Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,708 members, 7,962,288 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (240935 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (611) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
1000years After a relative implosion of a dead giant blue star
It possess a blue n red colours alone unlike Earth's star that has 7colours

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
More than 1million years after the 1000years of a dead blue giant star
As you can see no bright lights ,which means the light is the soul & brain of the sun which leaves to meet up with BLACKHOLES nearby with great speed (200,000times more than speed of lights 300,000,000 X 200,000 m/s ) so it can start up a life estwhere ...

4 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 2:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
drLammy:
Interesting

Following....
...y Dr lammy y didn't u quote my comments ...now antispasm bot frustrating me here has cleaned my message then ban me? y can't u humans quote somebody are u scared or are you too big to quote me , I know y I say quote me , at least so that others can view my messages from u
...sorry if I am angry , just that is becoming frustrating angry angry
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
...Now foolish , accursed and cursed christians here will say I was asked a n I am saying b ,

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by zexy2030(m): 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
SisterFire:
...the mods played into my plans at least this thread is discretion censored at +30, now Wisemen will pour out the minds n me too I will pour out my mind 2 without been called a witch ,
...too much crowds isn't good Remember? , I will be unhappy if one day an mod brings it back to the crowds ,
...I remember when it was in the open I was in page 5 and zexy2030 are calling se.un to come n save them from a wicked witch just like my days in roumania ie Runèslania my children, I hate such compromised situations
undecided undecided undecided shocked shocked shocked
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uchenageme(m): 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
SisterFire:
( I said something about it and received a ban cos of it ) but I will be as plain as a kindergarten child...WHAT U ASK IS WRITTEN IN MY SOGUSÇU OF GIVING N TAKING
...when you give so much and don't receive then as a truthful and honourable being u You shall look up in the sky , And cry " oh Lord I gave all I have to the sick y are my wallowing in hopelessness? " after 3yrs no answer upon ur kindheartedness then u crave for those like me so rare to deprogramme you n keep u same level with ur European counterparts ...now this is for average male in Africa , when ur parents provide for u n praise Jesus Christ for that and fight those who call Jesus rapist his true character , you forgot that ur parents wealth , affliction and connections shall vanish one day , then is between u n Jesus ...then u find him wanting ,n

WOMEN ON THE OTHER HAND
Rich parents or no rich parents they have their vaginas as a weapon to survive ,
Eg Amaka a choirister is jobless for four years after doing much ( little anyway) for Jesus , instead of looking up in the sky to ASK MY GOD Y WILL U ABANDON ME ( just like d males) ...she uses her vagina as leverage to get chinedu, Mike, segun, kamaal, dpo, serg aliyu , uncle Philip , John( her blood brother) n, Owusu ( in ss2) to get what she needed ,( highest antibiotics shall be bought to reduce tensions in her genitals , )
Now after turning u MALE fools to ATM she goes to church early every Sunday to thank her sweet Jesus for providing for her even in her joblessness , she will cry of the great love Jesus has for her while u as a man is weeping Jesus abandoned you
...kpata kpata her Jesus is an understanding god , during counseling she pours out her shortcomings n will still fvck d counselor n make him another ATM
...Talk about unfortunate ashawos standing in Mallview hotel , lekki she will shout they are sinners and needs Christ " talk about Jesus as a TERRORIST and yahweh been locked up she will tell u ,you are lost my dear"
u as a fool will now say sister amaka might be on the right part and SisterFire is here misleading us like the satanic agent she is ...see how she talk so unclean like succubus Lilith uchenageme is so right ,
Now y do u want sister amaka to ask me questions when she gains so much from men and Reverend fathers of the church , HER REDEEMER MADE IT POSSIBLE COS SHE IS ADA JESUS...do women love truth ask your self that question?
Do women love justice?
Do women talk of honour?
In my world women who lacks honour are killed or they commit suicide in shame
...no matter how u doubt wat I type now ,the truth remains I am making an understatement ... Remove the vaginas n buttholes of women and see them full here asking me is Jesus actually not around us, ?
Is holyspirit so locked up like seriously ?
.. .

Let them Use dia tongues 2 count dia teeth ,

Vivian, I see that you cannot do without mentioning my username to try and get my attention. Listen, I'm happily married with kids, and I don't do side chicks.

I have unfollowed your stupid thread long ago because I think it's full of crap. Now will you let me be and stop mentioning my username.

Thanks.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
uchenageme:

Vivian, I see that you cannot do without mentioning my username to try and get my attention. Listen, I'm happily married with kids, and I don't do side chicks.

I have unfollowed your stupid thread long ago because I think it's full of crap. Now will you let me be and stop mentioning my username.

Thanks.
...sadman I wonder how u make ur wife smile? Oh I remember by beating her up , if I marry ur type ...then u must use tongue to scrub the toilet floor ,

...Mrs Uche( if u have ) ndo nne!

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by zexy2030(m): 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
SisterFire:
Ask ...ask ....ask and I will answer...answer...answer
From sex, gayism, life etc , I won't insult you dearies kiss kiss kiss
Warning culwézc: Fear no one, worship no one ,so you raise paradises for your generations unborn
Acorcades
Why do humans die and turn to dusts, where do their souls go?

