Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,937 members, 7,962,986 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

Kidnappers Of 333 Students Must Face Justice – US Tells Nigerian Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Of 333 Students Must Face Justice – US Tells Nigerian Govt (209 Views)

Killers Of Owo Church Worshippers Must Face Justice – Tinubu Campaign Group / Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission / Be Ready To “replace” Returned $300m Abacha Loot If Misused, US Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of 333 Students Must Face Justice – US Tells Nigerian Govt by Arcgift: 7:50am On Dec 23, 2020
Kidnappers of 333 students must face justice – US tells Nigerian govt
https://newswestafricans.com/kidnappers-of-333-students-must-face-justice-us-tells-nigerian-govt/

Re: Kidnappers Of 333 Students Must Face Justice – US Tells Nigerian Govt by Ttalk: 7:53am On Dec 23, 2020
Not that many believe in the abduction in the first place as people wondered how can over 300 school children be abducted without one single teacher. I have never seen a school with students without academic and non academic staff.

How the stage managed abductors succeeded in identifying only the students will remain a mystery till the end of time.

Abi the abductors took roll calls of the students.?

Now that different government official's claim of how the abductor were traced and tracked, they should go ahead and prosecute them, failure of which will confirm people's believe that all Kankaras saga was just a ruse

(1) (Reply)

FG To Deploy 200 Security Officers To Tin Can, Apapa Ports To Prevent Gridlock / If I Become The President Of Nigeria, I.... / To:nass Nimc Ncc Ncdc & Whom It May Concern.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.