Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,201 members, 7,960,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 08:56 AM

�7 High-income Skills That Will Make You Super Rich In 2021� - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / �7 High-income Skills That Will Make You Super Rich In 2021� (289 Views)

4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 / 10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria / 10 Super Rich Men Of Independence Era (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

�7 High-income Skills That Will Make You Super Rich In 2021� by solocube: 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2021

It's the beginning of the year,and I'm committed to your success this year.

..... Grab your pen and paper. Let's do this together�

In the next few seconds, I will HAND OVER to you the 7 Biggest money-coughing skills you must learn one of them if at all you want to make good money online�

One of the proven, reliable and highly effective ways to drastically reduce your money problems is to learn a skill.

...�

If you possess a relevant skill, you will hardly hit rock bottom financially, and even if you do, you'll always bounce back easily.

No doubt about it,there's work to be done

‼️‼️

There are so many skills to choose from

��

✅Copywriting
✅Closing

✅Digital Marketing

✅FB Ads

✅Programming

✅Web design

✅Graphics design
etc.
Personally, I've been able to learn, copywriting, digital marketing, FB Ads but recently I needed to design some landing page, optin page and a thank you page for a particular product

So I had to reach out to an expert in order to get this done

Instead of me having to reach out every time to home and pay heavily, I decided to get a course on it

And on my own, I was able to create all of this for my business ( truth is, if you wanna make big sales, you need a sales page and the likes)

And so I thought …

What if I also help you to learn this also and put an end to your worries of having to pay heavily…

So I got a resale right…

So this is it…

√√√It's a detailed video course on how to build a blog, professional website , landing page without writing a single line of code…

Not even one…

I have always hated coding, so I wouldn't dare to learn it…

And you know what, because of how committed I am to help you this year, you would be amazed at how cheap you're paying to get this course…

If I say 20k, it's not much…

But you won't be paying that at all

Just half the amount…

The whole course will be going just for 10k,

But if you're getting it today, I'll be giving you access for 7.5k…

*Yeah, just 7.5k*

Chicken change right?

Too good to be true abi?

¶¶¶And as a bonus I'll be giving you access for free to courses on digital marketing(image attached above)...¶¶¶

Simply DM me to get yours

Call/WhatsApp
+2348164870942

Solomon opeyemi.
Re: �7 High-income Skills That Will Make You Super Rich In 2021� by solocube: 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
How To Bring In A Thousand Orders For Your Business Using The ''copy Button''

In the next few seconds, I'll dropping at your laps 5 things you can do to sales copy in order to bring in a thousand orders

This will be one of the most important reads for you this year...

Pay attention!!!

Are you set for this?

You are right...

OK, let's go

I know you want to write an Attention Grabbing Copy That bring in sales incredibly...

But these are very important ingredients that will spice up your sales copy and make it too sweet to ignore and ultimately make purchase

These are the ingredients that will make your audience grab what you have to sell immediately and generate massive sales for your business

Without these ingredients, your copy will suck

Oya...

1. Urgency‼️!

Humans are very funny beings...

People are generally lazy and just love to procrastinate...

They could say...

What a lovely ad, let me save this and come back to it...

Okay let me ask you, how many posts have you saved and gone through it again?

You see...

We are in a default mood of laziness, so you need to put that urgency in form of deadline

e.g I'm giving this course at a discount price of 30% , by 6pm today it goes back to it's original price of 15k and you lose all of the bonuses attached

This is very important.

Cos people like to procrastinate.

You must make them act immediately.

2. Scarcity ‼️!

You need to paint the picture of scarcity to your potential clients...

e.g This is a very rare cream, the ingredients used is a very scarce ingredient imported from Turkey, it takes about 6months to produce and you know what,I'm having just 10pieces left

This is also another Important ingredient in your copy.

People appreciate scarcity.

When they see this is not common.

That it cannot be gotten freely anywhere.

They act immediately.

They don't want to stress themselves.

3. Fear of missing out ‼️!

You need to tell them what they are missing if they don't act immediately.

Once you make them see what they are missing out

How?

List out a lot of benefits they'll be getting by purchasing your product and the bonuses they would have had to use extra money to get and will be getting for free..

Nobody wants to miss anything

We want to get everything.

4. Guarantee ‼️!

You need to bear the risk if you want them to take action.

People have been ripped off many times.

They no trust anyone Again.

It's your responsibility to give them strong guarantee that they have nothing to lose. Tell them..

Make it appear as if they have nothing to lose...

e.g if after going through my copywriting and you feel it's a waste of time, just let me know, and I'll refund your money with a written apology while you keep all of the resources and teachings...

Mehn, you just cleared off his doubts...

Wetin remain?

Purchase

It's a win-win for them.

5. Irresistible offer ‼️

Great offer will always sell.

People don't just buy..they buy offers.

The success of your copy rests on how well you can create an irresistible offer

When they see it no one can resist it.

They should immediately be able to take action right away...

It could be a Free stuffs

It could be Gifts

You could give Bonuses.

Discount is also good.

I hope you got value from this Post.

All of this takes practice and time...

You get the point?

Let me know

Solomon opeyemi
Direct response copywriter
Sales consultant
+2348164870942

(1) (Reply)

Is Olymptrade Legit? / Deleted / Jetties In Niger Delta: Challenges And The Way Forward (part1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.