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by drLammy(m): 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
LadiesForever:
...y Dr lammy y didn't u quote my comments ...now antispasm bot frustrating me here has cleaned my message then ban me? y can't u humans quote somebody are u scared or are you too big to quote me , I know y I say quote me , at least so that others can view my messages from u
...sorry if I am angry , just that is becoming frustrating angry angry

Oops! Wetin dey wrong with this bot na

I avoided quoting the writeup cuz I feel it wud make the thread unnecessarily longer so new people can find it easier to go through the pages.

E pele undecided

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
drLammy:

Oops! Wetin dey wrong with this bot na

I avoided quoting the writeup cuz I feel it wud make the thread unnecessarily longer so new people can find it easier to go through the pages.

E pele undecided

...ok let me finish up with d cancelled one
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
...yet another ban all because of blackhole

Sister fire down because of blac.khole
N
Ladiesforever giving to me by bigcowhorn down cos of blackh.ole

...now I am using Amatarasha's , All this ban when I haven't even talked about quasar pulsar , hanging ocean n eun•multidora maybe I will be killed by then, y are humans structured to fear even their devices fear nature, Shame on your creators who made u tiny ...I need an alcohol , drlammy

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
zexy2030:

Why do humans die and turn to dusts, where do their souls go?
...zexy I will tell u later since u don't wanna read previous comments
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
SisterFire is now Amatarasha ♥, take note
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

grin

Thousands of years ago when Budda declared himself to be god and creator, all the billions in Asia worshipped him and built golden temples to his name.

In Japan the Sumaris, the traditional warriors, believed his teaching that when a person dies he joins the great queue of eternity and become reborn in 40 days. This teaching made the Sumaris reckless with their lives in ways you cannot belive.

Fast faward to the 20th century and many suddenly realized that no one had been reborn in thousands of years.

My friend, it always the craziness of humans always have a religious angle

Take this thread for example... it started after the OP got booted out of religion section. grin

Night oooo.

But then with all these you've written don't you think you should take a clue from these, and ponder deep by asking yourself the same question, is this god I'm worshipping really who he says he is?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
SisterFire:
... Is always d hard way then the future enjoys , I give bigcowhorn just 2years n he will hate that name Jesus ,
Ur dad might be providing for him n he blesses Jesus 4 it , don't worry air he breathes hates that word Jesus , u can't be mentioning it n things will be well for u or ur descendants! Rockefeller generations has been growing in greatness because they curse that name..

We really can blame them, can we? I mean the damage Yahweh (Satan) has done to their brains is devastating.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
Ahasco:

But then with all these you've written don't you think you should take a clue from these, and ponder deep by asking yourself the same question, is this god I'm worshipping really who he says he is?

You have a point!
I've asked myself that question many times.
I've also asked myself what was before him.
I've asked myself a lot and wondered a lot.
Let's just say I am satisfied with the answers I have at this stage in my life.

Do not serve a god you do not know or trust.
Life is very free a gift.
Live it.

Cheers!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2021
Ahasco:

We really can blame them, can we? I mean the damage Yahweh (Satan) has done to their brains is devastating.

Jehovah is not Satan
They are two different entities
One good, the other evil

Satan is the like the con man and 419 we have in this world
Always trying to impersonate God and confuse humans

The lady telling you Jehovah is Satan, where did she get her knowledge?
Let me guess, form another evil source she calls mother.

You ask me if I the God I really serve is what he is
I ask you if the woman you are chatting with is the knowledge and good person she claims to be
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
The dumb questions on this thread... Heavens help us.

I knew a lot of Nigerians where illiterate and ignorant but not this dumb.
This level of stupidity is criminal offence abeg.
Empty brains just waiting to be filled with anything.

Just look at that fellow up there asking why people turn to dust after death!

Some people's stupidity and foolish can really be painful to watch.
And you wonder why financial, emotional, and religious scammers

Phew!

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
Amatarasha:

grin grin grin

Let's hope this one will last longer.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
grin grin grin

See black...hole everywhere!!

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tweiker: 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
Amatarasha:

Fine women, Twieker is just passing.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kalu61(m): 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
Amatarasha:
After denying not owning the moniker grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by EasternPrince: 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
kalu61:

She doesn't own the moniker she borrowed it.

She borrowed one of mine before that one.

The real owner of the moniker is a little talk talk girl of about 20 grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kalu61(m): 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
EasternPrince:

She doesn't own the moniker she borrowed it.

She borrowed one of mine before that one.

The real owner of the moniker is a little talk talk girl of about 20 grin
Make wuna de wyne wuna self.

One of yours! l see. I knew about three of her handles just by interpreted the tone of the write ups.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
Black black black hole..... grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

Jehovah is not Satan
They are two different entities
One good, the other evil

Satan is the like the con man and 419 we have in this world
Always trying to impersonate God and confuse humans

The lady telling you Jehovah is Satan, where did she get her knowledge?
Let me guess, form another evil source she calls mother.

You ask me if I the God I really serve is what he is
I ask you if the woman you are chatting with is the knowledge and good person she claims to be

Even nature knows and also the wise that Yahweh is Satan. You don't believe it because he has cast a spell on you guys by hypnotizing you with the book of lies called the Bible.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

You have a point!
I've asked myself that question many times.
I've also asked myself what was before him.
I've asked myself a lot and wondered a lot.
Let's just say I am satisfied with the answers I have at this stage in my life.

Do not serve a god you do not know or trust.
Life is very free a gift.
Live it.

Cheers!

Serve no god whoever or whatever it calls itself but rather make findings and use the brain at all times. Kapish

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
kalu61:
...I am not Amatarasha , pls ...she is my daughter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (611) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.