Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,204 members, 7,936,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 09:11 PM

Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue (15095 Views)

See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi / See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) / We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by 190: 10:36am On Apr 11, 2011
@Trisha5

Baffle for yourself  undecided

This dude is a thief and a criminal, are we talking about looks here

Benin city hasnt looked this good since the time of oyegun days

Did you vote him into power to beautify benin or rather make life better for the people of Edo state

This dude has done nothing worth of a single praise cos there has simply been No Jobs in that state,

He promised 5000 Jobs, i watched his swearing in oath on TV and was mainly gonna focus on the youths.

Today not even up to 200 Jobs in the whole state, where are the Youths all reckless and abadonded and to make issues worse

at home cos he's either increased school fees, lecturer's tax or sent everyone of them home on strike

No roads outside benin and lastly No security ( Instead he has increased the # of check points on federal roads )

Police now charge N50, while soliders charge N100 all under oshiomole rule  undecided

All he does is present a clean bill to the outside world where-as his mind is as black as charcoal and his indoors is as scattered as that

of a mad' man's home  undecided

May God punish that man ( Shege banza, Oloriburuku )
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by 190: 10:37am On Apr 11, 2011
[size=18pt]@daroz

Yes after your FATHER AND THE THIEF you voted into power undecided
[/size]
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by shakers(m): 10:41am On Apr 11, 2011
daroz:

[size=15pt]190, you are a very big fool[/size]

i so much agree with you, only a big fool or a PDP loyalist will say all the rubbish she is saying here,i am an edo man, i visit benin city often, my parents are there and i know what this man from edo north has done for us, if 190 is saying all this about our comrade governor, what will she say about the 10 yrs of pdp in edo state,
the comrade does not need to campaign to win a second term, his good work is campaigning for him,
Oshimole abeg carry go jor, nothing do you
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by 190: 10:43am On Apr 11, 2011
Isapro1:

190, You see the New structure of that primary school,I tell you most Government primary school for Edo state get Such look, befor dis new look  then the building wen dey the primary school na building of 1940ths Government  Primary school totally die for EDO STATE  Dilapited Buildings, Now with Dis your Thief Many of this school nor get Dilapited Buildings anymore for anymore, so for now the Guy better past dose other theif wen done dey there

You spoke well,

What i want you to understand is

I am not saying the guy isnt trying Obviously he has tried cos he planted some flowers and laid some water fountain  at the center of benin

My Problem with this dude was he promised he was gonna focus on the youths and provide JOBS ( in quote 5000 Jobs )

Today the youths are still all Jobless, i mean why would he promise to focus on the youth and also give people false Hope that he would provide

Jobs when he clearly has no atom of idea on how to keep to his promises,

Armed robberies in that state has been on the increase, the police force are as useless as always still under this thief and yet all he does is

stand in a queue and vote to deceive people once again  undecided
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by ideylaff: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2011
I dont understand. . .should an NLC president live an impoverished lifestyle or was he bound by any law not to use a landrover personally or in official capacity ? You also forgot that oshiomole had close relation with some international organizations as a labour leader,yet you wanted him to drive a jallopie to work everyday abi because he's a labour leader ?

@ Bluetooth my bro, , No one is saying that he should lead am impoverished life, bro open your eyes, he was representing the people as labour leader, how then can he use the little money 4rm the government/tax payers contribution to buy RangeRovers,  this is not Daewoooo, all personalised numbers,

come on. ask anyone who has seen him in his convoy blowing siren all over the place as labour leader

NLC 1, NLC 2, NLC 3, NLC 4, come on, thats not humility at all, (the fella was labour by default but labour inside)

Does it really take 2 years for a sensible person to make an impact even if its an area, shebi den dey collect monthly allocation form FG like
beggars every month, nothing to show and yet we start to say he needs 4 year,

it took Fashola 100 days to show the line he was going to tow,

That is why its standard to say 100 days of bla bla bla,

A labour leader does not need to block book Presidential Suite in NICON NOGA does he, naaaa,

if he wants to live his real self he should let people know and not fool people like he has right now,

have u 4gotten the meeting he had recently and invited IBB secretly to give credence to IBB's presidential ambition

WHAT IS NOT CLEAR TO YOU,  shocked
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by shakers(m): 10:58am On Apr 11, 2011
190:

You spoke well,

I am not saying the guy isnt trying Obviously he has tried cos he planted some flowers and laid some water fountain  at the center of benin

My Problem with this dude was he promised he was gonna focus on the youths and provide JOBS ( in quote 5000 Jobs )

