Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,202 members, 7,936,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 08:56 PM

Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue (15093 Views)

See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi / See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) / We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by Nobody: 5:00am On Apr 11, 2011
@190

Ol boy shut your fvcking trap!

I guess you lost your way here, go back to that fvking rat hole, i mean the sexuality thread. Thats where your star shines.

You spit rubbish and talk sh.it. You only did your NYSC in edo 2008 right? And the next thing your mouth is gushing out stinking gutter water from hearsays (dem say dem say).

The citizens on 'ground' know better. So go Zap yourself. Ozuo!
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by 190: 7:47am On Apr 11, 2011
another cretin on the looose,

oshiomole followers, olodo  grin  grin  grin
   grin  grin  grin
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by ignorantguru(m): 8:26am On Apr 11, 2011
babaearly:

@190

I guess you lost your way here, go back to that fvking rat hole, i mean the sexuality thread. Thats where your star shines.

You spit rubbish and talk sh.it. You only did your NYSC in edo 2008 right? And the next thing your mouth is gushing out stinking gutter water from hearsays (dem say dem say).

i fink u are the one who lost you way!!!, Let's be realistic Oshiothief is really an empty drum @190 u are so correct.
Look at it from this point of view, there are major sector in governance you don't toy with . 1) Health 2) Education 3)Security , And i tell you oshiothief has failed in this area.

I remember one of his campaign talk ."i will make education available for all " his words. A year later he came to ekpoma an said "education is not meant for all".
I see him as nothing but a bigger thief cos 'gbogbo won ni ole eni ti won ba mu ni barawo'
yeah yeah yeah Lucky na barawo but oshi na thief .
tell me thief and barawo difference dey, abeg all this bini peeps, wey dey come here dey drop sentimental talk make una go boil stone take cure una sickness ohh cos oshiothief's jazz don kpake una brain, mscheeeeeeeeeewwww
I lost a neighbor in Irrua teaching hospital because of oshiothief RIP ma.
Tell me why should i vote this vagabond in again?

190:

another cretin on the looose,

oshiomole followers, olodo  grin  grin  grin
   grin  grin  grin

@190 roflmao even if u sleep on the transformer nothing go do u jare chop knockle,
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by 4good(m): 8:53am On Apr 11, 2011
Sincerely speaking and without any bias, this pics is a prophecy and a message. When Nigeria truly gets to this stage then we are already fulfilled.
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by Isapro1(m): 8:59am On Apr 11, 2011
HATERS YOU VOTE FOR OSHOMOLE THE THEIF ,YOU NORE VOTE FOR AM OH WHENEVER THE GUY DECIDE SAY HIM WAN CONTEST AGAIN.THE BINI PEOPLE GO VOTE FOR AM,BECAUSE HIM BETTER PASS THE LAST 2 THEIF WEN DON FIRST SIT DOWN THERE
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by shanga(m): 9:06am On Apr 11, 2011
We day happy the way things are be for Edo state, I no believed say I go ever witness such change in Edo state. God bless you osho and we are waiting to vote you again.
@190 why you hate our hero like this na becos e penis him scatter your yansh,u think say e go give you contract. Wake up dear.
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by 190: 9:07am On Apr 11, 2011
ignorantguru:

i fink u are the one who lost you way!!!, Let's be realistic Oshiothief is really an empty drum @190 u are so correct.
Look at it from this point of view, there are major sector in governance you don't toy with [size=48pt]. 1) Health  2) Education 3)Security ,  And i tell you oshiothief has failed in this area.[/size]

I remember one of his campaign talk ."i will make education available for all " his words. A year later he came to ekpoma  an said "education is not meant for all".
I see him as nothing but a bigger thief cos 'gbogbo won ni ole eni ti won ba mu ni barawo'
yeah yeah yeah Lucky na barawo but oshi na thief .
tell me thief and barawo difference dey,  abeg all this bini peeps, wey dey come here dey drop sentimental talk make una go boil stone take cure una sickness ohh cos oshiothief's jazz don kpake una brain, mscheeeeeeeeeewwww
I lost a neighbor in Irrua teaching hospital because of oshiothief  RIP ma.
Tell me why should i vote this vagabond in again?

