Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,828 members, 7,962,707 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:05 PM

What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer (6515 Views)

This Is The True Definition Of A Sidechick, Ladies Stop Deceiving Yourselves / What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by tnerro1(m): 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

And you worship your wife by cheating on her?

I'd rather you 'degrade' her and stay loyal to her than 'worship' her and break her trust.
Sorry sweetheart, but some of us have really dirty minds/ thoughts wink
Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by tnerro1(m): 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
adadike:
ok, so if it is better than the one at home, what will you do?

Come back once in a while to re taste it cool we men are scared of the one at home, the one at home can decide which time or day you should go to heaven grin

1 Like

Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by adadike(f): 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
tnerro1:

Come back once in a while to re taste it cool we men are scared of the one at home, the one at home can decide which time or day you should go to heaven grin
grin ok don't worry , your wife will hear this
Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by tnerro1(m): 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
adadike:
grin ok don't worry , your wife will hear this

I take God beg you ooooo, I no ready to go heaven yet oooo grin
Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by okoroemeka(m): 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
adadike:
All the people above shouting side chicks give me sex have not meet a crazy and energetic wife. By the time she is done with you, you don't even have the strength to think of side not to talk of chick
an interesting point you have there,but sincerely speaking from experience nothing can hold back a cheater from cheating if the opportunity is there, especially the quickees, nothing beats the quickees,reflex action sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by adadike(f): 10:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
tnerro1:

I take God beg you ooooo, I no ready to go heaven yet oooo grin
lol. see person cheesy cheesy
Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by Sixfeetbelle: 2:02am On Jan 28, 2021
tnerro1:

Sorry sweetheart, but some of us have really dirty minds/ thoughts wink

I see cheats as 'unhappy' people. People who haven't learnt how to be happy as themselves, how to be content in themselves, how to be satisfied with themselves.

You have a Lexus, but you want a Bentley today and a Rolls Royce tomorrow and a BMW the next day and maybe a Tesla the day after. Similarly, you have a good cook as a wife, but you want a submissive slave today, a sex goddess tomorrow, an independent woman the next day and a kinky star the day after.

In the end, only one thing is clear to me: you cheat because you lack fulfillment in yourself. Nothing else.

If it weren't true and peradventure, wifey was the problem, one particular side chic should have been enough for a lifetime.

1 Like

Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 28, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

I see cheats as 'unhappy' people. People who haven't learnt how to be happy as themselves, how to be content in themselves, how to be satisfied with themselves.

You have a Lexus, but you want a Bentley today and a Rolls Royce tomorrow and a BMW the next day and maybe a Tesla the day after. Similarly, you have a good cook as a wife, but you want a submissive slave today, a sex goddess tomorrow, an independent woman the next day and a kinky star the day after.

In the end, only one thing is clear to me: you cheat because you lack fulfillment in yourself. Nothing else.

If it weren't true and peradventure, wifey was the problem, one particular side chic should have been enough for a lifetime.

I don't believe in cheating
But my wife to accept my polygamous nature

1 Like

Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by dederocs(m): 6:10am On Jan 28, 2021
BJ, kinky sex
Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by dederocs(m): 6:12am On Jan 28, 2021
Enugupikin:

Ignorant illiterates everywhere
what makes him ignorant, or you can not read angry
Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by tnerro1(m): 7:42am On Jan 28, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

. Hmmmmm
Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by Uniquekriss(m): 8:05am On Jan 28, 2021
Nanaborga:

Any man that keeps a side chick more than 2 months is playing with fire and doesn’t know why he needs a side chick , because you are not meant to love a side chick but use a side chick to your own advantage
sometimes these side chicks may be very good at heart and even give advise as to how to cope with your wife, they just there to catch cruise and possibly cos their own guys have side chicks too.
Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by Rugaria: 10:05am On Jan 28, 2021
kalu61:

grin

After all these hustling, you expect me to get locked up with one pussy in the name of religion that's may not give me peace of mine, lacks these Vitamins and minerals you just mentioned above there coupled with my rushing Testosterone even at 70 years.

A poor a man, you can't tour the world, no power and the least pussy, you can't enjoy.

na sufferrness you come this world

Don't take me too serious.

Educate the world pls.. they need to know..
Re: What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer by CArt(m): 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
Factfinder1:

So you will have side chicks in marriage??

Time would tell.
Is it not even better than having 2 wives whereby you would be pretending to love them equally?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do / Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... / Getting The Bang Rule E-book

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.