Today the youths are still all Jobless, i mean why would he promise to focus on the youth and also give people false Hope that he would provide

Armed robberies in that state has been on the increase, the police force are as useless as always still under this thief and yet all he does is

stand in a queue and vote to deceive people once again  undecided

the issue of unemployment is not particular to only edo state, its nationwide, and so far the man has employed quite a number of young people directly or indirectly, the state government under him lifted the embargo on employment set by the previous administration, and has employed graduates into the edo state civil service, he created a traffic management scheme that has people working in it, the various road construction and other jobs going on in the states has people working for them even if its on a short term basis,, so madam 190, the man is doing pretty good for a governor, we have not seen a governor like him in edo state since 1999,
the previous governors where not even able to plant those flowers and build the water fountain you are talking about,
so if you are an edo indigene whether resident there or not, you should give the man kudos.
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 11, 2011
190:

You spoke well,

stand in a queue and vote to deceive people once again  

Now I can see how ignorant you are.so oshimhole should provide jobs for youths in two years in a state that has the civil service as the only source of employment.Apart from the brewries in eod state and the tv stations,how many employment avenue was available in edo state nd in case you don't there has been a ban on civil service recruitment in the state until oshimhole became governor and lifted the ban.
To me,it' s not the duty of oshiomhole to provide jobs but an enabling environment could encourage private business to invest in the state and in returm provide jobs for the youths.this stride we've seen in his ability to race the infastructural level of the state;constructing roads across all the local government.
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by perostical: 11:14am On Apr 11, 2011
[tr]Abio oooooo,

ok NICE 2 SEE him on the queue, but I know the fella in and out

as Labour leader he used to drive around in Range Rovers numbered, NLC 1, 2, 3, 4 in a convoy,

none of them are perfect but at least if we could have one who will do something and chop less we will get the right leader one day

I'm not an Oshiomole fan anyday anytime cos I've seen through his "clarus kinda/IM BROKE HUMBLE fake" life style

I mean the other day the fella was fighting and screaming profanities in public as labour leader at the NICO NOGA HOTEL (back then) check-in desk just cos they
put him in a slightly smaller suite while he said he booked the presidential suit of the hotel Talk about been humble.

"he goes u expect me to sleep in a small suite, have u seen my entourage", shame,

The poor girl at the desk burst into tears while Oshiomole drove off in a siren (as labour leader oo) in his Range Rover Convoy. NOBODY HOLY PASS I JUST TIRE FOR PDP THAT'S ALL

THE FELLAS VISITS MINNA LIKE ITS GOING OUT OF FASHION TO SEE IBB FOR WHAT i DONT KNOW, HE'S BN' COMPROMISED FROM HIS LABOUR DAYS. ISSSHH

Just better than the last governor that's all, nothing special
[/tr]

U lie man! Oshiomhole has a house in Abuja so does not need to stay in the hotel, and if he wanted to stay in the hotel, his aides, not him, book the room. He's a Governor for crying out loud. And as for Minna, how did u know he goes to Minna all the time, what were u doing there, LIAR!
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by Isapro1(m): 11:16am On Apr 11, 2011
190 i understand him work never reach your side or your family End or the 5000 Jobs and Jobless Youth  but believe me dis guy don try pass the past 2 guys , also one your post say  the last time you visted Bini was 2008? well i guess you have not see the Major road that lead to the heart of Edo state (not the water fountian)Did your informa told you about UGBOWO FIVE JUNCTION ROAD ,TEACHER HOUSE  EGOR ROAD,ALL THE DRILL NAIGE SYSTEM FROM EVBOTOBU DOWN TO ASORO?
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by Shanice111: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2011
190:

@Trisha5

Baffle for yourself  undecided

This dude is a thief and a criminal, are we talking about looks here

Benin city hasnt looked this good since the time of oyegun days

Did you vote him into power to beautify benin or rather make life better for the people of Edo state

This dude has done nothing worth of a single praise cos there has simply been No Jobs in that state,

He promised 5000 Jobs, i watched his swearing in oath on TV and was mainly gonna focus on the youths.

