Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,865 members, 7,959,723 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

Tinubu/Fashola Invited Market Men And Women In Mushin To Brainwash Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu/Fashola Invited Market Men And Women In Mushin To Brainwash Them (509 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard / I’m Contesting Against Two-and-half People – Agbaje Mocks Tinubu, Fashola,ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu/Fashola Invited Market Men And Women In Mushin To Brainwash Them by Revealed: 11:15am On Apr 07, 2011
following the woeful performance of action congress of nigeria in mushin constituency ii which resulted to an emergency meeting of the chieftain of the party, fashola and his god-father had invited all market women in mushin today, thursday 7th april 2011 in other to brainwash them to change their mind from voting the person of their choice. as i speak, the market women are not displaying their goods and the kai officials are enforcing this ridiculous action of the autocratic congress of nigeria. moreso, meat sellers could not make any slaughter today because of this development. let me make it clear to them in the acn that they cannot buy the mind of the masses, they know what and who they are voting for, they cannot use money to buy the mind of us.  in mushin constituency 2 the people are voting for oluremi adeyelu babatunde of the pdp, he is the choice of the people
Re: Tinubu/Fashola Invited Market Men And Women In Mushin To Brainwash Them by HOLU77: 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2011
I now no why u are souting Tinubu's name all this while. In this era of kick the POLIO called PDP out out of this great country Nigeria that u are still campaining for People Deceiving People oo, anyway u don loose already sorry for that.

(1) (Reply)

Dsstrict And Constituencies Affected By Inec Postponment / Lamido: Northerners Have Voted Against Sectionalism / Igbos Voted For Gej, Not Pdp. The Governorship Election Will Be Different

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.