Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,102 members, 7,963,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:46 PM

Please Can Anyone Suggests Drug For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Can Anyone Suggests Drug For Me (893 Views)

Name Of The Drug For Sex (ladies) / If Your Partner Ever Suggests You Both Make A Sextape, Pls End The Relationship! / Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Anyone Suggests Drug For Me by Husspuppi: 11:03am On Feb 18, 2021
Good morning nlanders,av promise to be loyal and stay safe this year but something happened to me recently,on Val day i was sleeping jejely in my apartment when a girl phone she's coming to greet me when she arrives things between us and i had sex with her but i just forgo to use protection,she left so on Tuesday when am pissing i saw a white fluid on my dick and when i piss finish my penis head with be as if it's burning i just realized av caught gonorrhea please can anyone Suggest any treatment for me,av told sm1 he promise to bring me herb bt just in case i see anyone with any other treat suggestion, thanks..pl
Re: Please Can Anyone Suggests Drug For Me by Shellsploit: 11:07am On Feb 18, 2021
Okokobioko.. shocked
White fluid + burning sensation lipsrsealed

When u urinate, do u scream "Arrrrrghhhh....!"

1 Like

Re: Please Can Anyone Suggests Drug For Me by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
Na man you be
Re: Please Can Anyone Suggests Drug For Me by Randy100: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
Taar, you didn't forget protection. Be deceiving yourself not me.
Re: Please Can Anyone Suggests Drug For Me by BigDick70inch(m): 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ahhhhhhhhhh.......
Wahala be lyk.....UNPROTECTED SEX and GONORRHEA.......
Re: Please Can Anyone Suggests Drug For Me by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
Husspuppi:
Good morning nlanders,av promise to be loyal and stay safe this year but something happened to me recently,on Val day i was sleeping jejely in my apartment when a girl phone she's coming to greet me when she arrives things between us and i had sex with her but i just forgo to use protection,she left so on Tuesday when am pissing i saw a white fluid on my dick and when i piss finish my penis head with be as if it's burning i just realized av caught gonorrhea please can anyone Suggest any treatment for me,av told sm1 he promise to bring me herb bt just in case i see anyone with any other treat suggestion, thanks..pl
go to this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4957496/olosho-beer-parlour-share-olosho
you'll get reasonable advice for drugs to use.

1 Like

Re: Please Can Anyone Suggests Drug For Me by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
congratulations op..
that's ur Valentine result

Re: Please Can Anyone Suggests Drug For Me by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
Listen to one channel you no go hear, see confusion now from listening to many channels. Go chemist or hospital.

Re: Please Can Anyone Suggests Drug For Me by classicTutor(m): 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
Husspuppi:

Buy chloramphenicol capsules and peak milk. A cachet contain 10 capsules. Divide into two. Pour 5 capsules into half tin of milk (morning). Repeat same process for remain 5 capsules with half tin of milk in the night. You will be fine. Please, be informed that it is not sweet.
This only effective for gonorrhea. I will advice you get tested.

I come in peace.
Re: Please Can Anyone Suggests Drug For Me by drezzyx(m): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
ι ĸnow тнaт yoυ are looĸιng ғor ιnѕυlтѕ.
leт мe jυѕт advιce yoυ.
go and do a тeѕт ғor ѕ.т.d and нιv/aιdѕ.
Re: Please Can Anyone Suggests Drug For Me by Reex12(m): 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
Myryryry:
It is sex.

Nigerian MEN are SO useless.

All they know is sex and how to dupe white women.

#fact
incuding your father duped white women

your pastor too duped white women

an innocent farmer,conductor,driver,politician,electrician and all legal professions are duping white women?

Hanty be CREATIVE and not FOOLISH

STALE as fvK

(1) (Reply)

What Do Men Really Want? / Why Is Delta State So Blessed / Singer Gets Crazy Tattoo On Her Thighs & Ass – SEE PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.