Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,095 members, 7,960,507 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (240470 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (611) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
Margery:
sisterfire good evening...explain the bolded for me
I get you but you still haven't answered what folks must do to evade accident and premature death since prayer is irrelevant?

i am looking forward to your response to the remaining questions left unattended to smiley
...it means
A bright soul watches dull souls ( un trapped) go back to earth automatically ( not against their will, some wants to worship Allah and Yahweh once more and explanations of the light elements is beyond them with that they head back to earth to continue worshipping their gods ) while u decide to stay put in vosod or go back to planet of ur choice.

Prayers of ur Religion are against nature . Its more effective to pack sands of earth speak to it to guide u as a lover of nature the son of supreme god W... because ur prayers dishonours nature owner of the air u breathe .

Religion can't help u ,u can visit occults and witch doctors for guidance as for me I talk to air and sand to guide me to and fro.

Now start visiting witch doctors who might be gifteds failed by our cursed society

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
SisterFire:
... 1-3yr old souls has bright lights burning in them . On earth they ask questions and awaits learning unlike adults who are scared of learning new things about nature.
Demons will find it difficult to trap them , due to offensive crystal light they emits . You can only do so to human souls with pale hue lights...they are easiest to talk to ,
Bright lights( 1-3 yr old or soul of dazzlingd ) feels comfortable in talking to light elements ( guides in vosod ) and light elements find it easier talking to follow lights( bright souls )
Let me stop here until u ask about it. It saves me time

... Hiaaa!!! grin grin grin women aren't created weak but many factors rounded chains of weakness against us.
My immortal husband said that it started billion years ago when male immortals pushed a narrative that " male immortals are created to safeguard female immortals . initially females felt annoyed by it , but it gave them peace of mind when men fight their battles And this made female immortals weak except astalle, isther's sister who hates such ideology
Pregnancy and the womb became an instrument of weakness in women's world...because a woman is to get pregnant no one calls sees her as a gallant sex.
Listen there were great sex wars in ancient time hidden away from Earth's history ...In this wars men lose shamefully .
To verify what I say On earth today strongest assassins are females where are the males?
What of d Dahomey women conquering west Africa in the medieval?
Me talking to u I am not weak , I can beat u and sporad8 join together no matter how serious u seem, I did pass through fire from age 8 till 22 ! grin

... Natural defects and human causes out of ignorance .
Seyi the crippled said his isnt natural but his mother failed abortion with wrong contraceptives, destroyed his legs.
You are pregnant and you are drinking Garri and palm kernel morning to night ,what do you expect to come out ur vagina as child?
When an abortion fails prepare for a limbless child .
When u smoke marijuana or take harmful herbs prepare for a deaf and dumb.
And Natural defects happens in all ingredients of nature but not as common as human cause.

I have finished ur questions Morgan.

Top of the day to you. SisterFire, which spiritual force should one identify with when seeking fortune; and how can one relate with such force?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
imadiyi:

Sorry for not getting back to you on time, I was extremely engaged due to work. I have decided to work with your counsel, so as to avert story that touches the heart, you know?

But a quick one, how do I make good use of my instincts?
... Love nature and air u breathe shall help ur decision makings.
Mind you wise men and women do more mistake than foolish ones but it builds them. because before u create a sword it most pass through fire ,so is food we eat. A wise man that does no mistake is but a lying delusional woman without sexual urges.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
imadiyi:

Top of the day to you. SisterFire, which spiritual force should one identify with when seeking fortune; and how can one relate with such force?
...The sorrow u seek will seek u either continue being good ok!!! wink
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
bigslim213:
Deep deep insight..you see from a different lense..I like your wisdom!
sporad8 is a wise man but he will start behaving like Rekhinat when he knew what she knew .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
SisterFire:
... Love nature and air u breathe shall help ur decision makings.
Mind you wise men and women do more mistake than foolish ones but it builds them. because before u create a sword it most pass through fire ,so is food we eat. A wise man that does no mistake is but a lying delusional woman without sexual urges.
Thank you for your prompt response. However, I still didn't it, how can nature work for someone?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2022
SisterFire:
...Rek will heal ,so do I . But if you misunderstand her u have to know why people swear all manner of swearings before been Reincarnated as humans ...she knew what u don't know and what pains her is that yorubas love tinubu and that's y she is clashing with u guys.
If bode George and yinka odumakin( RIP ) were in nairaland u would have warned them like u did to reks... Everything isn't tribalism she knew tinubu due to her line of hustle then when she was working in d bank. Disturb her and she will narrate all to u but that's good riddance anyway .
It was a clear misunderstanding from both parties - we simply met at a junction only to assume we were both coming from same direction.
Me and Rekhina are cool. No hard feelings at all.

