Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,823 members, 7,962,679 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? (25433 Views)

My World Has Come To An End. HEARTH BROKEN. Help!!! / How The World Has Taken A Turn For The Worse, Lost Innocence.(poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 12:05am On Apr 11, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Hotie Tima.   ermmm, nice picture. did you import that chair from Somali?  undecided

no i didn't tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by kandiikane(m): 12:50am On Apr 11, 2011
I have only seen one goodlooking somalian that you would wanna f[i]u[/i]ck undecided
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 12:54am On Apr 11, 2011
Somalian guy's are nasty but they chicks are hot.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by kandiikane(m): 12:55am On Apr 11, 2011
Hotie Tima:

Somalian guy's are nasty but they chicks are hot.

I would not say nasty but yeah their chicks are hot hot hot.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 1:05am On Apr 11, 2011
kandiikane:

I would not say nasty but yeah their chicks are hot hot hot.

i know man they are hot, but i can't say the same for the guy

it's hard to find i good looking Somalian boy
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by kandiikane(m): 1:07am On Apr 11, 2011
I have seen goodlooking but not fuckable, umm like not attractive, they have nice face but that forehead just spoils it,
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 1:15am On Apr 11, 2011
kandiikane:

I have seen goodlooking but not fuckable,  umm like not attractive,  they have nice face but that forehead just spoils it,

i thought is was only me that saw that man, hi 5 sister

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by kandiikane(m): 1:41am On Apr 11, 2011
^^lol
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2012
Hotie Tima:

i know man they are hot, but i can't say the same for the guy

it's hard to find i good looking Somalian boy

kandiikane: I have seen goodlooking but not fuckable, umm like not attractive, they have nice face but that forehead just spoils it,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dayum!!!!! grin

I agree though with Kandi though.

@topic Caribbean men. They come in an array of colors, shapes and sizes.
but have that confident swagger about them kiss.

Indian Caribbean men are just OMG!!! The blacks ones RULE....but if I were to ever date
interracially, more than likely it would be with a 'Jamaican (or Trini) Coolie' cheesy

African men are d0pe too, no doubt. I love their diversity and how for the most part
they are charming as hell. smiley Very masculine men. kiss
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2012
Hotie Tima:

wow i see, well tell me all about it and all the hot Indian guys u have there kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

caribchic:

There are hot Indian guys here but i'm not really into them, i swing more towards the Afro-trini guys. I think you would like it here seeing that you post all thosse pix of indian guys, there are lots of Spanish guys too if you like hispanics,lol.

Hotie Tima:

omg man i ma so jealous i love Indians guy and Spanish too they hot cry cry cry cry cry cry i wanna come visit now

LOL. Tima has that Indian addiction. grin

Come Tima let me fly you out to the Caribbean. smiley
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2012
Hotie Tima:

CUTE BUT NOT HOT

HOTNESS COMES WITH SWAGGER TOO

cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by mspookie: 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2012
If he was mine...

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( / Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) / " Please Sub For Me " How Nigerian Girls Ask For Airtime Is Now On A Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.