Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,205 members, 7,936,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 09:13 PM

Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue (15096 Views)

See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi / See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) / We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by Blazing99: 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2011
Impressive but as a governor, this guy's dress sense is appalling
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by MeGaStReEt: 5:51pm On Apr 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Could OBJ and his children queue in like without security like that?

Could Babangida queue in like like that?

Could Alao-Akala queue in like like that?

Are you trying to say he went there all by himself

and were the securities suppose to queue with him?

I no fit fall for this guy film again
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

Are you trying to say he went there all by himself

and were the securities suppose to queue with him?

I no fit fall for this guy film again

Well true, but if his securities had been close to him,  we would have been given that info. no?
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by 190: 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Could OBJ and his children queue in like without security like that?

Could Babangida queue in like like that?

Could Alao-Akala queue in like like that?

Is there any need to queue and vote when more than half the students in that voting scene

havent been in school since November last year!!

That man is up to something again, Look at his face ( TAKE A VERY GOOD LOOK @ THAT FACE )

does that face look like someone that can bring change to edo state,

Look at his stiff criminal minded reddened eyes, the only thing he has contributed to edo state is water fountain in Benin

I heard the roads are even more worse, That man is worse than a chameleon  

**SPITS**

GOD 4BID BAD THING!!

( DONT LET HIM DECEIVE YOU PEOPLE )
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by Solozzo(m): 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

Oshiomole plays the politics well and understands the power of public perception with his khaki safari and bloodshot eyes and passion for associating with the masses. He has learned from his labour days. youshould visit him someday at his 13 room mansion in abuja  wink

This is shocking to hear that Oshomole owns such a big mansion worth billions of naira and pretends to be humble.

Are u sure of this?

Where did he make such an enormous amount of money from?. There might also be some other properties hiding and secret accounts too. Shame on Oshomole.If this is true, he is the Napoleon of George Orwell's Animal farm.
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by MeGaStReEt: 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2011
Blazing99:

Impressive but as a governor, t[b]his guy's dress sense is appalling[/b]

No mind am Oh, him dey try deceive people with him him dressing make them dey think say bar no dey the state
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2011
190:

Is there any need to queue and vote when more than half the students in that voting scene

havent been in school since November last year!!

That man is up to something again, Look at his face ( TAKE A VERY GOOD LOOK @ THAT FACE )

Look at his stiff criminal minded reddened eyes, the only thing he has contributed to edo state is water fountain in Benin

I heard the roads are even more worse, That man is worse than a chameleon  

**SPITS**

GOD 4BID BAD THING!!

( DONT LET HIM DECEIVE YOU PEOPLE )

LOL!

190 calm down.

He wasn't the only politician queuing in line to vote. I think either they've been "advised" to queue to "deceive" Nigerians or Change is really coming to Naija.

BELOW is Tunde Bakare!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/421413_compressed_JPG350447a442e7f24d29d492855023c314
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2011
Solozzo:

This is shocking to hear that Oshomole owns such a big mansion worth billions of naira and pretends to be humble.

Are u sure of this?

Where did he make such an enormous amount of money from?. There might also be some other properties hiding and secret accounts too. Shame on Oshomole.If this is true, he is the Napoleon of George Orwell's Animal farm.

Why him no go be humble?

He want them to scatter scatter the secret where he get the money to buy the mansion?
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by MaiSuya(m): 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2011
lionness:

looks like its photo-shopped. shame of oshimole's family. how can he dress out like that angry

It's not about his dressing, but I' must confess he does look slightly. . .out of place. . .
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by daroz(m): 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2011
190:

God knows how much i loathe this man,

He's the main problem behind edo state, Hes a complete Green snake

a fake and a bas[i]tar[/i]d undecided

Hes milked and caused more harm to edo state education than anything

Stooopid OLD fool,

Edo people are wiser now and would kick u out for deceiving them

Old fool

MeGaStReEt:

Oshiomole the schemer
MeGaStReEt:

This guy (Oshiomole) fooled me with his sweet mouth and action action rub-ish talk, not this time around, I know better now. He is even worst than Mr. Moustache. Look at what he's done to our universities

Get urself properlly examined
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by 190: 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2011
Solozzo:

Are u sure of this?

Exactly and if it wasnt for those Bini's that voted him into power

he wont be where he is today

Loooting from left, right and center

Take a very Good look @ that picture again and ask that boy behind the Thief ( the boy on a red and grey shirt ) when last he was at school

either cos of strikes or increment in school fees ( the response you would get from him would be shocking )

Edo state ( I think ) pays the highest Taxes in the country when they cant even boast of a single working industry in that state

Should that man lay his hands again on that state for another 4years ** i guarantee everyone that after 4years all you would see in that state **

is a dry windy desert with sands and bones everywhere

That bast[i]ar[/i]d!!
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by 190: 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2011
daroz:

You guys should go for proper medical checkup

A typical example of a ret[i]ar[/i]ded ( wall gecko ) cretin that voted another cretin into power

and as usual he's benin  undecided

Mai Suya:

It's not about his dressing, but I' must confess he does look slightly. . .out of place. . .

why wont his dress be out of place when all he knows everyday is sleeping with 4 girls every night

The lady he sleeps with 2day he never touches again,

Go figure  undecided

Im out of here
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by Zikkyy(m): 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2011
190:

do you have a better candidate in mind
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by efisher(m): 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2011
Hmmmm. Even the most respected leaders receive huge insults when they get into power. Na waooo!!! I thought GEJ was alone. I hear even Fashola has many people who do not like him grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by daroz(m): 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2011
Zikkyy:

Good question
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by MeGaStReEt: 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Well true, but if his securities had been close to him,  we would have been given that info. no?

