Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,506 members, 7,961,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! (38927 Views)

DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG / DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG / Profile Of Tinuola Ogunyale: Her Endorsements And Rise In The Movie Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Blueblood78: 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
but she bought beats by dre headphone for you nah grin
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by SexytorresE(f): 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
So he will use "kindness to feed "? Nonsense and kindness undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Fuckyoumod: 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
osuofia2:
i stand with Cuppy, Nigerians hate rich kids forgetting it is not their fault that their parents are rich.
Poverty no be disease. Rise above hate
see them, uninformed, poverty stricken mentality, uncultured, no proper upbringing, no moral, no ethics and very pathetic set of humans. They can stand anywhere, they stand with anything whether right or wrong.

You can see all of these ills in the useless post.

You can go lick cuppy's ass!

If you like don't change, after a successful deal with somebody, carry the money go chop alone.

Then make I si why you no deserve assassination you for road.

What cuppy did has left many 6 feet below.

9 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by osilamah77(m): 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
He sha don block you.... Just agree and move on b*tch
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Komu1048(m): 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
hakeem4:
So you paid him with kindness? After all the energy zlatan used to shout ayii and who is your daddy? in that gelato song

She can’t even pay him with kindness alone, kindness wey full town. Dude need a cash reward for his hard labour

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Karlosorji(m): 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
princemillla:
I wish the girl is here on nairaland and if she is.
Is it true u are owning Zee

U don’t even know what’s up. No body is hating on her but she has refused to pay for service rendered to her ??
Were you there?
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
hakeem4:
So you paid him with kindness? After all the energy zlatan used to shout ayii and who is your daddy? in that gelato song
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by michoim(m): 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
HopeVictor:
I hate people that are not straight forward..If you do business with person no allow any evil spirit make you no give the person him share..
Correct talk
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Komu1048(m): 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
Sarkodie, tecno etc don’t claim you don’t know what is happening

Come forward and let’s know how you were rewarded. Kind or cash

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Blackdisciple(m): 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
ok
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by michlins(m): 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
princemillla:
I wish the girl is here on nairaland and if she is.
Is it true u are owning Zee

U don’t even know what’s up. No body is hating on her but she has refused to pay for service rendered to her ??
so in your mind now,zlatan went into the studio to dance up and down without getting paid. Like he's looking for publicity or something?

Make him drag her to real court and claim rights to intellectual properties instead of speaking through unknown figure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
That song was thrash, though.

Cuppy should leave singing alone, and focus on her equally wack DJ job.

I don't know why all these DJs want to sing by force.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
michlins:
so in your mind now,zlatan went into the studio to dance up and down without getting paid. Like he's looking for publicity or something?

Make him drag her to real court and claim rights to intellectual properties instead of speaking through unknown figure

It was Cuppy that started it all.

Why run to social media. I am sure there are other ways she could have reached Zlatan.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Brawnydayo: 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
cool grin sad
mayklef:
if you like climb mount Everest and fall down....Zlatan still No Know You
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by fragility1000(m): 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
omoadeleye:
Lol, she should pay her fulvcking debt
Are u there
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by mozes01(m): 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
Well, as the only wise man on NL, I believe Zlatan is the one actually killing her with his silence on the whole issue. She was the one screaming for why he blocked her in the first place. We wouldn't have known if she wasn't clout chasing.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Splitmind: 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
osuofia2:
i stand with Cuppy, Nigerians hate rich kids forgetting it is not their fault that their parents are rich.
Poverty no be disease. Rise above hate

Nobody hates her for being rich, it's for being stingy.
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by AFONJACOW(m): 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
This bursty lady with Zero talent again
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Angelfrost(m): 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
Honestly... This lady needs some serious lessons in self respect. Constantly seeking validation from strangers is not normal.
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by michlins(m): 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

It was Cuppy that started it all.

Why run to social media. I am sure there are other ways she could have reached Zlatan.
after blocking her everywhere
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Layormiii(f): 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
As i love you reach i nor even know wetin i wan talk...why did you allow zlatan shout like that wen yu know you won’t pay?...all d “ayiiiiiii” for empty belle?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by BusinessCity: 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
hakeem4:

Lol
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by dederocs(m): 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
Money things dey make men para
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by heilige(m): 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
She failed to learn from her father that his world is give and take, and not only take take
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by iykee101(m): 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Cuppy please specify what sort of kindness you meant,is it kpekus kindness or monetary kindness but i doubt because i have read alot about your demanding from numerous friends even though you can afford what you requesting for so stop boosting here and do the needful if you value that guy and stop using people because of your father's reputation
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by ofiko123(m): 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
Double wahala for both of them..
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by zealousayo(m): 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
NHSS:
Smart Ass Girl kiss kiss kiss kiss

When he no get weting he dey find..he com dey make noise

wellas.

God please no give us mumu ayakata for pikini ooo tongue

Did you follow the trend at all? Is it not Cuppy that is making noise? Who brought it to the media? Was it not Cuppy? She refused to pay Zlatan the money he worked for, you're calling her a smart person. Nawa ooo.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by olaipa007: 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
Lolz different kind of people dey this Nairaland ooo lolz
hakeem4:
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by RuMiRgO1stSon: 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
I hear say she no show am love even after gelato becomes hitta.. but he no know say cuppy do am wayo pay him with ice cream===Gelato!!! �
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Hangulsaram: 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
RickieNas:
But she it's so unfair by not giving zlatan is our cut of the money, after all that was cuppy best collabo ever
How did you people even know it’s true?
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by chaloskyx: 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
DONT MIND THE BOY JARE HE DINT INDICATE HE WOULD BE COLLECTING MONEY FOR THE FEATURE NOW HES SULKING OGA NA YOU BE MUMU YOU OBVIOUSLY DID THE SONG FOR FREE AND DID NOT INDICATE YOU WANTED TO BE PAID SO WHY ARE YOU BLOCKING HER
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by juniorstar(m): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
things like this ends up with a love story. watch and see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi (Photos) / Olamide And His YBNL Squad Strike A Pose / Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.