Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,378 members, 7,901,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:30 PM

.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .... (423 Views)

My Experience With A Simp Today / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) / What Sort Of Simp Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Brokensoul: 11:22am On Dec 26, 2020
cheesy

1 Like

Re: .... by Dissap: 11:24am On Dec 26, 2020
Damn!!!
Re: .... by Dissap: 11:30am On Dec 26, 2020
Bro niggar. if you no fvck, another chickass dude go fvck am bro... No trust all these virgin girls mehn!!!
Leave the girl bro, before she go fvcking accuse you of rape... Find another babe mehn.tongue
Re: .... by Brokensoul: 11:37am On Dec 26, 2020
true talk, another guy go enter but i gat sign signature there first.
e no dey easy to find decent girls this days bruh.
Re: .... by Brokensoul: 11:38am On Dec 26, 2020
smiley
Re: .... by SimpDetector: 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
There is a very high probability that she isn't a virgin. Some girls have standards for men that they allow to have sex with them. Probably in your case you have not attained that standard yet.

This girl you claim is a virgin is probably being fuçked by a guy that meets her standard.

Trust women at your own peril. There was a guy here on Nairaland that claimed his girlfriend is a virgin. She always refused him sex everytime he tried to make a move claiming to not be ready. This happened for months. Some bad guy on Nairaland made a bet that he'd fuçk this girl in less than two weeks, that the guy should just give him the girlfriend's number. Guess what? The bad guy fuçked this so called virgin in less than two weeks and what's worse is that she wasn't even a virgin when he fuçked her. The girl was a pro in bed. Lying and being manipulative is second nature to women.

Leave that lying slut and find someone else. This is a win win situation for you because you will stop wasting your time with a girl that doesn't want you to fuçk her, and by letting her know you aren't interested in just being her smooch and kiss buddy and walking away, you'd look more attractive to her and then she might even allow you fuçk her.

Tell her you want your dick in her pussy. If she refuses, you leave her. There are too many fishes in the pond. Sex is cheap these days.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Record Of Jesus & Girlfriends In The Bible / Feminists Say This Is A Misogynistic Statement / I Cannot Feel My Peni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.