Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,954 members, 7,963,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:42 AM

Hwo Do I Get To Dunamies HQ Abuja From Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hwo Do I Get To Dunamies HQ Abuja From Lagos (791 Views)

Sudan War: Fourth Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Egypt (Video, Photos) / Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) / Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hwo Do I Get To Dunamies HQ Abuja From Lagos by Quim2: 4:32am On Jan 06, 2021
Please,

I would like to know how to get to Dunamies International Gospel Center - Glory Dome at Airport Road Abuja from Lagos. I have never been to Abuja before.

I want to take a bus from Maza Maza, Lagos and would appreciate it if someone would help me with an idea of transport fare and directions

Also, if you have been there before, some advice on how to cut down expensive would be fine. I'm still recalling at the 15k for one day lodging there. I want to go for 3 day prayers.
Re: Hwo Do I Get To Dunamies HQ Abuja From Lagos by JaneYave(f): 5:05am On Jan 06, 2021
Probably your bus will drop you at area 1 junction down to Area 3 bridge, Garki. You will see cabs along the road going to Lugbe You will stop any and tell the driver to drop you by Glory dome. You can even pick a cab to yourself which will take you right there. A budget of 15k per day should be okay except other expenses come up.
NB
It is Dunamis NOT Dunamies. Have a wonderful prayer time. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Hwo Do I Get To Dunamies HQ Abuja From Lagos by Duru9(m): 6:36am On Jan 06, 2021
Quim2:
Please,

I would like to know how to get to Dunamies International Gospel Center - Glory Dome at Airport Road Abuja from Lagos. I have never been to Abuja before.

I want to take a bus from Maza Maza, Lagos and would appreciate it if someone would help me with an idea of transport fare and directions

Also, if you have been there before, some advice on how to cut down expensive would be fine. I'm still recalling at the 15k for one day lodging there. I want to go for 3 day prayers.

I'm an Uber driver here in Abuja
Give me contract of carrying you there oh

Now from Lagos if you're taking any of this bus company

Guo, God is good, their final bus stop is utako, as long as you're coming from Lagos you will definitely pass airport road meaning you will pass the church, tell them to stop you at lugbe, once they stop you there take cab to look for a hotel inside lugbe there
There so many hotels in lugbe like womzy hotel, Benny rose hotel, they won't cost more than 8k per night, then every day you can book your bolt to the church like 600 daily, but coming back to the hotel the fare will be 1,100 because it's longer you need to go do some u turns that's why

You can hit me up though I can give you proper information also

1 Like

Re: Hwo Do I Get To Dunamies HQ Abuja From Lagos by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 06, 2021
Quim2:
Please,

I like the fact you are going for pilgrimage to Abuja Dunamis Dome,i think it would boost the tourism industry in Abuja and I also like your faith, I would just advice you get to Abuja early before it is dark say around 4pm Max for safety. You can use Google and Uber as the guy above said for easy navigation.
Re: Hwo Do I Get To Dunamies HQ Abuja From Lagos by Quim2: 3:30am On Jan 12, 2021
JaneYave:
Probably your bus will drop you at area 1 junction down to Area 3 bridge, Garki. You will see cabs along the road going to Lugbe You will stop any and tell the driver to drop you by Glory dome. You can even pick a cab to yourself which will take you right there. A budget of 15k per day should be okay except other expenses come up.
NB
It is Dunamis NOT Dunamies. Have a wonderful prayer time. Thanks.

Pls where can I find a general motor park here. I am done and wish to get a bus to Aba
Re: Hwo Do I Get To Dunamies HQ Abuja From Lagos by Quim2: 3:34am On Jan 12, 2021
Duru9:

I'm an Uber driver here in Abuja
Give me contract of carrying you there oh

Now from Lagos if you're taking any of this bus company

Guo, God is good, their final bus stop is utako, as long as you're coming from Lagos you will definitely pass airport road meaning you will pass the church, tell them to stop you at lugbe, once they stop you there take cab to look for a hotel inside lugbe there
There so many hotels in lugbe like womzy hotel, Benny rose hotel, they won't cost more than 8k per night, then every day you can book your bolt to the church like 600 daily, but coming back to the hotel the fare will be 1,100 because it's longer you need to go do some u turns that's why

You can hit me up though I can give you proper information also

Sorry I saw this late. I lodged at Dunamis but I will find you next when I visit the cost is too much here.

Can you pls me the nearest motor park to get a bus to to the east....Aba?.
Re: Hwo Do I Get To Dunamies HQ Abuja From Lagos by Duru9(m): 6:04am On Jan 12, 2021
Quim2:

Sorry I saw this late. I lodged at Dunamis but I will find you next when I visit the cost is too much here.

Utako
Or
Gwagwalada
Re: Hwo Do I Get To Dunamies HQ Abuja From Lagos by Mike213: 6:50am On Jan 12, 2021
Quim2:

Pls where can I find a general motor park here. I am done and wish to get a bus to Aba

Did you use bus to go to Abuja from Lagos How are the roads like because I am scared of the kidnappers or do GUO and other mass transit take alternative routes
Re: Hwo Do I Get To Dunamies HQ Abuja From Lagos by Quim2: 8:11am On Jan 12, 2021
Mike213:

Did you use bus to go to Abuja from Lagos How are the roads like because I am scared of the kidnappers or do GUO and other mass transit take alternative routes

The young at Maza Maza

Night bus.

16 hrs on road.

Safe
Re: Hwo Do I Get To Dunamies HQ Abuja From Lagos by Mike213: 8:24am On Jan 12, 2021
Quim2:

The young at Maza Maza

Night bus.

16 hrs on road.

Safe

How much is it
Re: Hwo Do I Get To Dunamies HQ Abuja From Lagos by Quim2: 9:38am On Jan 12, 2021
Mike213:

How much is it

Re: Hwo Do I Get To Dunamies HQ Abuja From Lagos by Mike213: 11:16am On Jan 12, 2021
Quim2:

8k from Lagos to Abuja?
Re: Hwo Do I Get To Dunamies HQ Abuja From Lagos by Quim2: 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
Mike213:

8k from Lagos to Abuja?

Yes.

Luxury bus
Re: Hwo Do I Get To Dunamies HQ Abuja From Lagos by missyojo(f): 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
Quim2:

Hello Poster, welcome to Abuja where cost of living is expensive grin
If you are still in Abuja, gwagwalada is where you will get bus to the East. Just stand in front of Glory Dome where car's pass and enter gwagwalada car, no need for you to cross to the other side of the express.

I wish you a safe trip.
Re: Hwo Do I Get To Dunamies HQ Abuja From Lagos by JaneYave(f): 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
Quim2:

Saw this late. Sorry, hope the journey is safe?

(1) (Reply)

I Summited Chappal Waddi - The Mountain Of Death In Nigeria & West Africa / Bahrain Currency / Kindly Advice Me On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.