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:24am On Nov 11, 2022
SporaD8:

It was a clear misunderstanding from both parties - we simply met at a junction only to assume we were both coming from same direction.
Me and Rekhina are cool. No hard feelings at all.
... Great ♥

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 6:43am On Nov 11, 2022
SisterFire:
... Great ♥
Wow! The Jolly Bright day is here!
I am sure this earlier message was lost to you when you went on a break. Here is it again...

SporaD8:
Dear SisterFire,
Before I answer that particular question,, I want to get a commitment from you, and the very few special souls on this thread (we know ourselves)...
When a twin-digit day meet with a twin-digit month... IT'S MY DAY!!!
Will you and the guys make it special for me pleeeeaase!??
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 7:46am On Nov 11, 2022
Phillipson02 Has gone mad. I warned him but he would not listen.
Whosoever love him should help him very fast because he will surely go to prison soon if this madness persists. Take this as another warning.
I do not make empty warnings.

Jaheel, be careful of me for your own good.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 7:58am On Nov 11, 2022
Isaiah 3:11 Woe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him: for the reward of his hands shall be given him.

Isaiah 3:11
Woe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him: for the reward of his hands shall be given him.

Isaiah 45:9
Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?

Micah 2:1
Woe to them that devise iniquity, and work evil upon their beds! when the morning is light, they practise it, because it is in the power of their hand.

Jude 1:11
Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

[b]
[/b]
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 8:30am On Nov 11, 2022
LEVETICUS 18:22
YOU SHALL NOT LIE WITH A MALE AS ONE LIES WITH A FEMALE; IT IS AN ABOMINATION.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 9:00am On Nov 11, 2022
SisterFire:
...it means
A bright soul watches dull souls ( un trapped) go back to earth automatically ( not against their will, some wants to worship Allah and Yahweh once more and explanations of the light elements is beyond them with that they head back to earth to continue worshipping their gods ) while u decide to stay put in vosod or go back to planet of ur choice.
Prayers of ur Religion are against nature . Its more effective to pack sands of earth speak to it to guide u as a lover of nature the son of supreme god W... because ur prayers dishonours nature owner of the air u breathe .
Religion can't help u ,u can visit occults and witch doctors for guidance as for me I talk to air and sand to guide me to and fro.
Now start visiting witch doctors who might be gifteds failed by our cursed society
Sisterfire goodmorning
i love this reply smiley

More questions
A relative of mine came back from church last sunday to narrate the signs and wonders that occured last sunday in her church
She said as the man of god laid hands on one sister she started vomiting all the poison she has taken right there on the alter of the church and the man of god told the sister that she has been healed of all the poison the evil ones has given to her to end her life...the pastor shouted glory be to God...the congregation started praising the name of yahweh
1.is this scripted?
2a.or is their another deity different from yahweh who performed the miracle and apparently yahweh mistakenly taking all the praises for what he didnt perform in the first place?
2b.if this assumption is true...why are other gods silent of yahweh taking all the praises and glories of which yahweh didnt perform in the first place?
3.since you said the gifted are from the grid of the supreme inventor why do the supreme inventor allow some gifted pastors who have the gift of clairvoyance, telepathy/revelation ascribe their source of prophetic vision from yahweh or allah instead of the supreme inventor?...why is the supreme inventor quite about this scenerio

Another question
A relative of mine once narrated to me a time back when she was a little child her mum use to give her a little drop of fuel to drink whenever she falls sick because as of that time during her toddler age there were no advent of drugs and medicine....fastforward, it happened that in her prime she developed heart cancer as a result of the sideeffect of that fuel that was given to her by her mother when she was a kid to quench her sickness...it was so severe that she started vomiting blood and purging blood in her prime... it happens that she is a gifted..she told me that she prayed without going to the hospital and the angels of yahweh came and rendered spiritual operation on her neck down to her chest and heart while she was asleep and she was completely healed instantly
What do you have to say about this second narrative
1.Was she truly healed by angels of yahweh?
2.was it another deity that healed her and yahweh taking all the praises and glories?
3.or was she a special gifted and maybe healed by the supreme inventor and she mistakenly ascribed it to yahweh?

I am looking forward to your accurate reply on this questions...i really truly want to decipher the cunniness of this religious establishment and entities

Ps:this relative of mine has the gift of clairvoyance

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 9:10am On Nov 11, 2022
Phillipson02

As you refuse to take heed to my warnings. Now see yourself.

