Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,868 members, 7,962,830 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:51 PM

Hottest Couples In Nl! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hottest Couples In Nl! (5497 Views)

Wife N Hubby Material In Nl. / Hottest Chick On Nairaland / Ladies In Nl You Can Take Home To Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by aminalib(f): 1:41am On Apr 03, 2011
why are you willing to treat it?
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by fstranger3(m): 1:44am On Apr 03, 2011
aminalib:

why are you willing to treat it?

Seriously, what did I do?

Feeling shy to tell me here?  We can always go off Nl, if you dont mind. Just have your camera set and be ready to shake that thing your lovely mama bequeathed you grin
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by aminalib(f): 1:46am On Apr 03, 2011
imagine that
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Advocator: 1:48am On Apr 03, 2011
fstranger3:

Amongst other things.

You need to log off NL and work on your grammar and spelling. Your writing skill is pathetic, not minding your awful 'toasting' skills. Grammar is very important. Grammar is very useful. If one uses proper grammar, then their messages are clear and everyone can understand what they are talking about.

You need to learn the basics first. The basic rule states that a singular subject takes a singular verb, while a plural subject takes a plural verb. And BTW, in the first sentence quoted above, the verb should be in the past tense because the situation you are describing is unreal and unlikely.

Anyway, go read some books, it will help you now and in your future pursuit of street girls in Lagos.  And, one last advice, stop haranguing innocent ladies all over NL.

He came here to have fun and write informal phrases. The perfecting of grammar should only remain in schools and other educational institute. So quit acting smart play toy, most importantly stop putting people on the spotlight. Yea you may get a few LOLs and clap but you will still athirst to be the dense persona in the long run.

At aminalib - Be easy tigress, you might choke on that d-i-c-k. grin
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by fstranger3(m): 1:49am On Apr 03, 2011
aminalib:

imagine that

Imagine what?

Quit speaking in parables dear!
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by aminalib(f): 1:51am On Apr 03, 2011
Advocator:

He came here to have fun and write informal phrases. The perfecting of grammar should only remain in schools and other educational institute. So quit acting smart play toy, most importantly stop putting people on the spotlight. Yea you may get a few LOLs and clap but you will still athirst to be the dense persona in the long run.

oh thank you cuz i would not want to choke like how u choked on mines last night.
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by aminalib(f): 1:52am On Apr 03, 2011
fstranger3:

Imagine what?

Quit speaking in parables dear!

i hear u
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Advocator: 1:53am On Apr 03, 2011
aminalib:

oh thank you cuz i would not want to choke like how u choked on mines last night.
It's not my fault that your p-u-s-s-y was dipping and smelling to max. How about you make it easy for me & my dog next round by washing your hole thoroughly b4 the play. grin
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by fstranger3(m): 1:57am On Apr 03, 2011
Advocator:

What part of this does he not understand:

PROPER ENGLISH LANGUAGE ONLY
Please use [size=18pt]standard, proper, and clear English [/size]at all times when publicly discussing topics on the Nairaland Forum.  If you must use other languages, create a special topic for that language in the culture section.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1026.0.html
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by aminalib(f): 2:08am On Apr 03, 2011
Advocator:

It's not my fault that your p-u-s-s-y was dipping and smelling to max. How about you make it easy for me & my dog next round by washing your hole thoroughly b4 the play. grin

well u said u like rancid puusssy, so i gave u wat u wanted, lol at the way u ate out,
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Tosinville(m): 2:26am On Apr 03, 2011
Advocator
I heard you, man.

Fstranger3
You sounds like a frustrated he-goat from your village, is NL your preparatory school or is it the "F" on your name FAGG0T that is really affecting your dumbskull? its very easy to differentiate an asylum patient like you from the rest of the members on here, scum.
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by fstranger3(m): 2:32am On Apr 03, 2011
Tosinville:

Advocator
I heard you, man.

Fstranger3
You sounds like a frustrated he-goat from your village, is NL your preparatory school or is it the "F" on your name FAGG0T that is really affecting your dumbskull? its very easy to differentiate an asylum patient like you from the rest of the members on here, scum.

