Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,182 members, 7,936,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 06:49 PM

I Do Not Celebrate Relationship That's Why I'm Keeping It Private - Funmi Awelew - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Do Not Celebrate Relationship That's Why I'm Keeping It Private - Funmi Awelew (448 Views)

I Don’t Celebrate Relationship- Actress Funmi Awelewa / Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) / Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Do Not Celebrate Relationship That's Why I'm Keeping It Private - Funmi Awelew by nairafame(m): 8:56am On Feb 03, 2021
Nigerian actress Funmi Awelewa has disclosed why she keeps her relationship life private says she doesn’t celebrate relationships but marriage.

Funmi Awelewa in a question and answer session with fans said she isn’t the type that celebrates relationship to be posting every single thing on social media.

According to her, she will show off her man when she gets married there she knows the man is legally and customarily hers so she can post him online without fearing things might go wrong.

Most people usually don’t post their men on social media with the reason that if the relationship doesn’t last or lead to marriage they won’t have to answer to anyone on social media and that seems to be the case of Funmi Awelewa.

See her post below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2021/02/im-keeping-my-relationship-private.html

Re: I Do Not Celebrate Relationship That's Why I'm Keeping It Private - Funmi Awelew by RedPanthar: 9:06am On Feb 03, 2021
Gbo Gbo e lo ti da si ta bayii undecided

(1) (Reply)

Remember These Youngsters Who Acted In Nollywood? See Their Recent Photos / Cruise: Moment Davido Denied Himself After Being Recognized By A Fan / Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, The Nigerian Who Commands U.S Navy Guided Missile Destroyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.