Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,930 members, 7,890,067 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:44 AM

Odeshi/Selina/African bullet proof, Have you used it or Has It Saved You Before? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Odeshi/Selina/African bullet proof, Have you used it or Has It Saved You Before? (1705 Views)

A Nairalander Test Odeshi As Gun Refused Entering Him After Rituals VIDEO / Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns / "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odeshi/Selina/African bullet proof, Have you used it or Has It Saved You Before? by sacajawea: 10:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
How the Supernatural and the metaphysical works is something I know very little about. But with the Killings, Assassinations, Armed robberies, kidnappings etc. Ravaging every part of the Country, I think I need to Get one.
But the problem is that I don't even know if it is real. Has it Saved you before? Have you actually used and tested it to be 100% certain that it works?
Link me up, I want it.
Re: Odeshi/Selina/African bullet proof, Have you used it or Has It Saved You Before? by Kaybenny(m): 10:50pm On Jan 13, 2021
What is selina?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Odeshi/Selina/African bullet proof, Have you used it or Has It Saved You Before? by Alphamale101(m): 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
Selina is real believe it or not

If your familiar with egwu imoka festival in the capital city of Awka, Anambra state. You will know that it's a free day for cultist to carryout their deadly activities

2017 egwu imoka at front of St faith junction their was confrontation between these two fracas Ayes and Bagas all of a sudden amongst the bagas 2 had an English Barretta while only one Ayes was with a locally made pistol aka awka made aka 2kpa

The they started to gun play for over 30mins mind you these guys pockets were filled with bullets. That how they empty their clips and reload on the main road

At first I thought their aiming accuracy was poor till a friend said it's Selena it got to a point whereby one of the Ayes guy stood in front while the rest were behind him Asin Dem stand gallant no shaking
Re: Odeshi/Selina/African bullet proof, Have you used it or Has It Saved You Before? by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 14, 2021
Kaybenny:
What is selina?

undecided undecided undecided
I almost took the word for Semolina tongue

I think they refer to bullet-proof juju
Re: Odeshi/Selina/African bullet proof, Have you used it or Has It Saved You Before? by chinchonglee(m): 7:25am On Jan 14, 2021
Trash!
Doesn't exists...

2 Likes

Re: Odeshi/Selina/African bullet proof, Have you used it or Has It Saved You Before? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 14, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I almost took the word for Semolina tongue

Semovita ni !

I think they refer to bullet-proof juju
Re: Odeshi/Selina/African bullet proof, Have you used it or Has It Saved You Before? by Unrated900(m): 7:43am On Jan 14, 2021
Why asking this question

Do you want to go and rob niii?
Re: Odeshi/Selina/African bullet proof, Have you used it or Has It Saved You Before? by sacajawea: 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
Unrated900:
Why asking this question

Do you want to go and rob niii?
Nigeria is becoming something else, I want to protect myself?
Re: Odeshi/Selina/African bullet proof, Have you used it or Has It Saved You Before? by Unrated900(m): 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
sacajawea:

Nor be lie get better One but go to police for proper ones

No go corner arrange any make he no go burst for your head
Re: Odeshi/Selina/African bullet proof, Have you used it or Has It Saved You Before? by sacajawea: 11:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
Unrated900:

Nor be lie get better One but go to police for proper ones

No go corner arrange any make he no go burst for your head
Police? To do Odeshi Juju?
Re: Odeshi/Selina/African bullet proof, Have you used it or Has It Saved You Before? by TheFacelessMan: 5:18am On Jan 15, 2021
It worked for me once...

It was New Year's Eve, 1987 ... I was face to face with some vigilantes and

I received 20 shots from their dane guns point-blank... undecided

With much confidence, I stepped in the line of fire a few years later. grin

This time around, it was a Beretta, a foreign gun. You can guess what happened. undecided

1 Like

Re: Odeshi/Selina/African bullet proof, Have you used it or Has It Saved You Before? by Fuckyoumod: 6:51am On Jan 15, 2021
sacajawea:

don't forget the law of attraction.

If you are a good man with clean hands just submerge yourself in the powerful blood of Jesus Christ. Call on your creator, he will keep you safe. Remember, he kept you safe all this while without selina.

Don't forget that Selina fails.... And selina comes with a price.

But God Almighty gives free of charge!
Re: Odeshi/Selina/African bullet proof, Have you used it or Has It Saved You Before? by Unrated900(m): 7:25am On Jan 15, 2021
sacajawea:

Police? To do Odeshi Juju?

Sorry bro na science Man I meant not police

And let the man test it first before going away
Re: Odeshi/Selina/African bullet proof, Have you used it or Has It Saved You Before? by Princeofasia: 10:28am On Jan 15, 2021
Alphamale101:
[s]Selina is real believe it or not

If your familiar with egwu imoka festival in the capital city of Awka, Anambra state. You will know that it's a free day for cultist to carryout their deadly activities

2017 egwu imoka at front of St faith junction their was confrontation between these two fracas Ayes and Bagas all of a sudden amongst the bagas 2 had an English Barretta while only one Ayes was with a locally made pistol aka awka made aka 2kpa

The they started to gun play for over 30mins mind you these guys pockets were filled with bullets. That how they empty their clips and reload on the main road

At first I thought their aiming accuracy was poor till a friend said it's Selena it got to a point whereby one of the Ayes guy stood in front while the rest were behind him Asin Dem stand gallant no shaking [/s]
you don mean it. AND NO BODY VIDEO AM FOR A WHOLE 30 MINS

Re: Odeshi/Selina/African bullet proof, Have you used it or Has It Saved You Before? by Princeofasia: 10:52am On Jan 15, 2021
Furckthemods:

U be mumu o... Dem done declare u Muslim grin
NA HARAM muslim i be. i wan Bleep those mohamed virgins cheesy
Re: Odeshi/Selina/African bullet proof, Have you used it or Has It Saved You Before? by Alphamale101(m): 11:13am On Jan 15, 2021
Princeofasia:
you don mean it. AND NO BODY VIDEO AM FOR A WHOLE 30 MINS

Bro everywhere burst road clear me that even witness it for japa self but I was watch the whole festival from 1st floor of a 2 story building

At that moment weytin u wan record the shock then you nor no who follow u stand if nah Baga or Ayes you one con comort phone dey record

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen: ‘empty Brain With Big Grammar’ – Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Wole Soyinka / Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cow Running For Survival In Ibandan / 7 Cultist Killed In Lagos Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.