Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,249 members, 7,936,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

How A Woman Always Called Her Dead Husband Out Of The Grave - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Woman Always Called Her Dead Husband Out Of The Grave (776 Views)

Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother / Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 / Was Jesus In The Grave For 3days And 3nights Literally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Woman Always Called Her Dead Husband Out Of The Grave by beauty7: 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
There is a woman in my village.

She is of the Uwanta family.

That family is notorious for occultism and witchcraft.

Her husband died and was buried in the compound.

Every night after the female servant must have slept,

she would go to the husband's grave and did incantation and the husband would come out.

She would take him to her bedroom.

Both of them would be discussing till it was time for her to sleep.

The husband would then go back to the grave.

One day she thought the servant had slept because she normally use the lantern to check on the servant to see if she had slept before calling out her husband.

That day, the servant lay still on the bed pretending to be asleep.

So she went to beat the gong and do invocation.

To the surprise of the servant, she heard the dead man's voice as he followed her to the bedroom.

She heard them discussing in the bedroom.

She summoned courage and went to check.

She saw the man clearly and went back to lay on her bed.

She could not sleep and waited for the morning.

She fled the house in the morning and told it in the village.

Of course the woman tried to kill her but couldn't.

But how this is possible still remains a mystery.
Re: How A Woman Always Called Her Dead Husband Out Of The Grave by Molahnelson(m): 3:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
What does this supposed to mean fictional or what

2 Likes

Re: How A Woman Always Called Her Dead Husband Out Of The Grave by beauty7: 4:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
Also one bishop narrated what happened when he was a small boy in a village of Itu local government area of Akwa Ibom state.

He said there was a time that a man decided to build a tomb to bury his dad.

Prior to that time, everyone was buried inside the earth without building a tomb with blocks made from cement.

So after this man buried his dad,

all the people who had ever died and were buried in the village got angry.

They all came out of the grave and sacked the whole village.

They were moving all over the village and ransacking things, asking why they used blocks to make tomb for only one person and not for all of them.

The man said that everyone ran away from the village including the man's mother who was a general overseer/pastor of the church she established.

He said he summoned courage and stayed back in the village, although he was a small boy.

Every other villager ran away.

As he was outside the house (because the mum locked the house and fled with the other kids),

he saw one man who had died and was buried.

He came and stood looking at the bishop.

He then came close to beat the boy.

The bishop said he didn't know how he managed to hold the man's hand and turned him over.

He shouted and disappeared
Re: How A Woman Always Called Her Dead Husband Out Of The Grave by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
There is no living dead!

What they are speaking with is real but demons!
Re: How A Woman Always Called Her Dead Husband Out Of The Grave by etrange: 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
Lmao...
Re: How A Woman Always Called Her Dead Husband Out Of The Grave by beauty7: 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: How A Woman Always Called Her Dead Husband Out Of The Grave by beauty7: 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
There is no living dead!

People would say that they are demons, but there is no proof that they are demons.

What if they are actually the people who died?

We cannot just assume that they are demons simply because some religious people believe so.

They may be demons Sha.
Re: How A Woman Always Called Her Dead Husband Out Of The Grave by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
beauty7:
I'm talking from the point of view of the Bible Sir.
That's my source of guidance and comfort.
After studying the Bible i remembered when my grandma died, i was in my late twenties, her corpse was laid in our big parlour in the village so everyone slept in the small room under the heat but i slept in the parlour without any fear.
WHY because i believe what God's word says about the dead! Ecclesiastes 9:5-10

You will know the truth and the truth will set your minds free from the fear of demons! John 8:32 smiley

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Always Called Her Dead Husband Out Of The Grave by bixton(m): 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
beauty7:

People would say that they are demons, but there is no proof that they are demons.

What if they are actually the people who died?

We cannot just assume that they are demons simply because some religious people believe so.

They may be demons Sha.

Are you a Christian or Religious person or which

Cc...MaxInDHouse
Re: How A Woman Always Called Her Dead Husband Out Of The Grave by MightySparrow: 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
There is no living dead!

What is demon?
Re: How A Woman Always Called Her Dead Husband Out Of The Grave by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
Revelations 16:14 smiley

MightySparrow:

What is demon?
Re: How A Woman Always Called Her Dead Husband Out Of The Grave by TooMuchStuff: 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
This is deep.
I always mixed my spiritual walk in the light of the Gospel of Christ with my every day realities.

The dead are actually not very far away from their loved ones.
Re: How A Woman Always Called Her Dead Husband Out Of The Grave by beauty7: 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
bixton:

Are you a Christian or Religious person or which

Cc...MaxInDHouse

Because of reports about seeing of ghosts,

some people met to decide what to call those ghosts.

They decided that they were not actually the dead people but demons.

It was just an assumption without any proof.

That assumption could be false.

It doesn't matter whether they were Christians,bishops,pastors, imams who started that assumption.

The point is how true was that assumption?

As far as we are human beings,we cannot just know everything and conclude everything even if you are the pope or bishop of the world.

So the assumption now becomes the belief that we have today that if you see someone who died, you have seen a demon.

