Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,831 members, 7,962,738 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? (25436 Views)

My World Has Come To An End. HEARTH BROKEN. Help!!! / How The World Has Taken A Turn For The Worse, Lost Innocence.(poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by 190: 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2011
[size=15pt] cry cry cry

I WANT U LADIES TO R[i]APE ME!![/i]  cry  cry  cry
[/size]
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2011
190:

[size=15pt] cry cry cry

I WANT U LADIES TO R[i]APE ME!![/i]  cry  cry  cry
[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin DO U REALLY WANT TO GET RAPE
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by BABE3: 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2011
In fact, I am gonna argue!
Do you know since when have known this dude?. I've known him since when he was "hot not". I've practically followed his career from the time he was "nothing". You random ladies are now jumping all over him because he became a sex symbol overnight! Common go sit for ground!       tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by 190: 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2011
Yes i do

I want u, rokiatu, BABE and mzdarkskin to r[i]ape[/i] me!!
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin DO U REALLY WANT TO GET violation
Show him what you got hunni.

Show him what a tall woman can do grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2011
BABE!:

In fact, I am gonna argue!
Do you know since when have known this dude?. I've known him since when he was "hot not". I've practically followed his career from the time he was "nothing". You random ladies are now jumping all over him because he became a sex symbol overnight! Commom go sit for ground!       tongue tongue tongue tongue

HUNI I KNEW HIM THE SECOND I WAS BORN. I LIGHT SHINE OVER MY HEAD AND GOD TOOLD ME A GUY WILL BE BORN IN THE 21ST CENTURY HE your. KEEP  EYES OPEN COZ HIS GONNA BE FINE BUT ONLY FOR U I CREATED HIM
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2011
190:

Yes i do

I want u, rokiatu, BABE and mzdarkskin to r[i]ape[/i] me!!

SOME BODY R*APE 190 ALREADY grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by BABE3: 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

HUNI I KNEW HIM THE SECOND I WAS BORN. I LIGHT SHINE OVER MY HEAD AND GOD TOOLD ME A GUY WILL BE BORN IN THE 21ST CENTURY HE your. KEEP EYES OPEN COZ HIS FINE BUT ONLY FOR U I CREATED HIM

Lame! tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by 190: 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2011
Im still waiting to get R[i]APED [/i] cry cry
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2011
190:

Im still waiting to get R[i]APED [/i] cry cry

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss OHH HUNI DON;T WORRY SOME ONE R*APE U SOON
MZDARKSKIN WHERE ARE U MAN
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2011
BABE!:

Lame! tongue

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry GOD I WILL HURT THIS GIRL FOR TREY

U BETTER TAKE TIME WITH ME  grin grin

I ONLY KNEW HIM COZ OF HIS BOTTOM UP DA,M HIS FINE MAN
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by BABE3: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry GOD I WILL HURT THIS GIRL FOR TREY

U BETTER TAKE TIME WITH ME  grin grin

Honey pie, U are JuST A GROUPIE! cheesy Nothing more! And he has millions of them! tongue

I'm a true fan and a potential girlfriend! Roger that! cool
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2011
BABE!:

Honey pie, U are JuST A GROUPIE! cheesy Nothing more! And he has millions of them! tongue

I'm a true fan and a potential girlfriend! Roger that! cool

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue I LOVE HIM MORE HUNI. I DON'T HAVE TO BE A FAN TO LET HIM KNOW THAT
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2011
rokaitu u got two brother inlaw i can't make up mu mind

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2011
Where's pweety?
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2011
J12:

Where's pweety?

Y u dey find me? angry after u f up last nite! embarassed
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2011
Awwww! so soorry. I was feeling very sleepy, i had to obey nature.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2011
Trey Songs is nobody to quarell or die over. I am sorry. undecided
He's not my type.

and 190 if you don't stop this r.@pe foolishness!
GO to your room NOW YOUNG MAN! angry angry
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by BABE3: 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Trey Songs is nobody to quarell or die over. I am sorry. undecided
He's not my type.

and 190 if you don't stop this r.@pe foolishness!
GO to your room NOW YOUNG MAN! angry angry

Ok! Thank God! 1 less groupie! grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2011
J12:

Awwww! so soorry. I was feeling very sleepy, i had to obey nature.
Without me(woman) u wouldn't even born to talk of obeying nature!! angry
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2011
Okay. It wasn't my fault i fell asleep.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2011
undecided
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by kandiikane(m): 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2011
J12 I am still waiting oh, cool
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2011
^Leave am na, tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by kandiikane(m): 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

^Leave am na, tongue

Y? After he told me to wait cool
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by kandiikane(m): 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2011
Trey songz is hot, Ramsey Noah is Hot hot hot i do not know how old he is but even that balding head of his turn me us smiley
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2011
J12 is full of shakara leave him.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

undecided
I believe you have accepted my apology.

kandiikane:

J12 I am still waiting oh, cool
cool cool

Pweety4me:

J12 is full of shakara leave him.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2011
wurreva. . .u were still online b4 that dat's all i know.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MrCork17: 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima. Sweeeery, nice picture. Dont they sell make-up in Nigeria? undecided
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

wurreva. . .u were still online b4 that dat's all i know.
So you think I was running away?
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by 190: 9:31pm On Apr 07, 2011
BABE>> AFRICAN TREY SONGZ

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply)

Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) / " Please Sub For Me " How Nigerian Girls Ask For Airtime Is Now On A Dictionary / "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.