Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,236 members, 7,936,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:56 PM

My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl (59790 Views)

(update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me / My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Nobody: 7:02am On May 17, 2021
rr
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by EagleNest(m): 7:42am On May 17, 2021
heniford2:
OD waiting naw you no blame d girl na d guy u hype ur blame finish abi woman never seduce u b4 ni. why u dey para like dis abi na u dey tin happen to or women don break ur heart bros take time e no b dat guy fault oh, no dey reason upside down oh reason straight oh, women na witch how u go send ur woman go stay with ur guy alone 4 one week alone bros waiting u think go happen self! grin

Bros you talk sense o! Infact even if na pastor or reverend or brother sef, it doesn't justify such blind trust...to allow your gf to stay for 1week with another male. Haba! Will they be praying throughout or what?
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by EagleNest(m): 7:58am On May 17, 2021
elipheleh:

That guy collect all the blame, e get why.
You be my guy
You discover say girl I want marry probably be ashawo
You get mind, leave me with such girl since 2016 , probably make I make that kind marital mistake
That one no do
You kiss am
You no fit come Confide in me
You still dey chat am secretly and even exchange nudes, still no let me know the kind girl she be
You Bleep am 2020, still no want me about the LovePeddler.
When I don finally discover by my self after probably investing myself in wrong relationship , then you want claim say I nearly killed you.
You are not a good friend
You only pretend you have a conscience because I caught you.
Bringing her nudes and chat to me at this point will make me get more angry at you. They are all proofs of your betrayal.

Yes, you are correct, he would have raised a red flag earlier than getting himself deeper into the mess. But why would you allow your girl friend to go and stay with your friend for 1 week when he's not a pastor/reverend/brother, even if he's. For the fact he's alone and you know his weakness, you shouldn't have. Women, at times, are difficult to understand and capable of anything because men often take them for granted, and they take full advantage of it. Don't go rampaging and destroying in rage b/c of a women. It will always end up in regrets.
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 17, 2021
chumaZ:

Oga you have push to wall, not after making attempt on my life, so whatever I say to you, you caused it. Besides you have created enmity between our families knowing fully well we attend the same church and from the same community. Now the fight have been extended to our families, are you happy now, yet you still want me to be cool, Never.

Michael is even aware of this, means you have told the whole anambra state what's up.. I wish you well bro

@bolded.

This statement got me laughing uncontrollably.

Two efulefu on the loose.
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by 24SEVEN: 2:56pm On May 17, 2021
Juliusmalema:

@bolded.

This statement got me laughing uncontrollably.

Two efulefu on the loose.

You have thrown insult and i haven't reported u, because i like seeing u on NL. grin grin grin

I want you to stop behaving like a woman and quit crying to the moderators every time to report.

Be a man. So you mean if fight burst, you will start to beg your fellow man

What does Amarabae see in you. grin This one we aren't seeing her on NL again, i hope she is Okay. Afterall she is my 'sister'. we are from the same Rivers state. Though she is second class Riverian
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by VicM6: 4:01pm On May 17, 2021
E no go better for una if one of u no kill una self...... set awon werey..... make una both die make we hear word abeg.... wahala plenty pass this one
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Sunmolar(m): 9:21pm On May 18, 2021
Lord please don't give me a fiance that will sleep in my friend's house and allege rape.

Lord may I not be so foolish to allow my girl sleep in my friend's house.

Lord please any lady that has the tendency to have extramarital affairs shouldn't come to my eyes or mind.

Lord may I not be a murderer because of a lady that is not meant to be mine or meant to be mine

Lord please lead me not into temptation of falling to the seducing spirits of any fair lady who is in relationship to my friend or would be enemy.

Lord may I not kill the person that will help in the future because of his lack of abstinence.

Lord please open my eyes to see beyond this issue.

Lord I'm sorry for grieving your Spirit in me thru premarital sex. Forgive & heal my broken spirit

Lord I'm sorry for what I did with the lady,pls heal my wound ,I will serve you

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Gosanzy: 3:01am On May 19, 2021
EagleNest:

Bros you talk sense o! Infact even if na pastor or reverend or brother sef, it doesn't justify such blind trust...to allow your gf to stay for 1week with another male. Haba! Will they be praying throughout or what?

