HDI for 2020 grin grin
It makes Nigeria unfit to even compare itself with Gabon.

No Ghanaian ever compare a shithole country like Nigeria that is far behind Ghana in all aspect of development to Ghana.
It is foolish because Nigeria can not even match Togo in development.

Its funny because Ghana in not even in Recession because we have a 1.5% growth rate unike your Nigeria that has entered deeper into recession For a country whos economy is so dependent on trade with West Africa in order to feed it poor starving citizens, no wonder food prices skyrocketed to an unaffordable height where by people starved and died in your silly country.

I believe you saw how your citizens where scavenging from one warehouse to another for food over the pass months like zombies. grin grin grin

The day Ghana revome it hands of protection from over your country, Nigeria will be divided into 3. Silly kid
The entire West Africa, Ghana run the show[/s].
lol! Another frustrated rodent has crept in. grin

Too many assholes and scaliwags in Ghana. Your economy grew by 1.5% and you guys are celebrating, while Nigeria's despite recession grew by 2.9% which is even a decline from the previous year. You guys are really poor,our worst is still greater than your achievement. Your muronic mentality is legendary.

Nigeria's GDP despite recession in 2020 is close to$250b,while Ghana is less than $50b.No wonder we are richer both as a person and as a nation.

See this scumbag grin, Nigerian artist come to go to learn music to blow, your reasoning is idiotic. Yet your artists don't measure up to the standard toany of ours both in Africa as a whole and globally. Our entertainers are like demi gods in Ghana. I don't even know any reasonable Ghanian musician that can even measure up to even our worst artist here. You guys are too local.

You come to business, even your tech industries are controlled by Nigerians, ewu.

You guys are nowhere in anything, very useless people . they benefit everything from us,yet,I can't see their usefulness to us. Cost of living in Ghana is like hell to Nigeria. Our worst state is far better off than your best. You even confirmed it by celebrating 1.5% growth, while we at2.9% are calling ourselves failure.

Ghana is really a demograph of mediocres.
Re: Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses by Pierocash(m): 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
SHIIITHOLE:

stvpid f00l. boy you are truly dumb[b] mudder fugger[/b] grin nigeria is a failed state, goat grin grin fvcking loser grin

no wonder they are flocking to Ghana grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
chei! Block head. Murdder fugger grin grin
It is mother-fucker,idiot.

Where is your 13% education funding. You see what I am saying. This Ghanians are dumb and brainless,that is why there country is nothing but a shithole, even Niger is far comfortable to live in than Ghana. Ewu.
Re: Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses by Just30: 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
see this dumb ass hungry Empty headed Nigerian
Nigeria economic growth for 2020 is -5.4% (Recession), Nigeria is expected to grow by 2.6% in 2021.

Ghana economic growth for 2020 is 1.5% and will grow by 5.6% in 2021.

Now stupid being STU*PID and go and learn dumb ass nigger. grin grin grin grin

Ghana despite recession manages to improve her HDI to a near highly developed country whiles Nigeria remains a low developed country.
Nigeria per capita will still be below that of Ghana.

Your entertainers all flock to Ghana every Chrismas to party and learn from their Ghanaian counterpart.
Music was born here and Ghana will continue to be the hub for and Nigerian musician who wants to blow.,

Funny enough, it is Ghanaian tech companies that are buying up your tech space, dumb ass

For a useless country like Nigeria that cant match up to Ghana in anything and a country whos stage progress is being managed by Ghana's policy integrity to keep your kind out of the zombie apocalypse, I'll expect a lil bit of appreciation from you dumb inbred ass*holes.
Pierocash:
lol! Another frustrated rodent has crept in. grin

Too many assholes and scaliwags in Ghana. Your economy grew by 1.5% and you guys are celebrating, while Nigeria's despite recession grew by 2.9% which is even a decline from the previous year. You guys are really poor,our worst is still greater than your achievement. Your muronic mentality is legendary.

Nigeria's GDP despite recession in 2020 is close to$250b,while Ghana is less than $50b.No wonder we are richer both as a person and as a nation.

See this scumbag grin, Nigerian artist come to go to learn music to blow, your reasoning is idiotic. Yet your artists don't measure up to the standard toany of ours both in Africa as a whole and globally. Our entertainers are like demi gods in Ghana. I don't even know any reasonable Ghanian musician that can even measure up to even our worst artist here. You guys are too local.

