Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,198 members, 7,936,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 08:46 PM

My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. (4025 Views)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. Yes. D Girl Dat Is Forming Miss World To U, Just Ended Up In Anoda Man's Bed. Don't Take Girls Matter Too Serious. If She Dey Form Too Hard To Get, Just Bone Her. I Remembered When I Was Selling Creates Of Drinks Den. My Oga Use To Razzle Girls 4 Sex. He Buys Dem Food & Give Dem Money (little Money) Too. I Know Many Of D Girls He Had Had Sex' With, Lol. Funny Enough Many Of Dem Dey Form 4 Simps 4 Street. There Was One Girl Like Dat He Had Been Having Sex' With. After Sometime, I Don't Really Know What Happened Dey Parted Ways. To My Surprise, Na Anoda Guy Come Dey Carry D Girl Dey Patrol 4 Area, Come Dem Show Off 4 Street. 4 My Mind I Come Dey Say No Be Dis Girl Be Dis.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by TruthHurts1(m): 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
grin

I can NEVER NEVER NEVER kill myself over a ho!

I would have said more but I can see Simpdetector is browsing this thread, so let me allow somebody with expert knowledge to school y'all on how to avoid becoming a simp.

13 Likes

Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by Dreadlock69(m): 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by 1beat(m): 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
I pray they'll listen

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
1beat:
I pray they'll listen
And Dis Man Wey Dey Fvck Dis Girls Dem Is Over 50yrs Old. Many Of Dem Go Come Dey Form 4 Guys 4 Area. Na Their Shakara Nai Dey Even Annoy Me Pass.

14 Likes

Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by SimpDetector: 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
Abundance mindset is the number one weapon in a man's arsenal if he is to navigate this warzone of male-female relationships. And it is indeed a warzone but sadly, nature only equips women for the war. Men have to acquire their weaponry through experience or learning, while women are naturally manipulators and button pushers.

With an abundance mindset a man will not waste his valuable resources of time, commitment and money on women just for sex.

With an abundance mindset you know that not every girl will allow you fuçk her, but there will be many that will and many that have. So if after making your motive known to a girl, which you should do early on, and she begins to form and expects you to pay for pussy, pledge commitment or shower her with love and all the romantic nonsense, you leave the bitçh and find some other pussy to smash. This singular act of not giving a fuçk about these foolish expectations and moving on to another pussy, actually makes her pussy wet for you.

But only high value men have abundance mentality. To be a high value man you need to be in good physical shape, dress good, maintain frame, be confident and give off a sexual vibe. High value men don't invest in women. They don't pay for pussy and they don't commit to one woman.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
shey na today ur mind open?
Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
SmellySperm:
shey na today ur mind open?
No Be Today. Na Because Of Guys Wey Don Become Simps In D Name Of Love, Nai Make I Create Dis Thread.

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by SPLENDID25(m): 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
I Won't Do No Such Thing, you Might Even Get Disappointed At The End...naso one Fine Girl Dey form, laslas I Con Discover say Even To Spell Na Problem. Lol

10 Likes

Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by Silentgroper(m): 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
So u mean as obembet dey tke form 4 u, one old man dey grease her honey pot?.
Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by Jodha(f): 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nah Una know the kind of girls Una dey roll with ...when yhure a decent person... decent people will always be around yhu..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
is d girl dat beautiful for him to dey show her off? grin grin
guys wey don chop d babe for area go just dey laugh d bobo for im back cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by SILENTandSMART2: 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
OP you're a mumu man undecided

odé undecided

you go dey say nonsense up and down undecided

as i saw the topic i got angry,
something wey don do since , you go dey do like eleribuu original undecided
mumu topic undecided
Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

odé undecided

mumu topic undecided
Werey Ni Ye. Oloshi, Oloribu. I No Still Gree Say U Be Female.

Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
Jodha:
Nah Una know the kind of girls Una dey roll with ...when yhure a decent person... decent people will always be around yhu..
D Girls I'm Talking Abt, If U See Dem, U Will Think Or Assumed Dey Are Decent But Dey Are Not.
Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by SILENTandSMART2: 5:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
Truvel:

whala be like bicycle smiley

on top small talk wey i talk , nah hin attract all this curses abi ?

all is well smiley

moreover I don't know what you wanna use my gender do , moreover you not in my class cus nah big boys i dey roll with wink tongue

shey beautiful girls like me scarce in your area or life ni ?

please always ignore my comment even if I drop it on your thread, this place is not your papa house i can drop comment anywhere,

juss ignore my post please smiley

have a nice day sir smiley
Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by zexy2030(m): 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
Jodha:
My business is deliveries, let's partner.
Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

all is well smiley

moreover I don't know what you wanna use my gender do , moreover you not in my class cus nah big boys i dey roll with wink tongue

please always ignore my comment even if I drop it on your thread, this place is not your papa house i can drop comment anywhere,

Since I No Dey Ur Class, I Go Change My School. By D Way, I No Stop U 4rm Commenting On My Post. And I Won't Ignore Ur Post Unless I Just Want To.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by Go5DY(m): 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

odé undecided

mumu topic undecided
you just dey insult person wey you nor know, if something happen to you now them go say nah devil , where as you don use your hand draw give your self, take time.
Imagine you be new comer for nairaland.
Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by Englishisamust: 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
Truvel:

Na confirm male we don expose aam. Person dey 50 trailers no fit load is lie
Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by Englishisamust: 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

all is well smiley

Keep it on low budget lie Muhammed grin grin grin

Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by MediMedi(m): 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
I wonder how God create those w*tches
Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by Jodha(f): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
zexy2030:

My business is deliveries, let's partner.

Where are yhu based...hope yhu are efficient? Because the people I've been dealing with are nothing to write about..
Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by Jodha(f): 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
Truvel:
D Girls I'm Talking Abt, If U See Dem, U Will Think Or Assumed Dey Are Decent But Dey Are Not.

My dear...I don't think so...by their fruits yhu shall know them...a good tree cannot bring forth bad fruits and vice versa...
Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by flokii: 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
A wise man once said.. ' bi adogan lobo ri, anybody le tigi bo kosi ni meter to n ka'. Fvck and go if you no wan marry.

If some ladies tell you their bodycount before marriage, na instant stroke or even death for some people. So no go dey do pass yourself. Wise up!

6 Likes

Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by zexy2030(m): 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
Jodha:

Where are yhu based...hope yhu are efficient? Because the people I've been dealing with are nothing to write about..
Have you heard about HIILLA?
Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by Jodha(f): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
zexy2030:

Have you heard about HIILLA?

No sir..
Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
Simpdetector nice lecture there

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
lefulefu:
is d girl dat beautiful for him to dey show her off? grin grin
guys wey don chop d babe for area go just dey laugh d bobo for im back cheesy
No Be Small Thing Ooo. Dat's Girls 4 U.
Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by SILENTandSMART2: 7:55am On Dec 27, 2020
Go5DY:
you just dey insult person wey you nor know, if something happen to you now them go say nah devil , where as you don use your hand draw give your self, take time.
Imagine you be new comer for nairaland.

bro calm down, i don't mean anything i wrote, wink

why thinking it deep,

life shimple learn to be calming down, why will I be vexing on someone wey i never see and i might not see self, it doesn't make sense ,wink

the way you guys go dey think matter lasan

all is well smiley

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by Dopenigga(m): 8:48am On Dec 27, 2020
In summary, have an abundance mentality. Even if you meet a girl and she agrees to be with you, never stop chyking other girls..we move!
Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by mosdii(m): 8:51am On Dec 27, 2020
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits...All Of Them

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude / A Must-read 4 Ladies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.