Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,906 members, 7,959,831 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

IG Cross Dresser James Brown Returns To Ig, Hours After Attacking Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IG Cross Dresser James Brown Returns To Ig, Hours After Attacking Bobrisky (914 Views)

New Photos Of Cross-Dresser Jay Boogie / Cross Dresser James Brown Shows Off Her Sister - Pictures / Ogo Oluwa Blasts Tonto Dikeh After Attacking Churchill On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IG Cross Dresser James Brown Returns To Ig, Hours After Attacking Bobrisky by Pmpm: 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
Happy Sunday guys, here is some afternoon gist from pmtv.

Instagram celebrity and cross dresser Knowns as James brown has returned to IG with some amazing photos. He has earlier accused his senior cross dresser Bobrisky of reporting her page.

Meanwhile Bobrisky on the other hand ignore the threats and deny the report of attacking his page. Fans of James brown however accused him of deactivating his page just to paint Bobrisky black.

See what people are saying below

Watch her video below;

http://www.pmtvgist.com/2021/01/ig-cross-dresser-james-brown-returns-to.html?m=1

Re: IG Cross Dresser James Brown Returns To Ig, Hours After Attacking Bobrisky by KingZaddy(m): 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
So somebody actually gave birth to these ones, didn't naming ceremony, celebrated, paid school fees to raise them...

I swear if some people know the future of their children they will throw them away before they grow

1 Like

Re: IG Cross Dresser James Brown Returns To Ig, Hours After Attacking Bobrisky by habsydiamond(m): 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
God God.... U try Gan ni ooo... I read all u create is good..... Why the good for these people body come turn bad so... I pity dem parents oo

Re: IG Cross Dresser James Brown Returns To Ig, Hours After Attacking Bobrisky by Pmpm: 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
KingZaddy:
So somebody actually gave birth to these ones, didn't naming ceremony, celebrated, paid school fees to raise them...

I swear if some people know the future of their children they will throw them away before they grow
Lol cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Yung6ix Car Was Burgled In The US Says US Is More Rugged Than Warri In Nigeria. / "I've Turned Down Many Things I Didnt Believe In"-bbnaija Mercy Eke In Sexy Pics / Mr Lova Lova Is My Song But Tiwa Savage Stole It – Seyi Shey (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.