Proverbs 26:27
Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.

Ecclesiastes 10:8
He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 9:22am On Nov 11, 2022
Margery:
Sisterfire goodmorning
i love this reply smiley

More questions
[b]A relative of mine came back from church last sunday to narrate the signs and wonders that occured last sunday in her church
She said as the man of god laid hands on one sister she started vomiting all the poison she has taken right there on the alter of the church and the man of god told the sister that she has been healed of all the poison the evil ones has given to her to end her life...the pastor shouted glory be to God...the congregation started praising the name of yahweh
1.is this scripted?
2a.or is their another deity different from yahweh who performed the miracle and apparently yahweh mistakenly taking all the praises for what he didnt perform in the first place?
2b.if this assumption is true...why are other gods silent of yahweh taking all the praises and glories of which yahweh didnt perform in the first place?
3.since you said the gifted are from the grid of the supreme inventor why do the supreme inventor allow some gifted pastors who have the gift of clairvoyance, telepathy/revelation ascribe their source of prophetic vision from yahweh or allah instead of the supreme inventor?...why is the supreme inventor quite about this scenerio[/b]

[b]Another question
A relative of mine once narrated to me a time back when she was a little child her mum use to give her a little drop of fuel to drink whenever she falls sick because as of that time during her toddler age there were no advent of drugs and medicine....fastforward, it happened that during her prime she developed heart cancer as a result of the sideeffect of that fuel that was given to her by her mother when she was a kid to quench her sickness...it was so severe that she started vomiting blood and purging blood at her prime... it happens that she is a gifted..she told me that she prayed without going to the hospital and the angels of yahweh came and rendered spiritual operation on her neck down to her chest and heart while she was asleep and she was completely healed instantly
2.was it another deity that healed her and yahweh taking all the praises and glories?
3.or was she a special gifted and maybe healed by the supreme inventor and she mistakenly ascribed it to yahweh?[/b]

I am looking forward to your accurate reply on this questions...i really truly want to decipher the cunniness of this religious establishment and entities

Why is it difficult for you to believe the truth? You came here to ask the wrong person for answer. What will you get aside lies?
God still heals. I pray for people and they get healed. I cast out demons. It is not a new thing to true believers of Christ.
But since you prefer darkness and lies, no problems. That's what you get.
You can as well tell it to the faces of your relatives that the stories are scripted and you don't believe them. That you rather believe in what your queen mother tells you on nairaland about the universe code and the inverse world.

Romans 1:28-32
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

[i][/i]
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
Margery:
Sisterfire goodmorning
i love this reply smiley

More questions
A relative of mine came back from church last sunday to narrate the signs and wonders that occured last sunday in her church
1.is this scripted?
3.since you said the gifted are from the grid of the supreme inventor why do the supreme inventor allow some gifted pastors who have the gift of clairvoyance, telepathy/revelation ascribe their source of prophetic vision from yahweh or allah instead of the supreme inventor?...why is the supreme inventor quite about this scenerio

Another question
A relative of mine once narrated to me a time back when she was a little child her mum use to give her a little drop of fuel to drink whenever she falls sick because as of that time during her toddler age there were no advent of drugs and medicine....fastforward, it happened that in her prime she developed heart cancer as a result of the sideeffect of that fuel that was given to her by her mother when she was a kid to quench her sickness...it was so severe that she started vomiting blood and purging blood in her prime... it happens that she is a gifted..she told me that she prayed without going to the hospital and the angels of yahweh came and rendered spiritual operation on her neck down to her chest and heart while she was asleep and she was completely healed instantly
3.or was she a special gifted and maybe healed by the supreme inventor and she mistakenly ascribed it to yahweh?

Lobatan u finished the question here. I salute you

Sisterfire
Someone wants to know the techniques occult kingdom uses to trap their dead members or do they just let go after death.

Queen Sisterfire the goddess greater than Jesus Christ I salute you .
You are not in cage but Yahweh is in cage .

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
Almighty goddess Sisterfire !
Proud Daughter of scarlet lady !
Love in time of hate!
Morning sun!
She who stabbed Yahweh at his rear with a sharp sword and hide in time.
She who instructed lilith to kill 2million male angels in heaven.i worship
She Jesus fell in love with though they share blood! I respect u
She who drinks the blood of pastors and always call it red wine from paradise.!
Queen Destroyer of heaven !
Your beauty can't be compared with the sun shining in the heaven at morning.!
I worship you and honour you !
You are the sunsum of the kumkun!
I HAIL THEE ,QUEEN OF THE LILITHOUS LESBIANISM

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
Phillipson02 and co
Question and answer thread. Powerless beings angry

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

At the mention of the name Jesus Christ, every knee bows. Demons disappear not to talk of ordinary mortals claiming to be some goddesses.