@190 roflmao even if u sleep on the transformer nothing go do u jare chop knockle,

Make i make the thing BIG make them fit read cos most of them are semi-illetrates and that fool obviously has milked them dry from their senses

Ignorance they say is truly bliss

I lost my Grandmother in that same Hospital cos of doctor's strike over dispute with this wildeebeesst  undecided

May her soul rest in perfect peace,

Like i said if this dude gets back into power

Give EDO STATE Another 3 years it would become as Dry and HOT like sokoto with blood and bones

This grey crested newt called oshio-thief gives you water to drink and then flog you 20 strokes of cane on your bare back and people are here receiving the canning and drinking

water from him::

Ignorance is truly bliss once again  undecided

Gawd knows how much i hate this man,
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by 190: 9:11am On Apr 11, 2011
shanga:

We day happy the way things are be for Edo state, I no believed say I go ever witness such change in Edo state. God bless you osho and we are waiting to vote you again.
@190 why you hate our hero like this na becos e manliness him scatter your yansh,u think say e go give you contract. Wake up dear.

Mugu business is Good business!

All the cretins that follow this thief dey suffer, suffer.

"Suffer suffer for world, enjoyment for Governor "

Bloody, reetarded mugus following a criminal Man of Fraud!

Ediots like shanga.
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by 190: 9:12am On Apr 11, 2011
babaearly:

@190

Zombie o, Zombie

Tell am to go straight

Na jorro, jarra, Jorro

No brake, no jam, no sense

Na jorro, jarra, Jorro
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by andyanders: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2011
[color=#990000]ACN MUST OVERTAKE PDP. I CAN ONLY GO TO VOTE WHEN FASHOLA CONTESTS FOR PRESIDENCY. HE IS A TRUE DEMOCRAT. A MAN WITH VISSION. I LOST MY EYE GLASS,GOLD PLATED FRAME I BOUGHT $1,999 IN AMERICA AT OSHODI AS IT WAS SNATCHED FROM MY EYES IN THE AFTERNOON. COMING BACK TO SEE OSHODI TRANSFORMED IS TO SAY THAT THE MAN IN QUESTION CAN TRANSFORM THIS COUNTRY/color]
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by shanga(m): 9:16am On Apr 11, 2011
Just tell us the truth. He did not pay well after TDB.Osho for president.
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by 190: 9:25am On Apr 11, 2011
ROTFLMFAO!!

That short toothpick for president,

How old are u seriously 12

He has killed the people of edo state within 2years and now Nigerians

ROTLFMFAO!! Ignorance is really at its best undecided
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 11, 2011
190:

Make i make the thing BIG make them fit read cos most of them are semi-illetrates and that fool obviously has milked them dry from their senses

Ignorance they say is truly bliss

I lost my Grandmother in that same Hospital cos of doctor's strike over dispute with this wildeebeesst  undecided

May her soul rest in perfect peace,

Like i said if this dude gets back into power

Give EDO STATE Another 3 years it would become as Dry and HOT like sokoto with blood and bones

This grey crested newt called oshio-thief gives you water to drink and then flog you 20 strokes of cane on your bare back and people are here receiving the canning and drinking

water from him::

Ignorance is truly bliss once again  undecided

Gawd knows how much i hate this man,

Stop tripping over this shiiit cuz you are not making any sense at all.I know how edo state and benin in particular used to be despite the fact that lucky and osunbor were both bini and esan respectively but these guys didn't do anything for the state.
Oshiomhole is a minority from edo north and he has done far more for the benins than their own son to the extent that your oba himself strongly approved him within 2 years in power.
compare his 2 years in power to pdp 's 10 years before you start spewing rubbish here or you go back to romance section where your  contribution will be highly appreciated.
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by chelseabmw(m): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^

Why r u guyz always referring to Benin? Where else has he done something?
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by 190: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2011
@Blue tooth

Who left the DOG's Cage Open again for you to come out undecided

Why are you Judging edo state based on benin

ITS EDO STATE Not Benin state, BTW What has your thief done in the sector of Health  2) Education 3)Security

Clearly you are just a zombie like himself,

all led by a blind man
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by 190: 9:37am On Apr 11, 2011
chelseabmw:

^^^^^^^^^^^

Chelsea seriously their matter don tire me,

I have never seen a bunch of Unethical blind bat hypocrites like this before

Its things like this thats making that state So backward compared to other states undecided

they simply dont have a clue on what development is,

All they keep saying is Benin Benin Benin, WHAT ELSE HAS THAT SHORT RETARDEEED TOOTHPICK DWARF done again

in other zones apart from Benin>> Absoutely NOTHING,

I heard hes fixing street lights cos of the un-coming election in Ehor ( 2weeks to election when it wasnt fixed in 2years )

Buahahahaha, he thinks the people of Ehor are daft in their thinking, he would get the shock of his life

There are no Jobs in EDO state (None) Ekpoma which ought to play a hugh role in Edo development is totally abandoned

Anyway therez no use xchanging words with these utter cretin's cos surely that man has really drank palm wine on the heads of these beings undecided
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by perostical: 9:42am On Apr 11, 2011
Who said Oshiomhole's picture was photoshoped? Well, here are more photos for you. Nigerians should learn to be humble and know that they report to the ordinary people who vote them in, like Oshiomhole has done here.

Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 11, 2011
190:

[color=deeppink]@Blue tooth

Who left the DOG's Cage Open again for you to come out  undecided

Why are you Judging edo state based on benin

ITS EDO STATE Not Benin state, BTW What has your thief done in the sector of Health  2) Education 3)Security

Clearly you are just a zombie like himself,

all led by a blind man

Now you are sounding like an idiiot.I know more about edo state than you cuz I  have a lot of friends that keep me posted with events there.On education,the governor recently intervened in the crisis between the students and the Ambrose Ali management over school fees hike and also in the college of education.On health,I learnt he's building an entirely new central hospital in benin and also embark on building over general hospital in some other local governments while on security,he has launched a jont-taskforce of security agencies to curb the spate of kidnapping and armed robbery.
Now tell me the achievements of lucky igbinedion who ruled for 8 years and prof osunbor that ruled for almost 2 years.
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by perostical: 9:44am On Apr 11, 2011
More of Oshiomhole

Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by perostical: 9:46am On Apr 11, 2011
Lionness, you said photoshopped? Here's another photograph!

Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by 190: 9:48am On Apr 11, 2011
@Black tooth

Where have i commended Lucky for almost killing the people of edo

All i have said so far is that this Oshio Thief shouldnt be commended cos hes also a sly thief in sheep clothing

Look @ that man ( Look closely if your eyes are really working ) does that man look like a good person to you

He's a sly fox for Bleep sake, anyway y'all f[i]ox[/i]es so continue,
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 11, 2011
chelseabmw:

^^^^^^^^^^^

Most edo indigenes that despise oshiomole are most from Esan and their fear is understandable.first is the Anenih factor losing out in the scheme of edo politics and second is the osunbor factor losing to Oshiomole at the tribunal.so I don't expect you guys to see anything good in him.
the fact remains that his 2 years in office is better than the 10 years of pdp misrule .
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by shanga(m): 9:56am On Apr 11, 2011
Nonsense because you lost your Grandmother during the doctor’s strike in Benin does not make him a bad person.onces again tells us the main reason why you hate the best governor in Nigeria. I was employed last 6 months into the civil service and we are expecting our maximum wedge this month, which he has agreed to pay.
If e no pay you well after Till Day Break go talk am for romance section okay……
@bluetooth u get sense make we bone the ashaw make she day fool herself.
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by ideylaff: 9:57am On Apr 11, 2011
Oshiomole plays the politics well and understands the power of public perception with his khaki safari and bloodshot eyes and passion for associating with the masses. He has learned from his labour days. youshould visit him someday at his 13 room mansion in abuja  

Abio oooooo,

ok NICE 2 SEE him on the queue, but I know the fella in and out

as Labour leader he used to drive around in Range Rovers numbered, NLC 1, 2, 3, 4 in a convoy,

none of them are perfect but at least if we could have one who will do something and chop less we will get the right leader one day

I'm not an Oshiomole fan anyday anytime cos I've seen through his "clarus kinda/IM BROKE HUMBLE  fake" life style

I mean the other day the fella was fighting and screaming profanities in public as labour leader at the NICO NOGA HOTEL (back then) check-in desk  just cos they
put him in a slightly smaller suite while he said he booked the presidential suit of the hotel Talk about been humble.

"he goes u expect me to sleep in a small suite, have u seen my entourage", shame, sad sad

The poor girl at the desk burst into tears while Oshiomole drove off in a siren (as labour leader oo) in his Range Rover Convoy. NOBODY HOLY PASS I JUST TIRE FOR PDP THAT'S ALL

THE FELLAS VISITS MINNA LIKE ITS GOING OUT OF FASHION TO SEE IBB FOR WHAT i DONT KNOW, HE'S BN' COMPROMISED FROM HIS LABOUR DAYS. ISSSHH lipsrsealed

Just better than the last governor that's all, nothing special
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2011
190:

@Black tooth

Where have i commended Lucky for almost killing the people of edo

All i have said so far is that this Oshio Thief shouldnt be commended cos hes also a sly thief in sheep clothing

