Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,071 members, 7,963,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 12:24 PM

Advice To Gamblers - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advice To Gamblers (381 Views)

2024/2025 Crypto Advice To Become Profitable / Investors In Cryptocurrencies Are Gamblers — Emefiele / My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Gamblers by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 18, 2021
Re: Advice To Gamblers by Mide3367: 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
Then one day we will wake up and hear that it has crashed Abi? I no do
Re: Advice To Gamblers by joey150(m): 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
You just went from frypan to fire.

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Gamblers by SavageResponse(m): 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ajala99:
I didn't have a job last year, but I gambled away an average of #10,000 weekly. During the first week of December, I went through my betting app( sporty) and when I saw my losses from gambling, i knew I had a huge problem. In the bid to earn money, I ended up enriching betting companies.

This new year I decided to quit gambling and find another way of earning money. Well, so far it's proving to be a success. It has been difficult staying entirely away from gambling because being around fellow gamblers whose discussion always revolves around best odds, and you know how enticing that can be to a perpetual gambler like me.

So here is the success story, a friend told me about insme, I was a bit skeptical about it. I went online did a bit of research, came on nairaland-saw success stories, became convinced and I joined last week. Subscribed to the 60k package and today I made my second withdrawal. Man, I've made 23k in a week and in the next two weeks I would've gotten back my capital. I would continue getting this for the next 8 weeks.
And I've lost only #3,000 to gambling this year, the goal is to stop completely.

This epistle is both a way to help gamblers or anyone earn a side income and a way to increase my earning on insme, cause bringing people increases my daily earnings lol. So, it's a win win for everybody.Pm or email if you want to join & know more on how it works.

Funny story, after I loose each bet i take my frustration out on learning the French language.
Et après huit mois, je suis fier de vous dire que je suis presque francophone...hahahaha

Now that i'm giving up gambling, where will the motivation come from ?! hmmmmm

INSME...what?!

These things are like zombies, as soon as one crashes 5 new ones replace it! angry

1 Like

Re: Advice To Gamblers by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 20, 2021

(1) (Reply)

We Need Investor To Back Up Our Tech Start Up / Email Processing System / Best Investments to look into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.