You come to business, even your tech industries are controlled by Nigerians, ewu.

You guys are nowhere in anything, very useless people . they benefit everything from us,yet,I can't see their usefulness to us. Cost of living in Ghana is like hell to Nigeria. Our worst state is far better off than your best. You even confirmed it by celebrating 1.5% growth, while we at2.9% are calling ourselves failure.

Ghana is really a demograph of mediocres.

Keep hallucinating that you Mo*rons will grow by 2,6% dumb ass*nigger grin grin grin/

You ass*holes of an open defecation capital haven't learnt a thing or two yet.
Re: Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses by Pierocash(m): 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
Just30:
[s]see this dumb ass hungry Empty headed Nigerian
Nigeria economic growth for 2020 is -5.4% (Recession), Nigeria is expected to grow by 2.6% in 2021.

Ghana economic growth for 2020 is 1.5% and will grow by 5.6% in 2021.

Now stupid being STU*PID and go and learn dumb ass nigger. grin grin grin grin

Ghana despite recession manages to improve her HDI to a near highly developed country whiles Nigeria remains a low developed country.
Nigeria per capita will still be below that of Ghana.

Your entertainers all flock to Ghana every Chrismas to party and learn from their Ghanaian counterpart.
Music was born here and Ghana will continue to be the hub for and Nigerian musician who wants to blow.,

Funny enough, it is Ghanaian tech companies that are buying up your tech space, dumb ass

For a useless country like Nigeria that cant match up to Ghana in anything and a country whos stage progress is being managed by Ghana's policy integrity to keep your kind out of the zombie apocalypse, I'll expect a lil bit of appreciation from you dumb inbred ass*holes.

Keep hallucinating that you Mo*rons will grow by 2,6% dumb ass*nigger grin grin grin/

You ass*holes of an open defecation capital haven't learnt a thing or two yet.
[/s]
it is obvious you are suffering from dementia. Nigeria's growth rate is 2.9% as of 2020. Go get some education, scaliwags. Google is there to consult stop been dumb.
Hdi is nothing,and cannot equate GDP.

GDP is what determines the purchasing power of any nation which Nigeria has over 250% to Ghana. Your poverty has affected your reasoning.

Our artists are flooding there to light because your artists aren't good enough. They provide escorts for them like Late Jerry Rawlings, and treat them like demi gods.

You better go to school so you don't Start blaming Nigerians for your frustrated and poverty stinking life.

Orangutan specie.
Re: Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses by Just30: 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
It is obvious you know nothing hence a dumb ass WAN*KER.

take the free education
PWC,WB and IMF all says nigeria is in a deeper recession with economic growth of -5.4%
https://www.pwc.com/ng/en/assets/pdf/economic-alert-october-2020.pdf

Read for your dumb self, so you dont become more stupid.

HDI is everything kiddo grin grin grin

GDP is nothing because it is a moronic way of comparing anything economic.
PPP Per capita is everything and we are above your shithead country there too.

Our Health sector in far developed than yours
The education sector of Ghana is far developed than yours
Transport sector of Ghana is better developed than yours
Utility services of Ghana is astronomically developed than Nigeria.

Everything developmental, Ghana is above Nigeria
Now go and rant somewhere else and compare your backward country to Somailia .

Your artist are flooding Ghana to have a semblance of fun because Nigeria is too poor and too backward for them to spend their Christmas in.
No one book your artist here oo, because everyone is well established.
Your davido was kicked out of a club.

Poverty and Ghana do not belong in the same sentence because Ghana has almost kicked that shit out.

Next time you want to talk about poverty, wash your brains and look inward Nigeria where 120Million people are already extremely poor thanks to a lil push from COVID grin grin grin

empty head Nigerian
Pierocash:
it is obvious you are suffering from dementia. Nigeria's growth rate is 2.9% as of 2020. Go get some education, scaliwags. Google is there to consult stop been dumb.
Hdi is nothing,and cannot equate GDP.

GDP is what determines the purchasing power of any nation which Nigeria has over 250% to Ghana. Your poverty has affected your reasoning.

Our artists are flooding there to light because your artists aren't good enough. They provide escorts for them like Late Jerry Rawlings, and treat them like demi gods.

You better go to school so you don't Start blaming Nigerians for your frustrated and poverty stinking life.