Look @ that man ( Look closely if your eyes are really working ) does that man look like a good person to you

He's a sly fox for bleep sake, anyway y'all f[i]ox[/i]es so continue,
You can only know a working governor based on comparison and that is why I keep comparing an achiever to a loser to you.Show me the aspects  oshiomole has not touched in edo state in just two years in office cuz I will be proud to have him govern oyo and ogun state together  !
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 11, 2011
ideylaff:

Abio oooooo,

ok NICE 2 SEE him on the queue, but I know the fella in and out

as Labour leader he used to drive around in Range Rovers numbered, NLC 1, 2, 3, 4 in a convoy,

none of them are perfect but at least if we could have one who will do something and chop less we will get the right leader one day

I'm not an Oshiomole fan anyday anytime cos I've seen through his "clarus kinda/IM BROKE HUMBLE  fake" life style

I mean the other day the fella was fighting and screaming profanities in public as labour leader and NICO NOGA HOTEL check in desk  back then cos they
put him in a smaller suite while he said he booked the presidential suit of the hotel Talk about been humble.

The poor girl at the desk burst into tears while Oshiomole drove off in a siren (as labour leader oo) in his Range Rover Convoy. NOBODY HOLY PASS I JUST TIRE FOR PDP THAT'S ALL

THE FELLAS VISITS MINNA LIKE ITS GOING OUT OF FASHION TO SEE IBB FOR WHAT i DONT KNOW, HE'S BN' COMPROMISED FROM HIS LABOUR DAYS. ISSSHH lipsrsealed

Just better than the last governor that's all, nothing special

I dont understand. . .should an NLC president live an impoverished lifestyle or was he bound by any law not to use a landrover personally or in official capacity ? You also forgot that oshiomole had close relation with some international organizations as a labour leader,yet you wanted him to drive a jallopie to work everyday abi because he's a labour leader ?
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by peelovee(f): 10:12am On Apr 11, 2011
kodos to Governor Oshimomho for his conduct.

I bet u that no Governor can do what he has just done, to cue, ?  lipsrsealed

Oshimomho is an examplinary democrat
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by 190: 10:14am On Apr 11, 2011
ROTFLMFAO @ Range rover NLC 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Tell me what business this thief has with IBB

It takes one to know one, he's always in abuja doing what there

Lucky was a thief but certainly this Oshio-thief isnt the answer to edo problem's

shikena  cool

shanga:

Nonsense because you lost your Grandmother during the doctor’s strike in Benin does not make him a bad person.onces again tells us the main reason why you hate the best governor in Nigeria. I was employed last 6 months into the civil service and we are expecting our maximum wedge this month, which he has agreed to pay.
If e no pay you well after Till Day Break go talk am for romance section okay……
@bluetooth u get sense make we bone the ashaw make she day fool herself.

Zombie oo Zombie

Zombie oooh Zombie
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by Trisha5: 10:17am On Apr 11, 2011
@ 190 why do you guys rant rubbish on public forums? you call this guy the nect worst thing after Igbinedion? Why did u take out Osunbor the PDP figure head. Come-on, even Fashola that has been on seat for 4years now hasnt gotten to all parts of Lagos talkless of Oshiomole who hasnt been Governor for that long. The guy is trying, give kudos when u see good things and stop blabbing. Benin-city has never looked this good since way back Oyegun's days.

You guys seriously baffle me on this forum.
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by Isapro1(m): 10:30am On Apr 11, 2011
190, You see the New structure of that primary school,I tell you most Government primary school for Edo state get Such look, befor dis new look then the building wen dey the primary school na building of 1940ths Government Primary school totally die for EDO STATE Dilapited Buildings, Now with Dis your Thief Many of this school nor get Dilapited Buildings anymore for anymore, so for now the Guy better past dose other theif wen done dey there
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by Isapro1(m): 10:31am On Apr 11, 2011
190, You see the New structure of that primary school,I tell you most Government primary school for Edo state get Such look, befor dis new look then the building wen dey the primary school na building of 1940ths Government Primary school totally die for EDO STATE Dilapited Buildings, Now with Dis your Thief Many of this school nor get Dilapited Buildings anymore for anymore, so for now the Guy better past dose other theif wen done dey there
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by daroz(m): 10:32am On Apr 11, 2011
[size=15pt]190, you are a very big fool[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC / Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated / Security Guard Assaulted By CCT Chairman Petitions Human Rights Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.