Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,620 members, 7,962,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:41 PM

Welcome To Arsenal, Odegaard, See What He Said About Arteta - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Welcome To Arsenal, Odegaard, See What He Said About Arteta (236 Views)

Arsenal Signs Goalkeeper Ramsdale And Odegaard Permanently / Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan / Diego Costa Unveiled By Atletico Madrid - See What He Said About Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Arsenal, Odegaard, See What He Said About Arteta by donvicky90(m): 2:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
Norway's international Martin Odegaard was signed by Arsenal on loan from Real Madrid.
By the end of the season, the 22-year-old Norway international is entering into a short-term loan, filling the gap left by Mesut Ozil.
The 22-year-old playmaker joins the Gunners until the end of the current season, providing some much-needed creativity after Mesut Ozil's departure.
Due to a lack of first-team minutes so far this season, Odegaard had requested to leave the Santiago Bernabeu in January. He's only played in La Liga seven times and has yet to complete 90 minutes for Madrid since returning from last season's Real Sociedad loan spell.

Odegaard, talking stated at the club's official website: "I spoke to him before coming here, of course. That was very important for me and he seems like a top manager and I liked his ideas, the way he sees football and also the way he is.
"He gave me a great feeling and that was important for me to come here. He was crucial.

Read more here https://sports24.com.ng/odegaard-joins-arsenal-on-loan/

(1) (Reply)

‘i’m Trying Not To Be Stubborn In My Beliefs’ – Tuchel Want To Keep Chelsea Job / OFFICIAL: Barcelona Finally Sues Spanish Newspaper Over Messi's Contract Leak / United's Team News Ahead Of Everton Visit As Edinson Cavani Faces Fitness Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.