By me, God sends confusion to the camp of the enemies.
I am a battle axe in the hands of the Holy God.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
Psalms 24:7-10
Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.
Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory.

[i][/i]
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
I will begin to call fire upon the demons on this thread soon.
If you know you have legions in you, stay clear because no one can stand this fire I am about to start calling. It is the fire of the Holy ghost.
If you know you are very strong, you can wait.
I am a battle axe in the hands of the Holy God. By me, God put demons gathering asunder.
I see souls of men getting freedom. I see deliverance. I See salvation.
Some are already free. I break off those chains off them completely in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
Thank You Jesus.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ogyunging(m): 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
Greetings SisterFire

First off, thanks for all you do. The truth will never be far from you.

I noticed that I have vivid and clear dreams anytime I don't brush with toothpaste or I stay off food for a while. Is there something we should know?? Since I stumbled on this thread I dey pay more attention to the world withIN and it's quite revealing.

Please tell me more about hollow earth, I have had visions/dreams of different earths with globes, separated with walls of ice, over and over.

Saw a geodude in a dream once, its a round object with space inside lined with crystals/minerals, only found out when I cracked it open. A voice said what if your earth is like this object. As I wan answer na so I wake up.

I saw something that scared me once, I haven't seen it since then. A very large being with a looooooooong tail tried speaking to me but fear no gree me answer. I saw a drawing u posted way back and it looks like what I saw, I only remembered when I saw the drawing. Omo e be things ooo.

I am slowly cancelling fear in my life and things dey occur.

Why does it feel like the weather is being manipulated. I have no proof, but I dey feel the vibes through the grapevine.

Gratitude Is A Must.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ogyunging(m): 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
Rekhina:
Love in time of hate!
Morning sun!
Gbefun Tan!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
ogyunging:
Greetings SisterFire

I noticed that I have vivid and clear dreams anytime I don't brush with toothpaste or I stay off food for a while. Is there something we should know?? Since I stumbled on this thread I dey pay more attention to the world withIN and it's quite revealing.

Please tell me more about hollow earth, I have had visions/dreams of different earths with globes, separated with walls of ice, over and over.

Saw a geodude in a dream once, its a round object with space inside lined with crystals/minerals, only found out when I cracked it open. A voice said what if your earth is like this object. As I wan answer na so I wake up.

I saw something that scared me once, I haven't seen it since then. A very large being with a looooooooong tail tried speaking to me but fear no gree me answer. I saw a drawing u posted way back and it looks like what I saw, I only remembered when I saw the drawing. Omo e be things ooo.

Why does it feel like the weather is being manipulated. I have no proof, but I dey feel the vibes through the grapevine.

Gratitude Is A Must.

We are getting better with time!

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
ogyunging:
Greetings SisterFire

Gratitude Is A Must.

I have the map of hollow, first earth, it's remarkable places and remarkable structures be it first earth or hollow.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
Rekhina:
Love in time of hate!
Morning sun!
Oh hail banshee Queen of the night !!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
ogyunging:
Gbefun Tan!!!!!

What does that mean Yaro ?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
Leiylau:

Oh hail banshee Queen of the night !!! grin grin

grin
This is a banshee queen , sisterfire will flog u today for calling her a demon goddess. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
Rekhina:

grin
This is a banshee queen , sisterfire will flog u today for calling her a demon goddess. cheesy
Precious sister Rekhina oh no I'm a child
No one gon.flog any on a double San grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
Regarding the question about not using toothpaste which may enhance clear dreams..according to my knowledge,it is as a result of the flouride it contains..they are not good for your pineal gland..which is your third EYE..There are other paste out there that are non flouride which may be helpful towards activating the third eye and experiencing full consciousness with the mind.

Much as gracias senor!

ogyunging:
Greetings SisterFire

Gratitude Is A Must.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
Regarding the question about not using toothpaste which may enhance clear dreams..according to my knowledge,it is as a result of the flouride it contains..they are not good for your pineal gland..which is your third EYE..There are other paste out there that are non flouride which may be helpful towards activating the third eye and experiencing full consciousness with the mind..There are many dishes or food that contains various chemicals which are designed to suppress these gifts by the ancients..

Every ISBE( man or woman ) is born with various gifts,we just need to know how to activate them ...hope this helps

Much as gracias senor!

ogyunging:
Greetings SisterFire

Gratitude Is A Must.

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (611) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.