If him wan go sheet, him securities go follow am?
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by 190: 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2011
Zikkyy:

Its better no body sits on that seat than have a THIEF sit there

Talk with one mouth and do something with another HAND!!  undecided

F[i]uc[/i]k it, i wish osunbor was given the chance the fool took away from him

Every sees this  beast as the prince in shinning amour,

he gives good speeches to deceive the Hungry masses of edo state

The dude is always in ABUJA chasing women around or clubbing and ruling edo state from abuja

That bastard should know that people have studied him too well

( watch it ) 2weeks to the governor elections he would come out and share brooms among benin women and they would

vote for him and then hunger and salivate for another 4years  undecided
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by redsun(m): 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2011
lionness:

Jarus, are you Edo? Why did you delete my post because I called him Oshimori? Have you been to other parts of Edo? Ekpoma is still where this schemer left it.
Abeg I will sue you if you touch any more of my post,

I actually thought bluetooth has become a moderator,deleting what he doesn't like from what he likes.But i hate complaining cheaply,if not that you just raised,i wouldn't have bothered.
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by 190: 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2011
[size=14pt]EDO STATE AS OF TODAY UNDER OSH-MOLE undecided::

Jobs:: NO
Education: NO
Security: NO
Electricity: NO
Road: NO
Food: NO

Water fountain: YES undecided
Increment in robbries:: YES
Increment in Taxes:: YES
Increment in school fees: YES
Increment in the number of Police deployed on the roads to heap sacks of CEMENT and sand like AFGHANISTAN :: YES
[/size]
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

If him wan go sheet, him securities go follow am?

Are you serious? For real?
For one , he has securities living in his compound. . . . two, how can you compare open public with the PRIVATE vicinity of his bedroom.
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by daroz(m): 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2011
190:

The dude is always in ABUJA chasing women around or clubbing and ruling edo state from abuja

That naughty person should know that people have studied him too well

( watch it ) 2weeks to the governor elections he would come out and share brooms among benin women and they would

Come o, who gave you this contract?
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by efisher(m): 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2011
@190, This is a golden question. The answer you give to this question will tell us how sincere you are with your judgement.

Question: [size=14pt]Has Oshiomhole performed better than Lucky Igbinedion so far?[/size]

Answer sincerely and we can move on from there. wink
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by 190: 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2011
efisher:

@190, This is a golden question. The answer you give to this question will tell us how sincere you are with your judgement.

Question: [size=14pt]Has Oshiomhole performed better than Lucky Igbinedion so far?[/size]

Answer sincerely and we can move on from there. wink

[size=15pt]Your question should be rephrased to something like this

BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND HIS DEMON'S WHO IS BETTER!! undecided

rephrase the question and i would answer you undecided
[/size]
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2011
190:

[size=15pt]Your question should be rephrased to something like this

BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND HIS DEMON'S WHO IS BETTER!! undecided

rephrase the question and i would answer you undecided
[/size]

ROTFLMAO!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by snowdrops(m): 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2011
The fact remains, of all the contenders for governship in edo state he remains the most credible candidate.
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by MeGaStReEt: 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2011
@efisher

What exactly has Oshiomole done in Edo State
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by Zikkyy(m): 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2011
190:

That naughty person should know that people have studied him too well

I got this feeling you are a close relative and beneficiary of either Osunbor or Aneni (maybe both) wink

Come to think of it, both names remind one of the famous duo; monday osunbor and his guy Anini smiley my brother/sister, stop supporting criminals smiley The day you are able to produce a better candidate, we will kick out oshiomole smiley
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by 190: 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

@efisher

What exactly has Oshiomole done in Edo State

dont ask me

ask the bini's  undecided who he bribed with BROOMS and half Kilo of SALT  undecided

The little education that edo had before has completely gone down the drain

All other aspects of life in edo state >> BANZA <<

[size=15pt]Xcept water fountain and flowers that died within 2weeks cos they knew that state wasn't for them  undecided[/size]

One thing i have seen is people who are behind that man thinks he's doing a good Job while they sit their crooked and wretched asses

back home and watch him steal money and account to nothing,

They should Visit other states that couldnt look edo state in the Eye before Igbinedion came into power and see the struggle there

Almost 13yrs go and Luck has forfeited that state   undecided
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by 190: 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2011
snowdrops:

The fact remains, of all the contenders for governship in edo state he remains the most credible candidate.

STORY!! undecided

I want u to ask yourself

The difference between Igbenedion and This thief was

Igbenedion stole and everyone knew he was stealing

This thief steals and cleans his mouth so you never know

They are both the same thing undecided
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by snowdrops(m): 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2011
Igbinedion stole and there was no sign of development on ground.
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by 190: 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2011
Zikkyy:

The day you are able to produce a better candidate, we will kick out oshiomole smiley

Exactly deep down in your heart you know he's not the right person afterwards

Thats what i wanna hear  undecided

Later dude's

Im outta here make i go find food chop!!  grin
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by 190: 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2011
snowdrops:

Igbinedion stole and there was no sign of development on ground.

And oshiomole STole and is still stealing and STill no sign of development on ground

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Terrorism: Telecom Firms Threaten To Cut Off North (Pics) / Hundreds Suspected Boko-Haram Detainees Killed In Military Camps-amnesty Int'l / Oshiomhole Attends Au-Ukhua Carnival In Agebebode (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.