Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,850 members, 7,962,800 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:54 PM

Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? (25437 Views)

My World Has Come To An End. HEARTH BROKEN. Help!!! / How The World Has Taken A Turn For The Worse, Lost Innocence.(poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MrsChima(f): 1:47pm On Apr 06, 2011
Carrib guys are fine and sexy.  

There are too many to list so just take everything Carrib are fioooone and sexy.  

LMAO@Ms. Potato saying Nigerian guys are the hottest.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by BABE3: 1:47pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hi5 sister  wink wink wink wink

Hi 5 wink

the AMAKA! the DBANJ is hot oh! Azin, He's a fine dude. And yes I'm yoruba, and yes Yoruba men are not on the fine side of life, lol
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Carrib guys are fine and sexy.  

There are too many to list so just take everything Carrib are fioooone and sexy.  

LMAO@Ms. Potato saying Nigerian guys are the hottest.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

hey sister rokaitu say's she miss u wink wink wink wink wink wink

hello
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Tosinville(m): 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima

Smh, u don't know what they call handsome from flashy clothes Psquare put on lol. . . . . Watch their videos once again to see they're not in the criteria of handsome guys.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by 190: 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed some of us are fine thank u very much  wink wink wink wink

some of you are fine, Tima what do u know bout beauty

I am not trying to diss you here cos u're a friend but i really think you should

be concerned bout the personality of the guys u are talking bout here than some random stupiid dudes with 6packs

who doesnt give a damn bout women,

and ooh BTW back to your topic Handsome men are from all over the world not from just one fixed region

But what i do know is that apart from Nigerians and i think maybe Ghana all other african Countries esp SA and Cameroon, Kenya and Ivory coast

are mean black and very f ugly ( slightly related to insects and very bony struct-ed face )
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2011
Tosinville:

Hotie Tima

Smh, u don't know what they call handsome from flashy clothes Psquare put on lol. . . . . Watch their videos once again to see they're not in the criteria of handsome guys.

i have seen every video of them naggah all i see is hard working sext hot dudes with skills and looks  wink wink wink wink
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MrsChima(f): 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

hey sister rokaitu say's she miss u wink wink wink wink wink wink

hello

Hey girls! I missed you guys too. I was getting used to your random thread questions. Now my day is complete. wink
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Mamken(f): 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2011
no one likes this type of guy? . .  grin

[img]http://tvboomerang.blogosfere.it/images/fernando%20vitale.jpg[/img]
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Tosinville(m): 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima

Psquare are void to handsome, its their flashy clothes they put on that attractive u.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MrsChima(f): 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2011
Is that your son?

~*Mamken*~:

no one likes this type of guy? . .  grin

[img]http://tvboomerang.blogosfere.it/images/fernando%20vitale.jpg[/img]
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2011
Caribbean/Latin America. End of story.

Good taste Chima  cool cool
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2011
190:

some of you are fine, Tima what do u know bout beauty

I am not trying to diss you here cos u're a friend but i really think you should

be concerned bout the personality of the guys u are talking bout here than some random stupiid dudes with 6packs

who doesnt give a damn bout women,

and ooh BTW back to your topic Handsome men are from all over the world not from just one fixed region

But what i do know is that apart from Nigerians and i think maybe Ghana all other african Countries esp SA and Cameroon, Kenya and Ivory coast

are mean black and very f ugly ( slightly related to insects and very bony struct-ed face )

well we may find them hot, but we are not that stupid about them coz the got 6packes thats bull man, i know black man are f ugly too trust me i know  grin grin grin grin wink wink wink

some ivory coast are fine they are my ppl man  wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2011
some people are taking this too personal. lol. i wont be surprised if someone creates a replica of this thread but for the opposite. smh.
anyway
@BABE, na wa!!! I've seen a handful of cute/fine Yoruba guys. but I still say Anambra men take the cake!

Hotie Tima:

well we may find them hot, but we are not that silly about them coz the got 6packes thats bull man, i know black man are f ugly too trust me i know  grin grin grin grin wink wink wink

you are Ivorian?
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2011
THE AMAKA:

some people are taking this too personal. lol. i wont be surprised if someone creates a replica of this thread but for the opposite. smh.
anyway
@BABE, na wa!!! I've seen a handful of cute/fine Yoruba guys. but I still say Anambra men take the cake!

you are Ivorian?

yes i am smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

yes i am smiley smiley smiley smiley
NICE!!!! I love Ivorian people! OMG, you just might become my new favorite person on NL. I'm obsessed with Ivorian music too. cheesy cheesy cheesy
hello, my name is Amaka, nice to meet you.
lol
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2011
Tosinville:

Hotie Tima

Psquare are void to handsome, its their flashy clothes they put on that attractive u.

nah is they whole swagger huni that attracts me  wink wink wink wink thet are fine okee
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MrsChima(f): 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2011
THE AMAKA:

anyway

you are Ivorian?

