Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,133 members, 7,936,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 03:14 PM

Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. (5536 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Gpowered79(m): 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2011
OAM4J:

They come here spitting rubbish thinking everybody is a novice and a fool like them.

@Gpowered or whatever you name is.

If you dont get out of this thread and section now your travelling to prison will be made easy.

I hope you know how easy it is to set you up and put your backside in the prison where it rightly belong. Thief!
Who is this nameless being coming to my thread and speaking trash, and he is even talking about arest. Do you want today to be your last day on earth? then try me @OAM4J.
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Gpowered79(m): 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2011
For those of you who are in Canada and want to confirm this Visa plan you can reach me here in canada, "222 Broadway, Winnipeg, MB R3C 0R3". and call me on this--  0871 222 5969.

Or better still you can reach me on my personal house at "502 TUNNEL MOUNTAIN ROAD,Banff,T0L0C."
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by dellnet: 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2011
0871 222 5969
this is a canadian number or where?
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by dellnet: 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2011
What's the name of your building at broadway?
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Gpowered79(m): 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2011
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley why asking?
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by dellnet: 4:52pm On Apr 14, 2011
Coz I live on fort
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by dellnet: 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2011
Gpowered79:

For those of you who are in Canada and want to confirm this Visa plan you can reach me here in canada, "222 Broadway, Winnipeg, MB R3C 0R3". and call me on this-- 0871 222 5969.

Or better still you can reach me on my personal house at "502 TUNNEL MOUNTAIN ROAD,Banff,T0L0C."
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Gpowered79(m): 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2011
dell_net:

Coz I live on fort
On what business are coming to see me for? i want to know, Sorry if i might ask
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by dellnet: 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2011
Gpowered79:

Busted!
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Gpowered79(m): 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2011
dell_net:

Busted!
why hating Dell Laptop, grin grin grin
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2011
Gpowered79:

Well, you did make this post about you being able to procure anyone a Canadian visa. So, it's only natural prospective victims clients should know where to find you.
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by dellnet: 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2011
Gpowered79:

why hating Dell Laptop, grin grin grin
bad boy. be careful here.
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2011
Gpowered79:

why hating Dell Laptop,  grin grin grin

Your lame attempt at humour, in a bid to divert attention from the questions you're being asked, won't wash here.
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Gpowered79(m): 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2011
I think i like this thread because everyone is showing up even justwise, and am enjoying it too much, kiss kiss smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Gpowered79(m): 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2011
See you guys latter, am going to pick my wife up.
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by dellnet: 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2011
Gpowered79:

See you guys latter, am going to pick my wife up.

I will be watching you.
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Gpowered79(m): 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2011
Just keep the hot thought coming.
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by dellnet: 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2011
by the way how much is your visa process to canada? I got 2 people I want to get in.
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by justwise(m): 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2011
Gpowered79:

For those of you who are in Canada and want to confirm this Visa plan you can reach me here in canada, "222 Broadway, Winnipeg, MB R3C 0R3". and call me on this--  0871 222 5969.

Bloody native doctor, is that Canadian mobile number?
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by lanresz(m): 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2011
@Gpowered79 do u own the Tunnel Mountain Resort at 502 Tunnel Mountain Road in Banf? Is that your personal home? Poster lives in both Winnipeg, Mb. and Banf, Ab and could be contacted at both places. Poster please stop conveying wrong information. The process for getting visas to US and Canada is not complex. The number u posted is not a Canadian one. Concentrate more on selling your herbs than trying to scam people.
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2011
Gpowered79:

It's best to research addresses, before using them to prop up your sagging ego. An absolute no-brainer.
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by lovemoi2(f): 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2011
What a desperate du/mb thief! Dude culd'nt even search for a decent fake adderess on google. Guess he ran out of time in the cyber cafe! CHEAP AZZ THIEF

look! native doctor no meal ticket for you here!
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2011
Lol. The 'phone number he provided - 0871 222 5969 is none other than the contact number for lastminute.com here in the UK. I thought I recognised the lo-call rate number. angry

@ Gpowered79: Don't you have any shame?
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by justwise(m): 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2011
Siena:

Lol. The 'phone number he provided - 0871 222 5969 is none other than the contact number for lastminute.com here in the UK. I thought I recognised the lo-call rate number. angry

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. . . wat a muppet he is. . really busted!!!
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by OAM4J: 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2011
Siena:

It's best to research addresses, before using them to prop up your sagging ego. An absolute no-brainer.

Siena:

bu ha ha ha ha grin grin grin BUSTED! ole, thief
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 15, 2011
Wow i love this. Justwise, Siena, OAM4J keep it up. I guess the i d i o t will come around with a new i.d. If he does we will still get him LOL grin
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Gpowered79(m): 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2011
WOW i can see everyone here is hot against Gpowered79. Just keep the thoughts coming.
Like i said what am offering is legit if you dont mind.
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2011
Gpowered79:

WOW i can see everyone here is hot against Gpowered79. Just keep the thoughts coming.

Oh yeah? Is that all you say? Then how do you explain the poached addresses and telephone number?
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by justwise(m): 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2011
Gpowered79:

You are a complete fraudster, fake address and fake number.
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Gpowered79(m): 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2011
justwise:

You are a complete fraudster, fake address and fake number.
@justwise you are welcome on today debate, how was your day?
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Gpowered79(m): 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2011
@justwise what can u do for Nigerian who want to travel abroad since you are calling me names, am asking you now? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by justwise(m): 7:24pm On Apr 15, 2011
Gpowered79:

@justwise what can u do for Nigerian who want to travel abroad since you are calling me names, am asking you now? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will strongly advice them to stay away from thieves like you.

(1) (2) (3)

Best European Countries Nigerians Can Immigrate To / My Nigerian Passport Renewla Experience In London / Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.