Orangutan specie.
Re: Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses by Pierocash(m): 7:30am On Dec 22, 2020
Just30:
It is[s] obvious you know nothing hence a dumb ass WAN*KER.

take the free education
PWC,WB and IMF all says nigeria is in a deeper recession with economic growth of -5.4%
https://www.pwc.com/ng/en/assets/pdf/economic-alert-october-2020.pdf

Read for your dumb self, so you dont become more stupid.

HDI is everything kiddo grin grin grin

GDP is nothing because it is a moronic way of comparing anything economic.
PPP Per capita is everything and we are above your shithead country there too.

Our Health sector in far developed than yours
The education sector of Ghana is far developed than yours
Transport sector of Ghana is better developed than yours
Utility services of Ghana is astronomically developed than Nigeria.

Everything developmental, Ghana is above Nigeria
Now go and rant somewhere else and compare your backward country to Somailia .

Your artist are flooding Ghana to have a semblance of fun because Nigeria is too poor and too backward for them to spend their Christmas in.
No one book your artist here oo, because everyone is well established.
Your davido was kicked out of a club.

Poverty and Ghana do not belong in the same sentence because Ghana has almost kicked that shit out.

Next time you want to talk about poverty, wash your brains and look inward Nigeria where 120Million people are already extremely poor thanks to a lil push from COVID grin grin grin

empty head Nigeria[/s]n
kikikikkikiki!Otondo grin grin

https://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Ghana/Nigeria/Economy/GDP

Go through that link to educate yourself poor dude.you are feeding on misinformation. You are not poor in your country yet we don't know of any Ghanian with meaningful investment or business organisation that is of African recognition not to talk of global recognition .

We are ahead of you in every aspect which are quite feasible to every sane being except deluded Ghanian's like you. You kept mentioning our artists yet I don't know any of yours.
Your education is better than ours yet we have Nobel laureate which non of your academias can ever attain. We control AFDB,still control WTO ,yet I can't find any of your technocrattechnoRAT anywhere near ours. Zombie.

GDP, both in per capital ,and purchasing power we are far ahead. How do you determine the wellness of a nation aside this! Ewu. You are not poor but can't purchase what we can dare and you still believe you are better ,fool.

Our artist are flooding there to entertain your VIPs because your artists are useless and local, not fit for good entertainment.

This irritants, go get good education first,so you don't come to a public space to keep exposing your country's gullibility, and vulnerability. Scaliwags. The only thing Ghana produce is ogogoro and bitters, ewu

We have innoson,tell us yours, we have tecno, infinix,Itel flooding your markets ,courtesy of Nnamdi Ezeigbo-a Nigerian,tell us yours.

We have Allen onyema of airpeace dominating flights in accra-a Nigerian, tell us yours.Dangote,otedola,etc. The lists are too numerous that time won't permit me to go on. Yet this illiterate say they have good education than us,you stink,and shameless. You guys are nothing useful to Africa just noise. Even the forum you're using and enjoying now "Nairaland" is by Seun Osewa a Nigerian. Come this poor r.etard go get a life first before coming to our forum to spew gibberish. Do you guys have anything of this match in your bushy shithole.

And hdi is deceiving you that you are developing without even ordinary forum ,Ozuo. He say hdi is everything,my God,what kind of idiot is this. Hdi is everything ,hahahaha. You are irredeemable.
Re: Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses by SHIIITHOLE: 11:18am On Dec 22, 2020
stop talking like a f00l,huh? nigeria is not even fit o shine Ghana's shoes cool nigeria is a certified failed state grin

a nigerian talking trash, as usual grin you don't know any Ghanaian with meaningful investments in Africa? Stvpid goat, Ghanaian are investing in Ghana and in other countries, apart from shitnigeria, without making noise cool

You have dangote, adenuga etc etc yet your zoo country is the champions of global poverty cool Do you have sense at all? Fuckeduppedness grin what do you have inside that your ugly head? a country of two billionaires and 300 million impoverished mudder fuggerz shocked

air peace dominates what......... grin the same way glo is dominating Ghana.huh? grin grin grin very fuelish shitnigerians grin grin grin

how much is a bag of rice in the shiithole? una go see rice chop dis xmas so? grin many nigerians are waiting for the borders to open so they can run to Ghana grin grin grin shocked cool by the way, Ghana is not the reason nigeria is fvcked today grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
Pierocash:
kikikikkikiki!Otondo grin grin

https://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Ghana/Nigeria/Economy/GDP

Go through that link to educate yourself poor dude.you are feeding on misinformation. You are not poor in your country yet we don't know of any Ghanian with meaningful investment or business organisation that is of African recognition not to talk of global recognition .

