Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,378 members, 7,901,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:28 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1419 Views)

Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? / How Do I Solve My Problem Of Infatuation: Extreme weird love and likeness for me / Who Else Gets This Feeling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Brokensoul: 10:59am On Jan 18, 2021
Re: . by MeekySmudger(m): 11:03am On Jan 18, 2021
Brokensoul:
nairaland family i need your help

There is this new girl i’ve been seeing for sometime, we ain’t dating but we do make out. since i’m a certified redpill member(thanks to the gurus in the house) i’ve never proposed relationships to her neither have i told her i love her.

she’s always flirty around me, even when we make out but this girl stylishly doesn’t want me to pop her cherry , though i’ve not made the move directly because i always flow with moment to see how things turn out.

About yesterday i was at her place so i internationally asked her to be my girl just to see her reaction kiss, guess what she said
bae said she will have to do small shakara before we start dating, when i later told her it was a prank she felt disappointed.

honestly i’m beginning to like her, i might want to get in a relationship with her but at the same time i don’t want to make mistakes. what do i do now
..Better vomit that red pill those guru guys gave and give them back,you dey form redpiller but this small matter confuse you,chaii.

7 Likes

Re: . by Sundrus: 11:07am On Jan 18, 2021
Whether u dey take redpill, blue pill, purple pill or orange pill...once u no know urself, u no go fit handle any relationship wey come ur way. Discover urself first before u think of relationship.

1 Like

Re: . by Brokensoul: 11:12am On Jan 18, 2021
MeekySmudger:
..Better vomit that red pill those guru guys gave and give them back,you dey form redpiller but this small matter confuse you,chaii.

in as much as redpill exposes the game women play, you can’t be single for the rest of your life na. we still need them women.
Re: . by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:26am On Jan 18, 2021
Redpill indeed
Ya still learning ogbeni

You just wanna bleep her and drop-off
Re: . by Ashirawealthy1(f): 11:29am On Jan 18, 2021
Brokensoul:

in as much as redpill exposes the game women play, you can’t be single for the rest of your life na. we still need them women.
so you stagnant souls of a gender with all una gra gra still cant do without us
Awon oniranu
Redpillers come and see o, it seems you guys gave him expired pills
Re: . by Bennysam: 11:36am On Jan 18, 2021
MeekySmudger:
He is confused , just small matter I thought redpills don’t made a mistake on anything concerning women
Re: . by Brokensoul: 11:43am On Jan 18, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:

so you stagnant souls of a gender with all una gra gra still cant do without us
Awon oniranu
Redpillers come and see o, it seems you guys gave him expired pills

werey grin thats the only thing we need you people for to fu*k and dump your sorry ass in the wastebin

3 Likes

Re: . by Ashirawealthy1(f): 11:51am On Jan 18, 2021
Brokensoul:

werey grin thats the only thing we need you people for to fu*k and dump your sorry ass in the wastebin
Expired nonentity dey disguise under redpill, your life remain 3% .
Re: . by Brokensoul: 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:

Expired nonentity dey disguise under redpill, your life remain 3% .

na u get your data, so i guess you are free to type whatever rubbish thats comes out of your head.

2 Likes

Re: . by Ashirawealthy1(f): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
Brokensoul:

na u get your data, so i guess you are free to type whatever rubbish thats comes out of your head.
Shut up, ode.
Re: . by MeekySmudger(m): 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
Bennysam:

He is confused , just small matter I thought redpills don’t made a mistake on anything concerning women
Abi,you call yourself redpiller,nah this small matter you kon dey seek advice for.
Re: . by Bennysam: 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
MeekySmudger:
Abi,you call yourself redpiller,nah this small matter you kon dey seek advice for.
Na the same question I de ask oo
Re: . by phelonrays: 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
Brokensoul:
nairaland family i need your help

There is this new girl i’ve been seeing for sometime, we ain’t dating but we do make out. since i’m a certified redpill member(thanks to the gurus in the house) i’ve never proposed relationships to her neither have i told her i love her.

she’s always flirty around me, even when we make out but this girl stylishly doesn’t want me to pop her cherry , though i’ve not made the move directly because i always flow with moment to see how things turn out.

About yesterday i was at her place so i internationally asked her to be my girl just to see her reaction kiss, guess what she said
bae said she will have to do small shakara before we start dating, when i later told her it was a prank she felt disappointed.

honestly i’m beginning to like her, i might want to get in a relationship with her but at the same time i don’t want to make mistakes. what do i do now

You are a disgrace to the Pill community..

Yuck!

Re: . by adesile8697: 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
:Abi,you call yourself redpiller,nah this small matter you kon dey seek advice for.Na the same question I de ask oo

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Possibly Handle This If In This Situation?? / I Stumbled On My Wife’s Whatsapp Messages .ha! I’m Not The Father Of Our Two Kid / Any Woman Who Does Not Contribute Anything During The Wedding Is A Liability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.