Today not even up to 200 Jobs in the whole state, where are the Youths all reckless and abadonded and to make issues worse

at home cos he's either increased school fees, lecturer's tax or sent everyone of them home on strike

No roads outside benin and lastly No security ( Instead he has increased the # of check points on federal roads )

Police now charge N50, while soliders charge N100 all under oshiomole rule  undecided

All he does is present a clean bill to the outside world where-as his mind is as black as charcoal and his indoors is as scattered as that

of a mad' man's home  undecided

May God punish that man ( Shege banza, Oloriburuku )

Oh dear, this 190 person wont quit. The arguments are hilarious and what is even funnier is it is laced with insults without any real strategy or road map for change or alternatives. Oshiomole isnt perfect but in Nigeria he is among the 5 working Governors and we have 36 States innit. So until we totally embrace democracy where elected officials are actually elected and perform, Oshiomole will do. Meanwhile, Americans are fed up of Obama, he promised jobs too and they still have record numbers of jobless people. Same thing in Britain, thats why the past Labour leader dint survive. Another election will come but we wont remove Oshiomole unless there is a better alternative. Until then let him continue the infrastructural developments which has created some employment and improve security hopefully the private sector will tap in. Alittle birdie told me that Guinness Nigeria plans to build the biggest Brewery in Africa in Benin (Very credible source). I hear the Governor is planning to expand road networks in Oregbeni to help achive this. Tell your friends to apply for jobs there soon, Edo State is working and we love our Governor! capishe,
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by nagoma(m): 11:28am On Apr 11, 2011
i HAVE NEVER THOUGHT I CAN AGREE WITH BEAF THAT SOON - WELL , JUST ON ONE ISSUE - HUMILITY IN DRESSING IS A VIRTUE.
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by nagoma(m): 11:28am On Apr 11, 2011
i HAVE NEVER THOUGHT I CAN AGREE WITH BEAF THAT SOON -  WELL , JUST ON ONE ISSUE -  HUMILITY IN DRESSING IS A VIRTUE.
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by chelseabmw(m): 11:28am On Apr 11, 2011
@190
 U would belive that they are fixing election street light in ekpoma rite now(only from alli square to police station) lolzzzzz
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by ideylaff: 11:32am On Apr 11, 2011
U lie man! Oshiomhole has a house in Abuja so does not need to stay in the hotel, and if he wanted to stay in the hotel, his aides, not him, book the room. He's a Governor for crying out loud. And as for Minna, how did u know he goes to Minna all the time, what were u doing there, LIAR!

Mr @ perostical cant you read?

This was when he was labour leader,

how many labour leaders drive around in Range Rovers?   all over the world, WHILE IN THE OFFICE, AS LABOUR LEADERS,

Labour Leader dey get house for Abuja LOL,  and he has no business he does right?

So because you have a house in Abuja means u cannot check-into a Hotel, have u bn to Abuja b4, don't u see Governors lodging @ NICON even though
they have liaison offices all over the place,

All I'm saying his, he might be better than Lucky or Osunbo, still he has nothing up there to offer,  he his a Jolly Jolly Governor
poking chicks all over the place.

I don't argue much over here but when I speak take it 4rm me. I saw him with my KoroKoro eyes and was about to approach him to say
excuse me sir, please keep fighting for the masses don't give up ooo and all of a sudden he just started to have a go at the
check-in girl @ the desk.

he left in annoyance and I walked towards his entourage and saw NLC cars parked outside with private numbers and I thought damn, "the people
are bn fooled here oo"

The check in girl was bn consoled when another person said he his always quick to blow fuse like that and always doing big manism anytime he comes visiting

Ask all the IBB hag around you know they will tell you Oshiomole is an IBB apologist to the bone

cant you read in between the lines just because he's on a queue don't mean jack 2 me and a few of us on here,
NOT SAYING OSHIOMOLE IS MY GOD BY ALL IM SAYING IS IM NOT FOOLED BY ALL THESE OUTSIDE
SHOW[b]
I CHALLENGE ANYBODY ON HERE WHO HAS WORKED WITH OSHIOMOLE THAT HE DOES NOT SLEEP IN NICON OR DOES NOT VISIT
MINNA ON HERE. YES I DO AND I STAND BY MY WORDS TOTALLY[/b]
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 11, 2011
perostical:

[tr][color=#000099][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Abio oooooo,

ok NICE 2 SEE him on the queue, but I know the fella in and out

as Labour leader he used to drive around in Range Rovers numbered, NLC 1, 2, 3, 4 in a convoy,

none of them are perfect but at least if we could have one who will do something and chop less we will get the right leader one day

I'm not an Oshiomole fan anyday anytime cos I've seen through his "clarus kinda/IM BROKE HUMBLE  fake" life style

I mean the other day the fella was fighting and screaming profanities in public as labour leader at the NICO NOGA HOTEL (back then)  check-in desk  just  cos they
put him in a slightly smaller suite while he said he booked the presidential suit of the hotel Talk about been humble.  