We are ahead of you in every aspect which are quite feasible to every sane being except deluded Ghanian's like you. You kept mentioning our artists yet I don't know any of yours.
Your education is better than ours yet we have Nobel laureate which non of your academias can ever attain. We control AFDB,still control WTO ,yet I can't find any of your technocrattechnoRAT anywhere near ours. Zombie.

GDP, both in per capital ,and purchasing power we are far ahead. How do you determine the wellness of a nation aside this! Ewu. You are not poor but can't purchase what we can dare and you still believe you are better ,fool.

Our artist are flooding there to entertain your VIPs because your artists are useless and local, not fit for good entertainment.

This irritants, go get good education first,so you don't come to a public space to keep exposing your country's gullibility, and vulnerability. Scaliwags. The only thing Ghana produce is ogogoro and bitters, ewu

We have innoson,tell us yours, we have tecno, infinix,Itel flooding your markets ,courtesy of Nnamdi Ezeigbo-a Nigerian,tell us yours.

We have Allen onyema of airpeace dominating flights in accra-a Nigerian, tell us yours.Dangote,otedola,etc. The lists are too numerous that time won't permit me to go on. Yet this illiterate say they have good education than us,you stink,and shameless. You guys are nothing useful to Africa just noise. Even the forum you're using and enjoying now "Nairaland" is by Seun Osewa a Nigerian. Come this poor r.etard go get a life first before coming to our forum to spew gibberish. Do you guys have anything of this match in your bushy shithole.

And hdi is deceiving you that you are developing without even ordinary forum ,Ozuo. He say hdi is everything,my God,what kind of idiot is this. Hdi is everything ,hahahaha. You are irredeemable.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses by Pierocash(m): 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
SHIIITHOLE:
[s]stop talking like a f00l,huh? nigeria is not even fit o shine Ghana's shoes cool nigeria is a certified failed state grin

a nigerian talking trash, as usual grin you don't know any Ghanaian with meaningful investments in Africa? Stvpid goat, Ghanaian are investing in Ghana and in other countries, apart from shitnigeria, without making noise cool

You have dangote, adenuga etc etc yet your zoo country is the champions of global poverty cool Do you have sense at all? Fuckeduppedness grin what do you have inside that your ugly head? a country of two billionaires and 300 million impoverished mudder fuggerz shocked

air peace dominates what......... grin the same way glo is dominating Ghana.huh? grin grin grin very fuelish shitnigerians grin grin grin

how much is a bag of rice in the shiithole? una go see rice chop dis xmas so? grin many nigerians are waiting for the borders to open so they can run to Ghana grin grin grin shocked cool by the way, Ghana is not the reason nigeria is fvcked today grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/s]

[s][/s]
I have told you to stop spelling mother as murder Fuggerz,foolish,not fuelish. Your illiteracy is legendary.

This uneducated fool doesn't want to rest. He said Nigeria is in recession, I don't know why that has been the only foolish thing you have been saying since yesterday,meanwhile Ghana is suffering the worst recession for the first time in 40 years ,but this fool keep crying of Nigeria's recession since yesterday. We just closed our border and they want to die. No
wonder they were all celebrating when the border was reopened.

You are not even a Ghanian, but just one shithole of an individual from Nigeria that is suffering of poverty and dementia but transfered his aggression and frustration on Nigeria. I am in same Nigeria doing well,if Nigeria doesn't favour you it is because you refused to get good education,look at your spellings,and sentence construct, it shows how intellectually poor you are,the only thing you know is abuse and insult like a toddler looking for bobo juice.

Get good education, I have been correcting your blunders since yesterday,but you keep committing more. You are r.etarded,battered and frustrated ,so he started forming Ghanian.

Even your Ghanian friends who left Nigeria back to their country and doing well than you is because they developed themselves. Go do same,Nigeria is for gurus not for mediocres like you. To survive in Nigeria you need to up your game per time or more creative beings will push you aside,that is why the ones that couldn't stand the competition migrate to Ghana where mediocrity is celebrated.Zombie.

