Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (745 Views)

My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now / My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... / This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by streetpaddy(m): 6:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
Re: by streetpaddy(m): 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
any advice will be accepted.. thank you
Re: by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
What the fook are you still doing with a girl friend bro?

Which man still dates in 2021?

What are the benefits of settling down with a woman as a man?

Think am bro, you are still young leave that biish and enjoy life, save money, do as you like And fook hoe's as u please

3 Likes

Re: by thesicilian: 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
It's not as if she's concerned about your financial well-being, what she actually means is she'll leave you if you waste money this year instead of saving it for wedding.

1 Like

Re: by streetpaddy(m): 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
thesicilian:
It's not as if she's concerned about your financial well-being, what she actually means is she'll leave you if you waste money this year instead of saving it for wedding.

I have not even proposed to her, ah wedding?
Re: by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
Waiting for those that will comment
"Bros come teach me work na" them go ignore thread totally
Re: by Molahnelson(m): 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hmmmm ok
Re: by streetpaddy(m): 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
What the fook are you still doing with a girl friend bro?

Which man still dates in 2021?

What are the benefits of settling down with a woman as a man?

Think am bro, you are still young leave that biish and enjoy life, save money, do as you like And fook hoe's as u please

Hmmm
Re: by streetpaddy(m): 7:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Waiting for those that will comment
"Bros come teach me work na" them go ignore thread totally

Lol.. I need advice not this thank you
Re: by Auladimeji(m): 7:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
streetpaddy:
Please Good evening nairaland.

Something I want to ask you about something, let me start from here, I have been dating this girl for years now.. am still a student but am into this online biz (random business) so I make quite a lot, so I have this useless friend of my an Igbo guy which I was seeking advice for business to start offline, he give useless idea there by I spend alot on business that always fails
So I came up with an idea to travel out of the country and go to Canada/Japan so I finally applied for both then I will choose will one will be preferable so the Japan visa is out, where as the Canadian visa is not out due to the Covid19 issue. So finally I was have double mind about travelling because of this girl because I truly love her. I was trying to see if I will do business instead so I was seeking advice from everyone including her.
This girl said something to me which got me confused said if I waste money this year she will leave me and move on, ah is not I don't give her money I make sure she get everything she want, am still young, a student although am getting money online, does it mean she doesn't love me but she is only there for money.
So I need advice on this because really this is really confusing,

P.S please lalasticlala, mynd44 if you can push this topic to front page I need advice on this
So,because your business failed,you labelled your friend "STUPID"If the business profited you,you won't label him that...Well,you're a simp,I won't advice you,I want you to learn the hard way so that when the redpill comes,you'll appreciate it

2 Likes

Re: by streetpaddy(m): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
Auladimeji:
So,because your business failed,you labelled your friend "STUPID"If the business profited you,you won't label him that...Well,you're a simp,I won't advice you,I want you to learn the hard way so that when the redpill comes,you'll appreciate it

You won't understand... This guy have wasted my money for several years.. not the first time I keep trusting him..
Re: by DaddyRochie1642: 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
Oga is it with this your Shocking English that you want to use and go to Japan or Canada grin grin
Re: by streetpaddy(m): 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga is it with this your Shocking English that you want to use and go to Japan or Canada grin grin

Can't someone make mistake in ur Village again
Re: by Kriss216: 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
What business do you have with a girlfriend this 2021?
Re: by Nilehaze(m): 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
All i can say is she's gat your best interest in heart. Why dont you ask her for a business idea since she seem's a lot concerned about how you spend
Re: by streetpaddy(m): 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nilehaze:
All i can say is she's gat your best interest in heart. Why dont you ask her for a business idea since she seem's a lot concerned about how you spend

Really
Re: by Ahmed0336(m): 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nawa o, u get opportunity to Japan na woman dey kip u
Re: by merieam16(f): 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
Anybody can give u a bad advice,why put up his tribe nd tag him useless

Anyways, i tink ur girl is concerned abt hw u spend. Mayb u spend like wat yoruba call 'aapa'
Re: by streetpaddy(m): 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Nawa o, u get opportunity to Japan na woman dey kip u
Yes
Re: by streetpaddy(m): 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
merieam16:
Anybody can give u a bad advice,why put up his tribe nd tag him useless

Anyways, i tink ur girl is concerned abt hw u spend. Mayb u spend like wat yoruba call 'aapa'

Ha
Re: by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
SMAN
Re: by abidoye21722: 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
Oga is it with this your Shocking English that you want to use and go to Japan or Canada
Re: by Debbyblahempire(f): 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
I don't really understand what yhure typing....but she doesn't want yhu to waste money because she cares....

1 Like

Re: by Nilehaze(m): 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
streetpaddy:

Really
Yeah man.it won't hurt to try..

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Video Of Young Boys Spraying Money Lavishly In A Church (video) / Romance / Grow Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.