Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,481 members, 7,961,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. (2883 Views)

Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth / Help: How Do I Greet A Neighbor That Just Gave Birth / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by STINOS(m): 1:52am On Jan 08, 2021
Ishilove:
That is how these people keep going around to poison people's minds and unbalancing peaceful unions. Do they know Op's wife more than the OP? What is all these nonsense about DNA test? Joke or no jokes this is all really disgusting.

Congrats op. May your joy with this child never cease.
Amen. Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by STINOS(m): 1:53am On Jan 08, 2021
J111333:
Congratulations brotherly.
Thanks bro
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by STINOS(m): 1:53am On Jan 08, 2021
tooth4tooth:
Fine baby.Congrats
Thanks alot
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by dollytino4real(f): 3:09am On Jan 08, 2021
congratulations
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by STINOS(m): 6:29am On Jan 08, 2021
dollytino4real:
congratulations
Thank you.
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by mogbolade43693: 7:26am On Jan 08, 2021
:Dancing in joy May he bring you joy and make you proud. Amen. Thanks alot
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by Howyeh(f): 9:12am On Jan 08, 2021
Welcome cutie.
Congratulations to the family.
May the Lord nourish the new born.
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:28am On Jan 08, 2021
Congratulations.
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by chii8(f): 10:12am On Jan 08, 2021
STINOS:
Thank you.

Congratulations dear...May your bundle of joy bring peace, love, progress and prosperity!!!!
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by Oizee(f): 11:04am On Jan 08, 2021
see cute baby, congratulations. may he bring joy, love and happiness to ur home. cutie I pray you discover purpose early in life
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by comtem2011: 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ishilove:
That is how these people keep going around to poison people's minds and unbalancing peaceful unions. Do they know Op's wife more than the OP? What is all these nonsense about DNA test? Joke or no jokes this is all really disgusting.

Congrats op. May your joy with this child never cease.
Honestly, like joke like joke, they'll be planting evil seeds in people's homes.

Congratulations OP on your new bundle of joy.

1 Like

Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by Havilah9779: 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by Ishilove: 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
comtem2011:
Honestly, like joke like joke, they'll be planting evil seeds in people's homes.

Congratulations OP on your new bundle of joy.
I wonder if it is too hard to just congratulate the OP and pass? Which is one is now DNA DNA. Every little thing DNA. Honestly the whole thing has become irritating.

1 Like

Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by Vikkioshio(f): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
Congratulates Uncle
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by STINOS(m): 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
Vikkioshio:
Congratulates Uncle
Thanks dear.
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by bukatyne(f): 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
STINOS:
It can only be God.

EDD:19th January.
DOB: 7th January.

To God be the glory great thing He has done.

Congratulations, God bless your family.
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by STINOS(m): 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
bukatyne:

Congratulations, God bless your family.
Thanks dear.
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by ststyreal(f): 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ewwww!!!!!, blessed God, the giver of children, please bless me with double of this in Jesus name amennnnn....
I'm so happy for you Op, congratulations and greet Madam for me....
May God Almighty protect this child in Jesus name amen...
Welcome cutie.....
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by Mandela27: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
CAPRICORN baby.I welcome u specially
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by silibaba: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
STINOS:
It can only be God.

EDD:19th January.
DOB: 7th January.

this one you gave EDD,

where you considering DNA if the DOB no match with the EDD date?

kongra2lasion. may God be with him.

Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by We4all: 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
Would you have posted if it were a girl? It's just an honest question. By the way, please take down that picture cos this is Nigeria.
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by bjprodint(f): 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
Wow!congrats!
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by Flowerystar(f): 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
Congratulations!
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by Angelacruz: 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
STINOS:
It can only be God.

EDD:19th January. DOB: 7th January.

congrats...
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by Angelacruz: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
majamajic:
Meaning of Edd pls
Exactly date of delivery
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by majamajic(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
Angelacruz:
Exactly date of delivery

Expected !
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by Angelacruz: 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
majamajic:

Expected !
tanks for d correction
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by STINOS(m): 3:18am On Jan 09, 2021
Angelacruz:
congrats...
Thank Thank you.
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by STINOS(m): 3:20am On Jan 09, 2021
bjprodint:
Wow!congrats!
Thank you
Re: Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. by STINOS(m): 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
Thanks everyone

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Spanking(koboko) Saved My Life! / What Can You Say About This Kind Of Parent / The Nigerian Major Who Forged His Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.