Nuff said! grin
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by aminalib(f): 2:44am On Apr 03, 2011
lmao shut up
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by fstranger3(m): 2:57am On Apr 03, 2011
aminalib:

lmao shut up

Can you imagine?  After trying his 'possible best' (trying to write like Tosinvile grin), plus only God nows how many revisions,  he still came up short. WTF is 'dumbskull?' It is either numbskull or numskull niggi grin. Definitely not 'dumbskull'

Hmmmm, hope there are very few people like our Tosinville left in Nigeria, else we might as well call it a day on our future.  cool

PS: @Tosinville, dont bother replying my post. If you do, you'd only have yourself to blame. Let our brother fron Ryerson University in Canada, Advocator, do the talking for you from now on. cool
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Tosinville(m): 3:07am On Apr 03, 2011
gay-Stranger
is your nick really affecting your dead brain or what? or is it reality101's dyck that your sucks makes you high? Look man, i'm not here to exchange words with f4g like u so behave yourself.
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by fstranger3(m): 3:11am On Apr 03, 2011
^^^

Honestly, I need a translator cool.

Did you even finish HS lil bro

At 26, you still can't construct a comprehensible sentence? What is Nigeria turning to for pete's sake
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Tosinville(m): 3:17am On Apr 03, 2011
This i-diot called gay-stranger is so weak to the extent that he has nothing better to say rather than talking about his grammatical errors, if here happens to be your school then you can keep on saying that, dead-brain.
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Ethiodime: 3:19am On Apr 03, 2011
guys dats enuff, dis aint no skool, ur grammer is tis, ur grammer is dat is a bit childish dontcha tink guys? grosss sad

i dont see my name in dat list op.
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Tosinville(m): 3:24am On Apr 03, 2011
^^Girl, i'm also wondering o!, those dycks he sucks every night ~don scatter gay-stranger brain finish o!~ without having anything better to say rather than complaining about his grammatical errors.
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 03, 2011
Hey Tosin, how ya doing.

@Ethiodime baby how is the hating going? Lol
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Ranoscky(m): 3:43am On Apr 03, 2011
Ethiodime:

i dont see my name in dat list op.
Mine was not there aswell, so, do you mind both of us making history here in NL by puttin it there for them to see? wink
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by fstranger3(m): 3:45am On Apr 03, 2011
Ranoscky:

Mine was not there aswell, so, do you mind both of us making history here in NL by puttin it there for them to see? wink

Arent you ashamed of yourself

For Pete's sake you are a Nigerian.

I mean, this lil girl is old enough to be your grandson, get your mates, dawg! cool
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by aminalib(f): 3:46am On Apr 03, 2011
why didn't they have aminalib and fstranger, wat i gotta do, tatoo my name on his buttt cheeks?
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by fstranger3(m): 3:49am On Apr 03, 2011
aminalib:

why didn't they have aminalib and fstranger, wat i gotta do, tatoo my name on his buttt cheeks?

They will put our names there once I am done sucking your b-o-o-b-i-es dry, AND FLAT grin
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Nobody: 3:50am On Apr 03, 2011
Hey Aminalib my runaway bride. How is the cheating going
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by aminalib(f): 3:51am On Apr 03, 2011
REALITY101:

Hey Aminalib my runaway bride. How is the cheating going

wat cheating, please don't spoil my name, i am a warrior for GOD
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by BABE3: 3:52am On Apr 03, 2011
errrmmmm Reality, just so you know, I reported you to Advocator today! (You know what you did tongue)
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by aminalib(f): 3:52am On Apr 03, 2011
fstranger3:

They will put our names there once I am done sucking your b-o-o-b-i-es dry, AND FLAT grin

no thanks,
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Nobody: 3:54am On Apr 03, 2011
@ BABE same as I reported you to inkie, you tried to rape me.

@Aminalib I heard you. Quit pretending. I'm still your baby daddy.
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by BABE3: 3:55am On Apr 03, 2011
^^^lol, Seen!
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 03, 2011
Hey Reality what's up?
Where u been?
Re: Hottest Couples In Nl! by Pweety4me(f): 3:56am On Apr 03, 2011
Hot couples don't exist on nl, it's either theIR real or they are NOT!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Need A Goodloking Suger Mummy From Osogbo / I Need A New BF In Benin / Active Male Available For Hookup For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.