"he goes u expect me to sleep in a small suite, have u seen my entourage", shame,    

The poor girl at the desk burst into tears while Oshiomole drove off in a siren (as labour leader oo) in his Range Rover Convoy. NOBODY HOLY PASS I JUST TIRE FOR PDP THAT'S ALL

THE FELLAS VISITS MINNA LIKE ITS GOING OUT OF FASHION TO SEE IBB FOR WHAT i DONT KNOW, HE'S BN' COMPROMISED FROM HIS LABOUR DAYS. ISSSHH

Just better than the last governor that's all, nothing special

U lie man![b] Oshiomhole has a house in Abuja so does not need to stay in the hotel, [/b]and if he wanted to stay in the hotel, his aides, not him, book the room. He's a Governor for crying out loud. And as for Minna, how did u know he goes to Minna all the time, what were u doing there, LIAR!

I know his house in maitama district which he has been living in since his days as NLC president so I don't know where the guy got misinformed about him staying in transcorp hilton.moreover,I don't see oshiomole as someone that can use a convoy of five customized registered landrover.wtf
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by efeosazee: 11:42am On Apr 11, 2011
Shanice111:

Oh dear, this 190 person wont quit. The arguments are hilarious and what is even funnier is it is laced with insults without any real strategy or road map for change or alternatives. Oshiomole isnt perfect but in Nigeria he is among the 5 working Governors and we have 36 States innit. So until we totally embrace democracy where elected officials are actually elected and perform, Oshiomole will do. Meanwhile, Americans are fed up of Obama, he promised jobs too and they still have record numbers of jobless people. Same thing in Britain, thats why the past Labour leader dint survive. Another election will come but we wont remove Oshiomole unless there is a better alternative. Until then let him continue the infrastructural developments which has created some employment and improve security hopefully the private sector will tap in. Alittle birdie told me that Guinness Nigeria plans to build the biggest Brewery in Africa in Benin (Very credible source). I hear the Governor is planning to expand road networks in Oregbeni to help achive this. Tell your friends to apply for jobs there soon, Edo State is working and we love our Governor! capishe,

I am really shocked with your opinion. Oshiomhole now control police in federal roads, put your blames right. The state has seen tremendous improvement since he came in, Education has been better but it will take time for him to get everything right (look at the primary schools). Even when Christ was alive they were critics, thats why till today not everybody believe in him.  Oshiomhole is just another man doing his best, there have not been any better governor, we are seeing and we believe. There is unemployment problem even in the most developed countries, so dont blame him for trying to do something. Your insult is actually uncalled for.
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by Xfactoria: 11:51am On Apr 11, 2011
Oshiomole on t5he queue is quite commendable but I won't be carried away by it.

That was how Ayo Fayose deceived them with humility in Ekiti when he would stop by the road-side to buy hot corns and groundnut while syphoning their money away through fake poultry and road projects!!!!
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by ideylaff: 11:52am On Apr 11, 2011

That was how Ayo Fayose deceived them with humility in Ekiti when he would stop by the road-side to buy hot corns and groundnut while syphoning their money away through fake poultry and road projects!!!!

Thank you oooo
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by nagoma(m): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2011
Sorry !! the man in the picture inot Oshimole. This is a shool teacher in Bariga and I can identify him with his wrist watch and his smiley smile. The background shows the newly painted LG Office.
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by shakers(m): 11:55am On Apr 11, 2011
~Bluetooth:

I know his house in maitama district which he has been living in since his days as NLC president so I don't know where the guy got misinformed about him staying in transcorp hilton.moreover,I don't see oshiomole as someone that can use a convoy of five customized registered landrover.wtf
it there anything wrong in a governor staying in Transcorp while in abuja for official assignment? i dont understand you guys oh, HE IS A GOVERNOR OF A WHOLE STATE, he deserves to sleep wherever he likes if its for his own security,,,,

i see nothing wrong if he drives around in a convoy, he is a governor and governors drive around in convoy, thats not what stops him from carrying out his duties to his people,
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by ideylaff: 11:57am On Apr 11, 2011
i see nothing wrong if he drives around in a convoy, he is a governor and governors drive around in convoy, thats not what stops him from carrying out his duties to his people,

Read he was labour Leader back then, sad
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 11, 2011
X-factoria:

But on a serious note,will you compare the success of Fayose with oshiomole.this guy is working and everybody is seeing it.enough of all these campaign of calumny against him.
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by shakers(m): 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2011
ideylaff:

Read he was labour Leader back then, sad
ok noted, but if i am a labor leader i will even drive in an armoured car, you know the kinda toes they step on, so there is nothing still wrong in that,
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by ignorantguru(m): 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2011
~Bluetooth:

But on a serious note,will you compare the success of Fayose with oshiomole.this guy is working and everybody is seeing it.enough of all these campaign of calumny against him.
Look nobody said he is not better than the past gov's of the state all we are saying is he is not the messiah so lets stop all this heroic praise accorded to him . Lets watch and see his records will be worst than the rest .
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by ignorantguru(m): 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2011
chelseabmw:

@190
 U would belive that they are fixing election street light in ekpoma rite now(only from alli square to police station) lolzzzzz

@chelseabmw were for ekp u dey, make we align ! i dey ikhirolo area,

i knew ACN could not win in the Edo central senatorial district even with the large amount of money they were sharing, don't ask me source cos my uncle is the chairman of ACN edo chapter and i saw the money he distributed for Saturday's elections. Happy that Nigerians know who they want
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2011
ignorantguru:

Look nobody said he is not better than the past gov's of the state all we are saying is he is not the messiah so lets stop all this heroic praise accorded to him . Lets watch and see his records will be worst than the rest .

he is better than the others yet he's not the messiah. . .sounds like an irony to me anyways he still remains the best thing so far in edo politics and you can your pessimissm when you have someone better than oshiomole.
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by Xfactoria: 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Fayose was not a complete failure even though he was a rogue. How many years has Oshiomole done? I can't hear/read of any strong initiative in Edo State. I have been to Benin 6 times in the last 4/5 months, only the roads are being touched. Their GRA is still an eyesore.

~Bluetooth:

he is better than the others yet he's not the messiah. . .sounds like an irony to me anyways he still remains the best thing so far in edo politics and you can your pessimissm when you have someone better than oshiomole.

Eat your words my friend! Let him first surpass the works of Ambrose Alli, then we shall see if he's become the best thing to Edo politics.
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by ideylaff: 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2011
ok noted, but if i am a labor leader i will even drive in an armoured car, you know the kinda toes they step on, so there is nothing still wrong in that,

which toes do labor leaders step on, they are compromised to the teeth, my bother, (Gifts, handouts , houses, free rides et al name it)

unless you are a man of Principle like the late Beko Ransome Kuti, who 3 times returned gifts Tinubu kept sending him (cars + money) you will compromise as soon
as you get to Aso Rock

All those Oshiomole smiles were not for the poor its for the good times the FG have given him while he was labor leader

The last real labor leader we had was Hassan Sumonu,  (R.I.P) nuff said,
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by efeosazee: 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2011
ignorantguru:

@chelseabmw were for ekp u dey, make we align ! i dey ikhirolo area,

i knew ACN could not win in the Edo central senatorial district even with the large amount of money they were sharing, don't ask me source cos my uncle is the chairman of ACN edo chapter and i saw the money he distributed for Saturday's elections. Happy that Nigerians know who they want

Amazing!!! Ur uncle is chairman ACN Edo state chapter and you were there when they were sharing money, so as close as you are to a politician like that you still dont know that money in election are met for mobilization, or wasn't that one of the main reason of shifting the election from Monday to Saturday for political parties to have access to funds, Please stop saying what you dont know and stop lying against innocent people.
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by Sibe007(m): 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2011
X-factoria:

Fayose was not a complete failure even though he was a rogue. How many years has Oshiomole done? I can't hear/read of any strong initiative in Edo State. I have been to Benin 6 times in the last 4/5 months, only the roads are being touched. Their GRA is still an eyesore.

Eat your words my friend! Let him first surpass the works of Ambrose Alli, then we shall see if he's become the best thing to Edo politics.

You said only the Roads are being touched, Atleast he is doing something, Its one thing at a time,

Is it the Governors responsibilty to Build houses in the GRA?, (You be small pikin)
Re: Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue by ignorantguru(m): 1:41pm On Apr 11, 2011
efe_osazee:

Amazing!!! your uncle is chairman ACN Edo state chapter and you were there when they were sharing money, so as close as you are to a politician like that you still dont know that money in election are met for mobilization,  or wasn't that one of the main reason of shifting the election from Monday to Saturday for political parties to have access to funds,  Please stop saying what you dont know and stop lying against innocent people.

Mobilization i will say u keep quiet and don't argue about what u don't know . You can see how shallow your thinking is!! i wont trade words with for u know little about edo state politics , run along kid
~Bluetooth:

yes so far he is the best in talking, lying thieving and deceit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ex President OLUSEGUN Obasanjo Appointed Chairman Of World Ex-presidents / ARISE To Onanuga: Journalists Shouldn't Be Harassed But Allowed To Do Their Jobs / Bauchi: Governor Bala Walks For Atiku In Bauchi (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.