If you read something about prophesies in all religions of the world, you would discover that human beings made a lot of false assumption and have unfulfilled expectations as far as all religions are concerned.

If there is so much unfulfilled expectations and false assumptions, what makes you think that the belief in ghosts being demons is not false?

The point is that the belief that Jesus Christ is the son of God who died for us is the truth that must be accepted.

But so many assumptions and twisting of the Bible to justify our assumptions may not be true.

If Solomon wrote in the Bible that the dead does not know anything,it was his personal understanding which may not be necessarily true in our own time.

What if the dead people are still alive somewhere thanks to the coming of Jesus Christ who abolished death.

We cannot use one instance in the Bible to conclude everything.

God is a God of diversity.

He didn't permit the dead rich man to send Lazarus back to his people to warn them of hell.

There could be another instance which He can permit such to happen because He is a God of diversity.

There is nothing you think of that is not happening in this world because God is a God of diversity and makes sure everything you can think of is already happening.

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Always Called Her Dead Husband Out Of The Grave by beauty7: 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I'm talking from the point of view of the Bible Sir.
That's my source of guidance and comfort.
After studying the Bible i remembered when my grandma died, i was in my late twenties, her corpse was laid in our big parlour in the village so everyone slept in the small room under the heat but i slept in the parlour without any fear.
WHY because i believe what God's word says about the dead! Ecclesiastes 9:5-10

You will know the truth and the truth will set your minds free from the fear of demons! John 8:32 smiley

It doesn't matter whether they were Christians,bishops,pastors, imams who started that assumption.

As far as we are human beings,we cannot just know everything and conclude everything even if you are the pope or bishop of the world.

So the assumption now becomes the belief that we have today that if you see someone who died, you have seen a demon.

If you read something about prophesies in all religions of the world, you would discover that human beings made a lot of false assumption and have unfulfilled expectations as far as all religions are concerned.

If there is so much unfulfilled expectations and false assumptions, what makes you think that the belief in ghosts being demons is not false?

The point is that the belief that Jesus Christ is the son of God who died for us is the truth that must be accepted.

But so many assumptions and twisting of the Bible to justify our assumptions may not be true.

If Solomon wrote in the Bible that the dead does not know anything,it was his personal understanding which may not be necessarily true in our own time.

What if the dead people are still alive somewhere thanks to the coming of Jesus Christ who abolished death.

God is a God of diversity.

He didn't permit the dead rich man to send Lazarus back to his people to warn them of hell.

There could be another instance which He can permit such to happen because He is a God of diversity.

There is nothing you think of that is not happening in this world because God is a God of diversity and makes sure everything you can think of is already happening.
Re: How A Woman Always Called Her Dead Husband Out Of The Grave by bixton(m): 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
beauty7:

God is a God of diversity

I'd appreciate if you can explain the bold..

I just wanted to know your religious views. That which King Solomon said is not an assumption and still applies to the times we are. It's only the understanding and interpretation of an individual that makes it outdated.

A ghost is different from a demon.
Spirituality comes in levels and stages.

If you are a reader of the Bible you'll see that God told the Israelites not to practice divination.

A prophecy becomes an assumption when people go into calculated theories trying to get a desirable outcome.

Those who prophecy come under the influence of a superior authority............that is why the Bible also say tests all spirits.

If you are a believer and just because a prophecy comes true does not mean it comes from God( the Bible talked about such if you do your research)........one ought to have a good understanding of the Scripture and relationship with God to be able to discern certain things.

It's also known that people under a false pretence have been known to prophecy but it also depends on the listening audience.

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Always Called Her Dead Husband Out Of The Grave by beauty7: 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
bixton:

I'd appreciate if you can explain the bold..

I just wanted to know your religious views. That which King Solomon said is not an assumption and still applies to the times we are. It's only the understanding and interpretation of an individual that makes it outdated.

A ghost is different from a demon.
Spirituality comes in levels and stages.

If you are a reader of the Bible you'll see that God told the Israelites not to practice divination.

A prophecy becomes an assumption when people go into calculated theories trying to get a desirable outcome.

Those who prophecy come under the influence of a superior authority............that is why the Bible also say tests all spirits.

If you are a believer and just because a prophecy comes true does not mean it comes from God( the Bible talked about such if you do your research)........one ought to have a good understanding of the Scripture and relationship with God to be able to discern certain things.

It's also known that people under a false pretence have been known to prophecy but it also depends on the listening audience.

I am not saying that those dead people that are seen are not demons.

What someone should avoid is just believing something because people are believing it or because we interpret it from the bible.

Such interpretation could be wrong.

A lot of pastors had analysed the bible and came to the conclusion on when Christ would come,but the time passed and Christ did not come.

Someone can see a thing or word from the bible and use it to generalize everything.

But it does not work like that.

You need God to interprete every thing or every word of the bible to show where it applies and where history would repeat itself.

If your desire is that at death,people cease to exist,you will like that solomon statement about the dead not knowing anything.

It is because you are so desparate to have it your own way,that is why you would clinge unto that solomon statement.