The whole thing look like a set-up right from the very beginning.
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Aderr: 11:48am On May 20, 2021
BREYZ:

That's someone else's fiancee he slept with not just a girlfriend. A fiancee.
A fiancee that sleeps around. grin
He should thank his stars the girl got exposed before he marries her. He should move on and forget about the girl and his friend. Both do not deserve him.
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by samtol4(m): 3:55pm On May 20, 2021
A man who cannot control his erections will have serious problems with women. Learn to say "NO" '.You should have said no to your friend's request but you want to please him and help a friend. Don't be a man-pleaser. God will help you out
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by SatanicLunatic: 4:51am On Jan 30, 2022
chumaZ:
Nairalanders I need your advise, please pardon my grammar and my typographical errors as I am under pressure, I will try and make this story short in order not to bore you guys

I finished school 2016 and went for NYSC on Abuja 2017. Unfortunately for me, I ran into my best friend supposed fiancée since I know her too well, we bonded till one day she asked to know where I stay in Abuja, but because I was staying with my aunty, I couldn't take her to my place....

One Friday morning I got a call from my bestie that his girl is down, that I should take her to hospital, I left whatever I was doing and rushed down to Apo resettlement. When I got there her fiancée was in good condition to my greatest surprise, she begged me not to let my friend know, that she needed attention and all that. She didn't know it will got to this extent, and I agreed with her and bid her a goodbye but she wouldn't let me go until I kiss her.... I swear I had no option if that would make her free me because she was creating a lot of drama already. I kept cool and avoided this girl till I left abuja after NYSC and never mentioned anything that happened between her and I to my friend.

Fast forward to October 2020, my friend called me that her fiancée has an event to attend in Yaba Lagos for a week and want me to accommodate her since I stay in two bedroom apparent alone, I refused and suggested it was better he get a hotel room for her, my friend said the girl have not been to Lagos that it would be better she stays with someone who's familiar with Lagos. I contacted a female friend I know to see if she can stay with her, but my friend's fiancée' complained the place will be far from where the event would be taking place, my best friend was now seeing me as wicked person and I don't wanna help his girl. I had no option than to allow her to come stay with me, I made sure I invited my sister to stay with me for the one week, to avoid temptation. But my sister couldn't stay for a week because of some personal issues, that's how I was left with my best friend fiancée, I don't wanna talk about what I pass through staying with her alone but I ended up having sex with her which I regretted bitterly, when she left Lagos back to anambra I pleaded with her not to chat me nor call me, but she wouldn't listen. She's always chatty and sending me nude which I finally blocked her.

A week ago, my bestie called me that he was in Lagos and would want us to meet, I was reluctant, because I can't stand him after what happened between me and his fiancée, when I got to the bar (venue) the face I saw around his table were kinda strange aside one of our old friend who was with them. Uncle no even allow me finish greeting before I know it a broken bottle have landed on my hand, his target was my face but thank God I defended on time, that's how my blood spilled everywhere and his friends tried to calm him down while other ones was giving me general beating like a common criminal. Thank God police arrived on time, I might have been a dead man today over a girl I never wanted to help.

Please I need help on how to go about this and clear myself from whatever this girl told my bestie, from the little I heard, she claimed I raped her during her stayed with me. Although I have got a lawyer now who is handling this issue but I still wanna clear myself before my friends, none of them believes me maybe because of my lifestyle back in school. Even my family are aware of this ugly issue and are calling me bumper to bumper, because me and my bestie are from the same village and we are like family friends. I don't know how to clear my name. Please help me. I am depressed already, I can't believe my OG tried killing me.
if you give me ruggedboych ruggedboy01, I promise you I go make sure say I break him one leg one hand and one eye. I know say he no join the people that did shit with u bit he trolled u here. If you fit give me him. Nunber or pics, I go Bleep am up for u
Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by Geniuelander: 10:54am On Jan 30, 2022
SatanicLunatic:
if you give me ruggedboych ruggedboy01, I promise you I go make sure say I break him one leg one hand and one eye. I know say he no join the people that did shit with u bit he trolled u here. If you fit give me him. Nunber or pics, I go Bleep am up for u

Re: My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl by chumaZ(m): 11:39am On Jan 30, 2022
SatanicLunatic:

Thanks for your concern, even though I wanna get back at him, but I want us to remain anonymous for now, I don't need your help. I am gonna strike at the right time, please leave out of any issue you have with him

God bless you bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

“I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe / Best Break Up/ Cheating/regret/ Bad Relationship Songs. Top 50 My Favourites. / OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.