Of course, SOME of them are taking it personal.  I don't like Ivorian people. angry
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2011
THE AMAKA:

NICE!!!! I love Ivorian people! OMG, you just might become my new favorite person on NL. I'm obsessed with Ivorian music too.  cheesy cheesy cheesy
hello, my name is Amaka, nice to meet you.
lol

lol nice to meat u too, so whose music do u enjoy awilo longomba  wink wink wink wink
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Of course, SOME of them are taking it personal.  I don't like Ivorian people. angry

why miss chima some are very nice
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:02pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

lol nice to meat u too, so whose music do u enjoy awilo longomba  wink wink wink wink
I thought Awilo was Congolese? but i do enjoy his music though. Bobaraba is my favorite Ivorian song.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2011
THE AMAKA:

I thought Awilo was Congolese? but i do enjoy his music though. Bobaraba is my favorite Ivorian song.

i see cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by MrsChima(f): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

why miss chima some are very nice

Just kidding!   grin  Yes, Ivorian and Ghanian people have better hospitality when it come to being people friendly.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2011
Tima I thought you were Liberian  

hmmm. . .i must be tripping. Anyway, I too love Ivorian folkz
Francophone African countries intrigue me. As Amaka noted the music
is niiiiice! I dont fully understand French but the beat is universal  grin

THE AMAKA:

OMG! Can you do that dance?

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by 190: 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

well we may find them hot, but we are not that silly about them coz the got 6packes thats bull man, i know black man are f ugly too trust me i know  grin grin grin grin wink wink wink

Ivory coast are ugly, slightly bent on their waist and badly structed bodies
have u seen the exotic bones sticking out of their faces  undecided
cameroon men are plain dumb, it seems God created them the same day he created the African Gorilla's look at Eto and rigobert song as examples
and the SA men are not-so-smart and plain short, it seems God created them before he even created the earth
as for the men from the east the kenyan men even their animals at times confuse them for fellow animals

Its a well plain known fact, Nigerian men are the most handsome from africa and we even go lengths abroad,
no asian men can come and talk bout handsome to Nigerian men except some really smashing hot dudes
if i were a female from anywhere in the world my first port of call would be nigerian men!!
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2011
anyway Nigerian men (Igbo/Hausa-Fulani), Cameroonian, Ivorian, Angolan, and Guinean are the best in Africa.
as for comparing the hottest in the world? thats tough because there are different races, facial features, etc etc etc. I can't heap everyone into one pot and then compare.
I guess it just boils down to preference.
MzDarkSkin:

OMG! Can you do that dance?

If i tried, probably. but as of now, NO. lol

@
SMH. . . and some people are very insecure on this thread. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by cahyorde: 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2011
I'll say yorubas have the finest men.even during the slave trade,the white men came to the south western part of naija to capture huge and giant men.so most of this american basketballers can trace their roots back to Yoruba land.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2011
190:

Ivory coast are ugly, slightly bent on their waist and badly structed bodies
have u seen the exotic bones sticking out of their faces  undecided
cameroon men are plain dumb, it seems God created them the same day he created the African Gorilla's look at Eto and rigobert song as examples
and the SA men are not-so-smart and plain short, it seems God created them before he even created the earth
as for the men from the east the kenyan men even their animals at times confuse them for fellow animals

Its a well plain known fact, Nigerian men are the most handsome from africa and we even go lengths abroad,
no asian men can come and talk bout handsome to Nigerian men except some really smashing hot dudes
if i were a female from anywhere in the world my first port of call would be nigerian men!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked damn i really never look at our ppl like that coz i b=never check them out

Ivorian may not be fine, but Nigerian man are are uglier ( no offense )
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by 190: 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked damn i really never look at our ppl like that coz i b=never check them out

then maybe u really should take a picture of a typical Man from Ivory coast
then tally it with a picture of an african gorilla then check your results undecided
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2011
190:

then maybe u really should take a picture of a typical Man from Ivory coast
then tally it with a picture of an african gorilla then check your results undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol well do that
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2011
someone must really be insecure if they go as far as to compare fellow africans with monkeys. i rest my case undecided
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2011
THE AMAKA:

If i tried, probably. but as of now, NO. lol

@
SMH. . . and some people are very insecure on this thread.  undecided undecided undecided

Lmao. I tried and I think I am ok at it.
New style of 'wining' for me tho.

anyway i truly hope the guys on this thread are joking
when they talk about hot women they run their mouths
and do anything to anger Nigerian women almost declaring you
all to be 'second choice' to foreign women but now that you all
have the chance to express your opinions they have something to say.
Ignore them.  grin

190 hun, good morning and pls. stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Lmao. I tried and I think I am ok at it.

Ignore them.  grin

will do grin grin grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) / " Please Sub For Me " How Nigerian Girls Ask For Airtime Is Now On A Dictionary / "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.