There is another one about lazarus in Abraham's bosom and the rich man in hell.

How do we now reconcile the 2 positions.

Since you have accepted solomon statement about death,you will do everything to deny the reality of the rich man being in hell.

But like i said earlier,God created the world in such a way that 2 opposing realities coexist since He is the God of diversity.

That is why Solomon view of death and the story of lazarus and the rich man exist side by side.

Someone said that everything you can think of is happening somewhere,if not on this earth but in another world.
Re: How A Woman Always Called Her Dead Husband Out Of The Grave by entrep88: 11:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
My late Grand Pa always discuss with my father till date. Even one of king Saul offence was invoking the spirit of Late Prophet Samuel to ask questions through divination. The dead are only on hibernation.
Re: How A Woman Always Called Her Dead Husband Out Of The Grave by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:44am On Feb 07, 2021
@beauty

There is just one problem in the world today Satan and his demons, if you truthfully believe in Jesus then it means your faith is built on his teachings. He spoke of Satan and demons {John 8:44} this spirits are opposers of whatever God says. God said to the first man "if you eat of the forbidden fruit, YOU WILL DIE" {Genesis 2:17} well Satan insinuated that God is a liar by telling her "YOU WILL NOT DIE"
I am a PREACHER and TEACHER of God's word, i humbly learned of so many secrets from the born again Christians, that's why i am authoritatively telling you that there is no living dead, whatever you see or hear are voices from the realms of demons, the dead are unconscious so they can't help us neither can we help them! Psalms 146:4; Ecclesiastes 9:5-10

If you want to know more about how those angels lost their privileges and became rebellious it's in your Bible, i'll TEACH you. But if you just want to believe that God is a confusionist it's OK. I am one of his Witnesses sent to come and enlighten you about him and his ways. Isaiah 43:10-12
Thanks! smiley
Re: How A Woman Always Called Her Dead Husband Out Of The Grave by bixton(m): 4:50am On Feb 07, 2021
beauty7:

I am not saying that those dead people that are seen are not demons.

What someone should avoid is just believing something because people are believing it or because we interpret it from the bible.

Such interpretation could be wrong.

A lot of pastors had analysed the bible and came to the conclusion on when Christ would come,but the time passed and Christ did not come.

Someone can see a thing or word from the bible and use it to generalize everything.

But it does not work like that.

You need God to interprete every thing or every word of the bible to show where it applies and where history would repeat itself.

If your desire is that at death,people cease to exist,you will like that solomon statement about the dead not knowing anything.

It is because you are so desparate to have it your own way,that is why you would clinge unto that solomon statement.

There is another one about lazarus in Abraham's bosom and the rich man in hell.

How do we now reconcile the 2 positions.

Since you have accepted solomon statement about death,you will do everything to deny the reality of the rich man being in hell.

But like i said earlier,God created the world in such a way that 2 opposing realities coexist since He is the God of diversity.

That is why Solomon view of death and the story of lazarus and the rich man exist side by side.

Someone said that everything you can think of is happening somewhere,if not on this earth but in another world.

There was a reason I ask what religion you are or to put it right what are your religious views?!!!!
The view of Solomon and the story of Lazarus and the rich man are completely two different scenarios on different contexts. Yes you can bring it side by side running a comparison but you'll still not get it because you'll looking at just one perspective.
God is not static but dynamic.
I don't do generalization in it's entirety.
The Word which I read from the Scripture I take it 1000% .

Whatever reasons those pastors said that Jesus is coming some 2000 years ago and have not come is best known to them. The Scripture is very clear as to when Jesus will come and what events will occur prior to His coming.

One question we should all ask ourselves is that how prepared are we when He comes?? Will He find faith on this earth amongst us

While being bothered about one man's interpretation about the coming of Jesus as it is yet to occur, the other is to understand that at the point of death of an individual we know not what will or has become of him/her.

I'd like you to read Acts 12:15...........then read from verse 14-17 again. Tell me what you make of it.

Beliefs are based on foundations. Seek the right foundation and build continuously on it. If you desire to know God, He will make Himself known to you. He made Himself known to Moses in the form of a (unburnt) burning bush. He also made Himself known to Cornelius of the Italian regiment and also to Apostle Paul.

While trying to compare the statement of Solomon and the story of the Lazarus and the rich man or Lazarus in Abraham's bosom in getting to understand one and trying to diminish the other.......

What do you also make of Matthew 8:22..........

Ghost or demons are of no great importance to God. God is most concerned about the Living and those who want to be amongst the Living.
Re: How A Woman Always Called Her Dead Husband Out Of The Grave by AntiChristian: 5:42am On Feb 07, 2021
No one would come back to life after death!

All those can be Jinns who have the ability to carry humans shape.

Once buried the body decays, so the body we see is either faked by a Jinn or simply our imaginations.

(1) (Reply)

Is TB Joshua The Greatest Man Of God In The History Of Pentecostalism In Nigeria / When I Was A Little Girl, I Thought ‘life Was Very Long’! / Pastor Caught With Miracle Gadget Used For Anointing Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.