Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,851 members, 7,962,801 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? (25438 Views)

My World Has Come To An End. HEARTH BROKEN. Help!!! / How The World Has Taken A Turn For The Worse, Lost Innocence.(poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Tima I thought you were Liberian  

hmmm. . .i must be tripping. Anyway, I too love Ivorian folkz
Francophone African countries intrigue me. As Amaka noted the music
is niiiiice! I dont fully understand French but the beat is universal  grin

OMG! Can you do that dance?

i am a fix huni but i was born there then went to Liberia
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by 190: 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2011
Rest your case cos u got no bullschiit to talk bout undecided
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by 190: 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol well do that

If you need pictures of very ugly men from those regions
Check google images out grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2011
190:

If you need pictures of very ugly men from those regions
Check google images out grin grin

lol i will 19-0 coz it has been long man i was a child when i left that place
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by 190: 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2011
Tima i was talking with a friend bout a week back shes from kenya
and shes dating a nigerian dude and i was like hows my nigerian brother
treating you and she was like i cant ask for much better cos all i wanted in a man i found in him

I laffed and said what bout your country men and she almost slumped screaming do u think kenyan men are real men
in this same statement she said ( Do those ones have the audacity to be called real men please count kenyan men out of men cos they are not even among ) I smiled to myself and said Yes a nigerian dude has done it again,
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2011
190:

Tima i was talking with a friend bout a week back shes from kenya
and shes dating a nigerian dude and i was like hows my nigerian brother
treating you and she was like i cant ask for much better cos all i wanted in a man i found in him

I laffed and said what bout your country men and she almost slumped screaming do u think kenyan men are real men
in this same statement she said ( Do those ones have the audacity to be called real men please count kenyan men out of men cos they are not even among ) I smiled to myself and said Yes a nigerian dude has done it again,

lol that's funny sorry but i will never date a Nigerian in my life man.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2011
@ 190 Mschew. Story, story and folk tale.

Please.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Please.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink lol Missy
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by 190: 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Please.

Look at this one undecided
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2011
190:

Look at this one undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy she wants ya attention kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by 190: 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

lol that's funny sorry but i will never date a Nigerian in my life man.

Looool then carry your issues to other africans  cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2011
i want his attention? no.
I want him to sop lying. . .to himself.  cool
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2011
190:

Looool then carry your issues to other africans  cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin well will do that thank u huni
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

i want his attention? no.
I want him to sop lying. . .to himself.  cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tell him sister
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by 190: 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy she wants ya attention  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

really does she,

Well she has my heart so why seek my attention

Mzdark have u told me u love me today!!  cheesy  cheesy

me lie to myself, do u want me telling u the name of the lady on here,

i sure could, grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2011
What lady? and even if SHE says so
that is one woman to others who do not
fancy Nigerians. You guys are not the best choices
in Africa. undecided grin

And te amo, you happy? angry grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

What lady? and even if SHE says so
that is one woman to others who do not
fancy Nigerians. You guys are not the best choices
in Africa. undecided grin

And te amo, you happy? angry grin grin

eheheheheheh stop giving my sister headache here 190
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by 190: 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

eheheheheheh stop giving my sister headache here 190

Im not, she thinks Nigerian men are the worst u can ever find anywhere today

I mean i have friends from cameroon, i even had a friend who schooled in camerooon he came back to nigeria

and he was as dumb as f[i]uck[/i] undecided

Nigerian men are tough, we all everything rolled into one,

we the best u black skinned men u can ever get anywhere, we are the only men in the world that can sucessfully manage our women

Africa knows this thats why other countries are plain Jealous of us, even Jamaican men have sleepless nites from issues bout nigerian men

we the best grin

Tima try dating a typical nigerian dude and try dating a guy elsewhere, one difference is men from other countries are more weak and vulnerable

to women and as such women tend to see them as the best but nigerian men know what they want and simply go for it, grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2011
190:

Im not, she thinks Nigerian men are the worst u can ever find anywhere today

I mean i have friends from cameroon, i even had a friend who schooled in camerooon he came back to nigeria

and he was as dumb as f[i]uck[/i]  undecided

Nigerian men are tough, we all everything rolled into one,

we the best u black skinned men u can ever get anywhere, we are the only men in the world that can sucessfully manage our women

Africa knows this thats why other countries are plain Jealous of us, even Jamaican men have sleepless nites from issues bout nigerian men

we the best  grin

Tima try dating a typical nigerian dude and try dating a guy elsewhere, one difference is men from other countries are more weak and vulnerable

to women and as such women tend to see them as the best but nigerian men know what they want and simply go for it,  grin  grin

sorry huni but i also believe wat MZDARKSKIN IS SAYING Nigerian man  are bad man,  they are so up them self's and ugly a*ss man.there is nothing good about Nigerian man ( no offense )
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by 190: 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

sorry huni but i also believe wat MZDARKSKIN IS SAYING Nigerian man  are bad man,  they are so up them self's and ugly a*ss man.there is nothing good about Nigerian man ( no offense )

Loool thats what she thinks cos of what shes seen on this site
she talks bout it all the time
but funny enough shes in a happy relationship with of them grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by jaybee3(m): 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2011
@hotie tima
Like seriously, you ought to be paying more attention to school work instead of hyper-ventilating over countries with the hottest men.

you can always thank me later  wink
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2011
jay bee:

@hotie tima
Like seriously, you ought to be paying more attention to school work instead of hyper-ventilating over countries with the hottest men.

you can always thank me later  wink

i do pay attention to skool but, i am bored grin grin grin grin grin

thank u for wat nonsense grin grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2011
190:

Loool thats what she thinks cos of what shes seen on this site
she talks bout it all the time
but funny enough shes in a happy relationship with of them grin grin

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by 190: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2011
190:

embarassed embarassed embarassed

wat?
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by 190: 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2011
Nothing babes,

Anyway ttyl im off 2 d bank cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2011
190:

Nothing babes,

Anyway ttyl im off 2 d bank cheesy cheesy

cya huni have a good day wink wink wink wink
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by forkadict(m): 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

sorry huni but i also believe wat MZDARKSKIN IS SAYING Nigerian man are bad man, they are so up them self's and ugly a*ss man.there is nothing good about Nigerian man ( no offense )
Are you resident in naija? How many naija guys do you know personally? I aint talking about celebs you see on tv. So the thread is no longer about whether naija guys are attractive or not but its about naija guys having nothing good in them?
Men it takes God's grace to actually read some posts on Nairaland without losing it,
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2011
fork adict:

Are you resident in naija? How many naija guys do you know personally? I aint talking about celebs you see on tv. So the thread is no longer about whether naija guys are attractive or not but its about naija guys having nothing good in them?
Men it takes God's grace to actually read some posts on Nairaland without losing it,

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

well don't lose it them coz it's the truu grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by forkadict(m): 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

well don't lose it them coz it's the truu grin grin grin grin grin
It's been proven that once a chic has been starved of drinking cum for a long while, her concentration becomes impaired and as such misposts on the computer. can this by any chance be what is wrong with you hottie tima?
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2011
fork adict:

It's been proven that once a chic has been starved of drinking come for a long while, her concentration becomes impaired and as such misposts on the computer. can this by any chance be what is wrong with you hottie tima?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i don't drink thank u very much
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nautillus(m): 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2011
i must say, this is the fastest growing thread this week, impressive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

" Please Sub For Me " How Nigerian Girls Ask For Airtime Is Now On A Dictionary / "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? / My Best Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.