Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,831 members, 7,962,733 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:37 PM

Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? (25434 Views)

My World Has Come To An End. HEARTH BROKEN. Help!!! / How The World Has Taken A Turn For The Worse, Lost Innocence.(poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

this can't be the same dude up there, coz this one is cute grin grin grin grin
Id**ot people have bad photos grin even Aish tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2011
rokiatu:

Id**ot people have bad photos grin even Aish tongue tongue tongue tongue

damn he is surely ugly in the first one, even i get bad photo day but he look so different man. well his not that ugly at least view accepts him though grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

damn he is surely ugly in the first one, even i get bad photo day but he look so different man. well his not that ugly at least view accepts him though grin grin grin grin
LOL we all do.

Why is the first one so ugly to you?

Is it cuz he's dark in it? tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2011
rokiatu:

LOL we all do.

Why is the first one so ugly to you?

Is it cuz he's dark in it? tongue

lady pls are u trying to call me racist tongue tongue tongue tongue i am not ohh is just that he looked really bad in that pic man grin grin grin grin no joke that pic is ugly
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MrsChima(f): 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2011
That Peter is cute and he LOOKS WAAAAAY better than the roaches I have seen on this site.

OOh lawd! No wonder Hottie Tima don't like Nigerian men.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

That Peter is cute and he LOOKS WAAAAAY better than the roaches I have seen on this site.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

She like the Desmond Elliot types grin grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2011
rokiatu:

She like the Desmond Elliot types grin grin grin

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink yeah man but more van vicker and john demulo man they hot
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MrsChima(f): 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2011
Hmm. Well, there are women who are into ugly men so let give him a round of applause.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MrsChima(f): 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2011
If I call Peter would I be cheating? embarassed
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Hmm.  Well, there are women who are into ugly men so let give him a round of applause.  

angry angry angry angry angry angry hey van and john is not ugly may Desmond Elliot   is  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Hmm. Well, there are women who are into ugly men so let give him a round of applause.

Desmond Elliot is ugly?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooo!!!! Chima tell me you're joking.

You must be joking.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2011
rokiatu:

Desmond Elliot is ugly?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooo!!!! Chima tell me you're joking.

You must be joking.

he use to be good looking once upon a time

but now his nasty huni, all fat and sloopy tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

he use to be good looking once upon a time

but now his nasty huni, all fat and sloopy tongue tongue tongue tongue
Oh pls give the man a break.

He is back to his normal self again.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2011
rokiatu:

Oh pls give the man a break.

He is back to his normal self again.

huni he looks like a ghetto on the loss

have u even seen his acting this days poor as the slums man
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MrsChima(f): 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2011
Oh no, I wasn't calling Desmond Elliot ugly.  I was saying there are women that are into ugly men and to give them rounds of applause.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Oh no, I wasn't calling Desmond Elliot ugly.  I was saying there are women that are into ugly men and to give them rounds of applause.  

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

i am not saying he ugly too but his not as good looking as before man
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Phate07(m): 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2011
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

smiley smiley smiley smiley

Hotie Tima:

huni he looks like a ghetto on the loss

have u even seen his acting this days poor as the slums man
Go sleep now! You are losing it angry angry angry

Matter of fact, he's even more successful now days.

He's a huge movie producer.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2011
rokiatu:

smiley smiley smiley smiley

Go sleep now! You are losing it angry angry angry

Matter of bleep, he's even more successful now days.

He's a huge movie prodecer.

gosh go marry him then tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2011
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

gosh go marry him then tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
hehehhe naa I don't want to marry him. And he is happily married. I am happily unmarried.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MrCork17: 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima!!. Nice picture. Sweeery dont you have hangers in your house? undecided
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2011
rokiatu:

hehehhe naa I don't want to marry him. And he is happily married. I am happily unmarried.

then Wat's ur problem lady see me see wahala nonsense
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Hotie Tima!!. Nice picture. Sweeery dont you have hangers in your house? undecided

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue come i will use u as my hanger

u have already told me this loser
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

then Wat's your problem lady see me see wahala nonsense
This line of yours is getting boring grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2011
rokiatu:

This line of yours is getting boring grin grin

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry one hot slap is wat u will get from me don't come to my house tomorrow i will not let u in at all tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by 190: 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2011
Yes tima deal with rokiatu she stole your pant the other day
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MrCork17: 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima (f). OK sweery, i will send u hangers from London! wink
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Hotie Tima (f). OK sweery, i will send u hangers from London! wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin do u even know how to get to London from ur village, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ehehehehhehe i got hangers here thank u i don't need them
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2011
190:

Yes tima deal with rokiatu she stole your pant the other day

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked she did

angry angry angry angry angry u stole my pants gosh i knew it
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2011
@ Phate wow!  shocked shocked NOW THAT'S A STUD!  cool

That guy is hot! do me a favor and slide my number in his direction for me tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply)

1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( / Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) / " Please Sub For Me " How Nigerian Girls Ask For Airtime Is Now On A Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.