You said 2 billionaires, I dropped over 5 of them there. Even if it is 2,mention one Ghanian billionaire ,dissident!
Re: Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses by SHIIITHOLE: 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
fooolish nigerian mudder fugger cool

two billionaires and 300 million poor edi0ts grin dangote, adenuga and yet your zoo is the headquarters of world poverty grin do you have sense at all? grin grin

tell me, one country has two billionaires ans 300 million impoverished people, another one has 30 million people who are doing well economically, but ha no billionaire, which of the two countries will you choose?

[s]
Pierocash:
I have told you to stop spelling mother as murder Fuggerz,foolish,not fuelish. Your illiteracy is legendary.

This uneducated fool doesn't want to rest. He said Nigeria is in recession, I don't know why that has been the only foolish thing you have been saying since yesterday,meanwhile Ghana is suffering the worst recession for the first time in 40 years ,but this fool keep crying of Nigeria's recession since yesterday. We just closed our border and they want to die. Bi wonder they were all celebrating when the border was reopened.

You are not even a Ghanian, but just one shithole of an individual from Nigeria that is suffering of poverty and dementia but transfered his aggression and frustration on Nigeria. I am in same Nigeria doing well,if Nigeria doesn't favour you it is because you refused to get good education,look your spellings,a sentence construct, it shows how intellectually poor you are,the only thing you know is abuse and insult like a toddler looking for bobo juice.

Get good education, I have been correcting your blunders since yesterday,but you keep committing more. You are r.etarded,battered and frustrated ,so he started forming Ghanian.

Even your Ghanian friends who left Nigeria back to their country and doing well than you is because they developed themselves. Go do same,Nigeria is for gurus not for mediocres like you. To survive in Nigeria you need to up your game per time or more creative beings will push you aside,that is why the ones that couldn't stand the completion migrate to Ghana where mediocrity is celebrated.Zombie.

You said 2 billionaires, I dropped over 5 of them there. Even if it is 2,mention one Ghanian billionaire ,dissident!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses by Pierocash(m): 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
SHIIITHOLE:
i [s]nigerian mudder fugger cool

two billionaires and 300 million poor edi0ts grin dangote, adenuga and yet your zoo is the headquarters of world poverty grin do you have sense at all? grin grin

tell me, one country has two billionaires ans 300 million impoverished people, another one has 30 million people who are doing well economically, but ha no billionaire, which of the two countries will you choose?

[/s]
[s][/s]
illiteracy. I said it before that you are a frustrated Nigerian, and IPOB for that matter,the moment I saw Zoo.

So I have been busy bashing an IPOB thinking I am talking to a Ghanian (even though I know but just needed one more evidence). So this irritant is busy claiming Ghanian meanwhile he is IPOB, lol. Hahahaha. Frustrated lot.

You better go and join ESN,before hunger finish you.
Re: Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses by SHIIITHOLE: 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind grin deluded punk grin grin grin you are mentally disabled grin grin grin

[s]
Pierocash:
illiteracy. I said it before that you are a frustrated Nigerian, and IPOB for that matter,the moment I saw Zoo.

So I have been busy bashing an IPOB thinking I am talking to a Ghanian (even though I know but just needed one more evidence). So this irritant is busy claiming Ghanian meanwhile he is IPOB, lol. Hahahaha. Frustrated lot.

You better go and join ESN,before hunger finish you.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses by Pierocash(m): 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
SHIIITHOLE:
[s]nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind grin deluded punk grin grin grin you are mentally disabled grin grin grin[/s]

[s][/s]
Ewu IPOB. I thought you were forming Ghanian.

You will die of frustration in Nigeria. Python will soon dance ones more. Ozuo.
Re: Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses by SHIIITHOLE: 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
shameless magg0ts grin grin grin people are being kidnapped upanddown for a ransom of of a bottle of coke and gala https://www.nairaland.com/6326441/again-many-passengers-kidnapped-benin-ekpoma-auchi grin grin grin grin chai

[s]
Pierocash:
Ewu IPOB. I thought you were forming Ghanian.

You will die of frustration in Nigeria. Python will soon dance ones more. Ozuo.

[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Coup: Fake, Rented Crowd Hailing Coup Plotters / Donald Trump Expensive House (pictures) / Breaking News- CIA Worried Over Leaked Documents, As Pentagon Worries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.